P1040729-1-741971.JPG

Pinaka-MLRS.JPG

LOADER Cum REPLENISHMENT VEHICLE

pinakaprojectloadercumr.png

REPLENISHMENT VEHICLE

pinakaprojectreplenishm.png

COMMAND POST

pinakaprojectcommandpos.png

Apart from the above, the system comprises of Fire Direction Radar (FDR), DIGICORA MET Radar, Fire control computer (FCC) and Rocket system with various war heads and fuses.

@Rocky rock @AUz :this thread isn't anywhere near complete,but it will give u an idea of India's achievements. I am quoting you here because of your replies in another thread.

Ok that's gud mein by sabri sy india k fail achievements ka wait kr rha hu? do u want me to show some indian achievements?? :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok that's gud mein by sabri sy india k fail achievements ka wait kr rha hu? do u want me to show some indian achievements?? :omghaha:

If you have something to contribute regarding "Made In India Military Equipments and Support Systems" please do it. Or you can just spectate and make genuine comments. Else don't bother coming here again.

If you have something to contribute regarding "Made In India Military Equipments and Support Systems" please do it. Or you can just spectate and make genuine comments. Else don't bother coming here again.
@Abingdonboy:Keep up the good work buddy,this thread,a complete database of made in India military stuff is my dream!

Mods plz make this a sticky thread,for future indigeneous products as well.This is epic thread by acetophenol.Some nice contribution by abingdongboy as well.

212.Radio Trunk System (RTS)

image001.jpg

A full Duplex, Mobile Radio Telephone System to provide extension of six Trunk lines over duplex RF channels in a grid communication network. RTS consists of Radio Trunk Central (RTC) that functions as a Radio exchange, and Radio Trunk Extensions (RTE) that functions as mobile subscribers.

213.Radio Local System (RLS)

image002.jpg

to extend the facilities of TIDEX or any field automatic exchange to a remote Radio Local Extension (RLE) where laying of telephone cables is difficult (across a river, hilly terrain etc) or when the communication needs to be set-up in a short period of time.

214.Artillery Combat Command and Control System (ACCCS)

image004.jpg

to automate field artillery in the areas of trajectory computation and communication with secrecy.

215.Automatic electronic switch (AES)

to provide automatic trunk switching facilities for voice, teleprinter, and computer data. It is a stored program trunck exchange used as node switch in an Area Grid Tactical Communication Network which provides automatic, fast, secure and reliable communication.

216.Time Division Multiplex Exchange (TIDEX)

an all digital exchange serves as a mobile automatic telephone exchange, specially designed to work over Army Radio Engineered Network (AREN). It provides automatic switching for subscriber, grid Trunks and universal junction.

image006.jpg

217.Data Concentrator (DC)

to enhance data communication capability of AREN grid, to provide AREN-ASCON integration for data calls, to provide data communication facility in isolation of AREN-ASCON networks.

image008.jpg

218.Digital Trunk Unit (DTU)

provides digital interface for the voice Trunks of the local exchange TIDEX to the Trunk exchange AES of the AREN communication network.

219.Command Information and Decision Support System (CIDSS)

image010.jpg

facilitates storage, retrieval, processing (filtering, correlation, fusion) and visualization of tactical data and provide effective decision support to the commanders.

220.Wireless Message Transfer Unit (WMTU)

image011.jpg

allows mobile commanders to have access to communication networks. It has also proved to be useful for Progressive Image Transmission (PIT).

221.Air Defence Control and Reporting System (ADC & RS)

to detect all aerial targets and neutralize the threat well away from the vulnerable area/vulnerable point (VA/VP) by effective integration of all AD Weapon Systems.

222.Battlefield Management System (BMS)

to provide situational awareness and Net Centric Operational (NCO) capability to Commanders at all levels within the Battalion/ Regiment

223.Bheem 1000

The Bheema 1000 (signifying a 1 ton lift capacity) is an aircraft loading trolley developed by the Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS) of DRDO and manufactured by Bharat Earth Movers Ltd. (BEML).
Note: shall post pics later

225. 'Tusker' ECM pod

'Tusker' ECM pod has been developed by DRDO under the Tempest EW project which also includes the Tarang RWR. The jammer is already in service, primarily intended for the MiG-27ML.

226.Sujav EW system

The Sujav is a compact EW system for the V/UHF communication range, installed on TATA 'Sumo' 4x4 vehicles. It can perform a fast spectral search between frequencies of 30 to 1000 MHZ with 4 channel monitoring and jam on multiple frequencies with responsive jamming being used against fixed and frequency hopping sets. Jammer power output is 500 W (VHF) / 200 W(UHF) and features decoding of standard formats and direction finding with emitter location being fixed on a map. This system has been designed by the DLRL lab of DRDO, the designers of the 'Tempest' EW system.

