What's new

Made in India Vehicles

-----------------xxx------------

Nice info.

Yaar I googled the model you said, not! no 'curvy' grill.

Thanks re: feedback. Re above Vikram model, although rugged, slick & functional looking; I don't know if it ever made production. Pretty identical looking models have been around for dog yrs. so makes one wonder ynot? :hitwall:

About this 'curvy grill'. What do you mean-like the "Thar" or like the pix you showed?
If you mean like the "Thar", then it was the Mahindra MM 540. which actually introduced the Puegeot XDP engine. If the latter, then its gotta be the CJ3. BTW, the pix that you posted was of the "Hemi-Head" jeep from WW2, which had a lower 'bonnet/hood' than the CJ3.

Now about the "Vikram". It used to be made by a Govt. company called Scooters India in Lucknow. There was a two-wheeler scooter which was called the "Vijay", based on the Lambretta Innocenti. For a while the "Vijay" was quite popular as a load carrying pick-up. Later it also became a rural people carrier, though it looked a lot more boxy than the picture you posted. Finally the company (for a number of reasons) went bankrupt. Somebody took the basic "Vikram" and turned it into a battery driven auto-rickshaw called the "Chatelec". But did not work either and the project fizzled out. Some of those may be visible yet.

you know this ENTRE THREAD is bullshit too..
posting pictures of cars and saying 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN is just bullshit..
what can we say?
a car cool.. oh another picture with a car cool...?
POST THE SPECIFICATION AND THE PRICE.
HOW CAN WE JUDGE THE CARS BY ONLY LOOKING OUTSIDE AND INSIDE OF IT.
The answer to the last sentence is: ugly would enver buy one of these.
Genius again!!!!The thread says "Made in India vehicles" and not 100% localized vehicles and Don't worry you don't have buy one either!!!

Sorry for being off topic but what cars are being made in Turkey? I tried googling but couldn't find a single Turkish Car Company. Google keeps suggesting me Turkish Carpets:lol: Am not trying to troll or anything but was just wondering what sort of cars you are comparing these Indian one's with?

you know this ENTRE THREAD is bullshit too..
posting pictures of cars and saying 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN is just bullshit..
what can we say?
a car cool.. oh another picture with a car cool...?
POST THE SPECIFICATION AND THE PRICE.
HOW CAN WE JUDGE THE CARS BY ONLY LOOKING OUTSIDE AND INSIDE OF IT.
The answer to the last sentence is: ugly would enver buy one of these.

BE TURKISH, BUY ONLY TURKISH.
And don't forget to have a 'Turkish Bath', after that use a 'Turkish Towel'. And only eat a Turkey.

Sorry for being off topic but what cars are being made in Turkey? I tried googling but couldn't find a single Turkish Car Company. Google keeps suggesting me Turkish Carpets:lol: Am not trying to troll or anything but was just wondering what sort of cars you are comparing these Indian one's with?

Kinda off-topic but,Turkey does have a well established automobile sector

Judging this car.

Etox_Zafer.jpg

we have indeed VERY big car industry.
however we dont have much super cars just a few.
we do have doblos and sahin which are sold million+.
turkey have 3rd largest export in eu.

Aren't they just like assembly plants of other European brands, and not Turkish brand as such? Most of the volume of cars manufactured in Turkey anyway.

@ Bombensturm, that car according to Wiki costs 50000-80000 USD. Its all about the price segment too. You can buy Beamers and Mercs for that kinda price. Comparing it to the Indian cars posted in this thread none of which is more than 20000 USD is pointless.

Bhago xMustiiej70 aaya..
Isne India-turkey ki ladai karwa di thi yahan..

hjaude soiuhwro ouiarha aoiuhfd
wtf are you talking about?
talk english or dont type my name in it.
dont you have some manners?
yes many brands are from other countries.
but these cars are turkish no matter if its fiat or mercedes.

hjaude soiuhwro ouiarha aoiuhfd
wtf are you talking about?
talk english or dont type my name in it.
dont you have some manners?
yes many brands are from other countries.
but these cars are turkish no matter if its fiat or mercedes.

Welcome back !!

(PS read this guy's Turkey vs India thread, EPIC !)

Yeah well guess what , India also manufactures BMW, Mercedes, VW, Renualt and loads of other brands. And they are Indian too. However the ones mentioned on this thread are Indian brands manufactured for the developing world people, affordable and practical.

And for Indians who want luxury and performance cars theres always the Indian made European cars.:undecided:

Yeah well guess what , India also manufactures BMW, Mercedes, VW, Renualt and loads of other brands. And they are Indian too. However the ones mentioned on this thread are Indian brands manufactured for the developing world people, affordable and practical.

And for Indians who want luxury and performance cars theres always the Indian made European cars.:undecided:

yea but 99/100 pictures are ugly.
and 98/100 I don't even know the specs of it.
I would buy an amg c63. the rest I don't care.
But 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN cars are very ugly. with weak engine and useless interior.

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

But I think the main reason is to first of all make a bottom line: we need to sell atleast 1 car to every citizen before going deeper in engine strength or interior or the look..

Back
Top Bottom