What's new

Made in India Vehicles

Ashok Leyland's recently launched low-floor Jan Bus:

8477571425_6df493a3ae_b.jpg

Will b e interesting to see how AL devlopes this, could be good if it can start competing with the TATA low-floor Marcoplos or even the low-floor VOLVOS that are operated across India.

This is also pretty interesting:

8477569717_12373d83c8_b.jpg

^^^

I want one, how much?

Re: below, caravans have been around for a decade or half;
but a lot of 'transport' industry ppl. sleep in, on and under vehicles.

I own a duke 200 and after riding it for 3000km what i have realized is that its got lot more power than required for indian road even the highways for that matter.0-100 km/h time is 9 secs and this is very close to bmw 3 series performance.only two things i dont like are its tires made by mrf which looses traction easily in sandy roads and secondly its stiff suspension.Rest is awesome.
basically a 390 will be too much for indian roads.It will be very difficult to ride it to is full potential .None the less i will upgrade to duke 390 when its out.If any one who wants raw thrill out of bike should consider it.

Tata Motors bets on series of launches, including a low-cost composite car

An affordable automobile designed by an Italian maverick that will rely on a material more common in industrial applications, that uses the Nano's powertrain, suspension and steering systems, and that will be priced slightly above the existing ultra low-cost car ( ULCC) has the top brass of Tata Motors undecided on when it should be launched.

It's a project that is shrouded in secrecy; but according to two people closely involved in Tata Motors' plans to make a low-cost small car with composite material

ET Exclusive: Tata Motors bets on series of launches, including a low-cost composite car - The Economic Times

Kindly explain with reasons. Point wise will be even better.
Most people in India use these bikes as commuter bikes.People wear flip flops and sandals and the helmet usage is miniscule and most of them are sub standard junk.

Most people in India use these bikes as commuter bikes.People wear flip flops and sandals and the helmet usage is miniscule and most of them are sub standard junk.
Buddy, I have seen more Activa riders and lower cc bike riders fall and injure more frequently than 150 cc and above bike riders.

Have you seen Bullet Riders. They are most safety conscious especially those who are serious riders. So it all depends on the person.

Buddy, I have seen more Activa riders and lower cc bike riders fall and injure more frequently than 150 cc and above bike riders.

Have you seen Bullet Riders. They are most safety conscious especially those who are serious riders. So it all depends on the person.
You can't compare bullet to these bikes.Bullet are stable bikes because of their weight and nobody does 100+ on bullets on regular bases.
Trying doing a 120 or 130 on a Bullet :azn:

Kindly explain with reasons. Point wise will be even better.

1.Its too awesome sports bike for our roads
2.You give the accelarator for a few seconds and gains too much of speed
3.Its too dangerous for our kind of riders, who hits top speeds without any discipline in our bad roads, without safety

Back
Top Bottom