227.Universal Missile Launcher

L&T and DRDO have co-developed this "Universal Missile Launcher", configured on a wheeled vehicle and designed to launch SAMs in vertical or inclined launch modes. It features an all-electrical 28 V DC system, complete silent mode of operation, auto levelling, advanced electronic controls and an advanced user console and GUI.

228.Charge Line Mine Clearing Equipment

DRDO has developed two types of mine clearing equipments, namely, Charge Line Mine Clearing (Vehicles) (CLMC (V)) and Charge Line Mine Clearing (Personnel) (CLMC (P)).

CLMC (V)

This equipment has been developed to clear pressure-sensitive antitank mines in a mine ?eld and to create a safe lane of 300 m length and 6 m width for the tank movement. The equipment consists of an explosive line charge which is projected onto the mine ?eld with the help of rocket cluster. The equipment is mounted on a trailer which is capable of being towed by a tank. The line charge is straightened in ?ight with the help of parachutes. An initiator is ?xed at the rear end of the explosive hose which detonates the explosive alter a delay of 10 s on landing. The blast generated on detonation actuates the pressure-susceptible antitank mines. The item is under production for the Services.

CLMC (P)

This equipment is developed to clear antipersonnel mines in the mine field to create a 180 m long and 0.5 m wide path. The equipment consists of an explosive ?lled hose and a rocket motor to project the hose onto the mine ?eld. A parachute connected to the rear end of the hose helps to keep the hose straight white landing on ground. It also consists of two initiators each ?xed at front and rear ends of the hose. The initiators function after a delay of about 8 s after landing and detonate the explosive. The blast generated on detonation, actuates the pressure-sensitive antipersonnel mines. The equipment can be used in the assault stage of an attack operation to providing safe lanes to infantry. If safe lanes are not possible to be made during assault stage due to tactical reasons. The equipment can be used in the reorganisation stage for making safe lanes. The equipment has already been introduced into the Services.

mine_clearing_equipment.jpg

229.CARBOGEN BREATHING SYSTEM (CBS)

CBS developed for single user as well as multi user, delivers carbogen under precise control

Useful in noisy occupational environments

Carbogen breathing for 5 mins before & after exposure to noise

-Prevents development of Temporary Threshold Shift (TTS)
- Improve hearing
- Reduces the risk of NIHL

AreasWork.jpg

230.COOLING GARMENT FOR TANK CREW

Developed to provide comfort to the tank crew operating in extreme hot conditions

Solid State Cooling System

The cooling unit supplies 750 ml of cold water at 21oC to the cooling garment continuously in closed loop to extract heat.

Evaluated in field conditions of desert fitted in MBT Arjun.

AreasWork3.gif

231.SAMUDRASUTA: THE INDIGENOUS HYPERBARIC CHAMBER

Indigenous hyperbaric facility developed in collaboration with R&D (E) Pune. Suitable for research on underwater physiology & Medicine.

Equipped with state of the art biomedical instrumentation like wireless ECG, EEG, Blood pressure & transcutaneous oxygen monitor.

Useful in treatment of decompression illness, hyperbaric oxygen therapy for CO poisoning, post operative recovery & certain type of malignancies.

AreasWork5.jpg

232.ENRICHED OXYGENATION AT HIGH ALTITUDE

A system for improving oxygenation developed which can be used by persons visiting high altitude for shorter durations when proper acclimatization is not possible due to operational requirement such as Air Crew.
It is also useful for treating patients of AMS and for HAPE patients prior to evacuation
It consists of personalized cylinder mask assembly and hyperoxic shelters (Huts, Tents).

AreasWork9.jpg

232.ENRICHED OXYGENATION AT HIGH ALTITUDE

A system for improving oxygenation developed which can be used by persons visiting high altitude for shorter durations when proper acclimatization is not possible due to operational requirement such as Air Crew.
It is also useful for treating patients of AMS and for HAPE patients prior to evacuation
It consists of personalized cylinder mask assembly and hyperoxic shelters (Huts, Tents).

AreasWork9.jpg

228.Charge Line Mine Clearing Equipment

CLMC (P)

This equipment is developed to clear antipersonnel mines in the mine field to create a 180 m long and 0.5 m wide path....

The 0.5 m wide path seems a little narrow - even the "Bangalores" in WWII cleared a 1M wide path.

The 0.5 m wide path seems a little narrow - even the "Bangalores" in WWII cleared a 1M wide path.
I agree,but the data is correct. I have cross checked it from the source. Hopefully the minds that made it and us it know better than us!
@Abingdonboy:Can you or you associates explain it?

233.Mini Compo Pack Ration

image073.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom