What's new

Made in India military weapons and support systems

208,MAGAZINE LOADING MACHINE

add_9.jpg

The machine is used to load cartridges in plastic magazine

CALIBER: 5.56mm

Main Features:

Rate of output of loading 240 magazines per hour (20 Nos. of cartridges in each magazine)
In-built system of monitoring and inspection for the magazine filled with required quantity of cartridges.
The machine is having a maximum error of 0.025% in loading the magazines.
Automatic ejection of magazine after filling the required quantity of cartridges.
Machine is PLC (Programmable Logic Control) operated.
Operation status can be viewed through MMI (Man-Machine Interface).
The machine runs both in Auto and Manual mode.
Glowing LED on control panel shows operation status of the machine.
Hmm- so would this be issued to every IA unit or do IA units receive Magazines with the rounds pre-loaded (doubtful and pointless).

Anyway- a good piece of kit from my (VERY limited) experience loading rounds into magazines is the most tedious task imaginable and if you're having to load hundreds of rounds into scores of magazines then it is going to take and age.

210.Manually Launched Assault Bridge MLAB MLC-60

The MLAB is a deck type, two girder bridge. It is a pin jointed modular structure in which the longitudinal girders with deck units between provide a 4 meter wide roadway. Girders of top panel form a single storey bridge for short spans. Girders of top and bottom panels form a deeper double storey bridge for heavier loads for longer spans.
The MLAB is a light weight, easily transportable bridging system.

As far as I know, Pakistani defense Industry is larger than indian one..

Our projects like JF-17 Thunders, Al Khalids, Missile Program etc were/are more successful than your counterparts like Tejas, Arjuns etc...

Leaving aside JF-17 vs Tejas thingy, on project level, Tejas is a failure b/c it doesn't add anything new to IAF..JF-17 Thunder adds new power-package to PAF..hence a more successful project...

Anyways, two countries have different visions of shaping their defence..and hence their respective defence industries are geared for different challenges..

indian ship building capacity is better than Pak's though..

As you can read the heading of the thread is: "Made in India military weapons and support systems"...and not Made in India vs Made in XYZ. If you have anything to contribute, please do it...else be a spectator.

Hmm- so would this be issued to every IA unit or do IA units receive Magazines with the rounds pre-loaded (doubtful and pointless).

Anyway- a good piece of kit from my (VERY limited) experience loading rounds into magazines is the most tedious task imaginable and if you're having to load hundreds of rounds into scores of magazines then it is going to take and age.

don't know about it bro,but i guess IA gets the magazines with rounds preloaded.

Hey what about various radars like Swordfish, Rajendra,Indra ,Super Vision -2000 naval Radar,BFSR -SR,REVATI,ROHNI ??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom