TATA Motors, TATA Power SED, Denel Mobile Artillery

j5ZeQb6.gif

TATA Power SED Army Akash Launcher, DRDO designed
Terrific work as always bro!!

+Where are the vids for this?

Terrific work as always bro!!

+Where are the vids for this?

Make In India - New Deal For Defence - YouTube

It's from a recent series called - Make In India - New Deal For Defence.

It covers a bunch of growing private defence players, from TATAs and Kalyanis, to the Data Patterns and Zen tech.

Unfortunately, much of the videos are un-viewable/blocked to folks here in the States. Not sure if it's blocked in the UK though. I couldn't view a bunch of the clips like the Kalyanis, but could see some of the TATA videos. All the videos you get rare glimpse of their facilities and such.

Sucks for me cause Bharat Forge was showing off artliery projects like the Garuda artillery, Bharat 52, etc.

@Abingdonboy

They just added TATA Motors to the series today. View able.

aXvF7ko.gif

TATA-DRDO Kestral

mWsYr9v.gif

Some TATA Motors Products

PxkSjW9.gif

TATA Motors 6X6 BM-21 Grad

Z4VU3DA.gif

TATA Motors FICV

Last edited:
TATA defence truck available in 4X4, 6X6, 8X8 and 10X10, also offer MPV, Ambulance, LAMV, up-armoured Sumo and Xenon "Recce":

tumblr_nphpu5GnTh1tjfjuco9_1280.png

tumblr_nphpu5GnTh1tjfjuco5_1280.png

tumblr_nphpu5GnTh1tjfjuco4_1280.png

tumblr_nphpu5GnTh1tjfjuco2_1280.png

TATA secured order for 1269 6X6 trucks for the IA with an option for 500 more, first deliveries will begin in 2015

Variants to be delivered to the IA include heavy recovery vehicle, BM-21 Grad, artillery tractor (for existing FH-77s and future Dhanush):

tumblr_nphpu5GnTh1tjfjuco7_1280.png

tumblr_nphpu5GnTh1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_nphpu5GnTh1tjfjuco6_1280.png

TATA MPV, orders for Chatisgargh and Maharashtra police forces (along with CRPF) completed:

tumblr_nphpu5GnTh1tjfjuco1_1280.png

Last edited:
FICV update, GoI/MoD withdrew EoI (Expression of interest) 2 years ago. Supposedly, as a result of the IA challenging the criteria being used in the original EoI.

TATA's wheeled FICV entry:

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco8_1280.png

TATA's tracked FICV submission:

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco6_1280.png

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco5_1280.png

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco9_1280.png

As part of an entirely separate project VRDE (a DRDO division) floated a tender for an amphibious assault vehicle that TATA won (submitting their wheeled FICV variant design) and hence the Kestrel was created- a joint VRDE-TATA project.

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco7_1280.png

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco2_1280.png

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco1_540.png

TATA have been contracted to supply 2-3 prototypes to VRDE for testing and trails, the IA will at some stage be involved to carry out user trails of this type.

On the FICV front, the revised EoI (drafted with full IA participation and an improved weighting system) will be reissued within the coming months meaning there should (finally) be some forward momentum with this mammoth project.

FICV update, GoI/MoD withdrew EoI (Expression of interest) 2 years ago. Supposedly, as a result of the IA challenging the criteria being used in the original EoI.

TATA's wheeled FICV entry:

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco8_1280.png

TATA's tracked FICV submission:

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco6_1280.png

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco5_1280.png

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco9_1280.png

As part of an entirely separate project VRDE (a DRDO division) floated a tender for an amphibious assault vehicle that TATA won (submitting their wheeled FICV variant design) and hence the Kestrel was created- a joint VRDE-TATA project.

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco7_1280.png

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco2_1280.png

tumblr_nphqvi3e4I1tjfjuco1_540.png

TATA have been contracted to supply 2-3 prototypes to VRDE for testing and trails, the IA will at some stage be involved to carry out user trails of this type.

On the FICV front, the revised EoI (drafted with full IA participation and an improved weighting system) will be reissued within the coming months meaning there should (finally) be some forward momentum with this mammoth project.

It covers a bunch of growing private defence players, from TATAs and Kalyanis, to the Data Patterns and Zen tech.

Unfortunately, much of the videos are un-viewable/blocked to folks here in the States. Not sure if it's blocked in the UK though. I couldn't view a bunch of the clips like the Kalyanis, but could see some of the TATA videos. All the videos you get rare glimpse of their facilities and such.

Sucks for me cause Bharat Forge was showing off artliery projects like the Garuda artillery, Bharat 52, etc.

@Abingdonboy

TATA-DRDO Kestral

TATA Motors FICV
can you point the video where prahar launch system is showed?

@Abingdonboy

aXvF7ko.gif

TATA-DRDO Kestral

mWsYr9v.gif

PxkSjW9.gif

Z4VU3DA.gif

TATA Motors FICV
If you are using Google chrome try the Hola extension from the Google Web store.... Helps you to circumvent country wise blockages... Been using it to view Netflix videos in India for quite some time... Might work in present scenario too...

If you are using Google chrome try the Hola extension from the Google Web store.... Helps you to circumvent country wise blockages... Been using it to view Netflix videos in India for quite some time... Might work in present scenario too...

I tried before, youtube still blocks it.

This one is amazing SAF Carbine 1A - i have seen many time this weapon in Bollywood movies

Make in India - New Deal for Defence .......... Make In India - New Deal For Defence - YouTube

Three more videos added about Transport Solutions India ......... they make customized trailers for Indian Military .

I have not watched it fully ..... Till the point I watched , an important point worth mentioning is that , they have an order for 48 Trailer TELs for Agni5 .

Back
Top Bottom