What's new

Made in India, faked in China, $5-bn loss

Nor are the Irish fake nor the Inidans... faking/copying is a quality which chiwnese took to a whole new level .. even ur women fake ;) , if you know what I mean ;)
facepalm4l.jpg

Fake Prada, LV, I can understand.

But no way in fking hell can any Indian brand compare to Prada, LV, Gucci.

Just some facts.

Fake Prada, LV, I can understand.

But no way in fking hell can any Indian brand compare to Prada, LV, Gucci.

Just some facts.
Do you even know what is the discussion about troll bag ?? who the fvck came up with the figures that the chiwnese hav the highest IQ , or for the Chinese IQ stands for Incompetent Quotient?
When ever a discussion is heading to the right direction you Chinese guys (3-4) come along and try to derail the thread and start a new topic within a topic , coz U guys are so sensitive U cant handle any criticism ... ok we hate you , as far as this forum goes , thats a given.. but dont start your poxy topic within a topic FFS.. ask your Wen Jiabo to give you some more freedom so U dont get forced to derail indian topics..
now show my reply to him and ask him to come up with better statistics the next time around we meet on this forum.
xxx

This is a reason between chinese and Indians/Pakistanis/and other relegious countries ,
We believe in God , hence we dont laugh when innocent gets killed...This is the Ultimate thing that can happen to a person.. when a soul leaves a body and goes to a different place , to Heaven or Hell as per the Karma..
For you it might be amusing. may God give you some sence of Humanity.
Rest in peace for the Innocent ones.

I wud not report your post nor urge any Indian member to report it.. lets see what glasses the Mods are wearing.

Do you even know what is the discussion about troll bag ?? who the fvck came up with the figures that the chiwnese hav the highest IQ , or for the Chinese IQ stands for Incompetent Quotient?
When ever a discussion is heading to the right direction you Chinese guys (3-4) come along and try to derail the thread and start a new topic within a topic , coz U guys are so sensitive U cant handle any criticism ... ok we hate you , as far as this forum goes , thats a given.. but dont start your poxy topic within a topic FFS.. ask your Wen Jiabo to give you some more freedom so U dont get forced to derail indian topics..
now show my reply to him and ask him to come up with better statistics the next time around we meet on this forum.
xxx

ok. every Indian brand is ultra luxury brand. most expensive and high quality in the world. Chinese don't care about LV, Gucci, Prada, only Indian brands. All Chinese aspire to own Indian goods.

Shining India, Jai hind!

ok. every Indian brand is ultra luxury brand. most expensive and high quality in the world. Chinese don't care about LV, Gucci, Prada, only Indian brands. All Chinese aspire to own Indian goods.

Shining India, Jai hind!
Awww... now I can sleep tight.. Thanks mate...
but on the topic.. NO most Indian brands are NOT Luxury , they just fill in the gaps for less wealthy people who cant afford higher price goods.
I dont mond chinese factories producing Indian consumable products , but my only concern is the genuineness of the product and of course using the Indian name that tampers with teh reputation of our products , good or bad.
Cheers.
and can some one pm that dvmbshiite to posting pics of people dying.. if he wants to watch that kinds stuff he shud try some other forums ., like -
www theync dot com
www. bestgore dot com
www. real ogrish dot com
www. rotten dot com

HAHAHAHAHA look at these indies faces.. how gorgeous they are.. indies do look better then east asian in my opinion..:agree:

best shot of indies men.. smoking hot..

I think you need your head examined. No normal human being finds the suffering and death of others to be funny. Either you have a severe cracked skull or you're a sociopath.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

fvck off you lowly indies:undecided::laugh::flirt:
You know what else is funny? You being banned.

Why is everyone high here? Are you all on drugs?
This is not a civilized arguement - from both sides :P

And wannabe irish person, we all know ur faking it.

I can't belived what J-20 brought these ugly photos/innocents for this debated.

Is it the way of High IQ Chinese have done? Is it laughable from nick J-20?

Mods why you let these photos remain in this topic?

S10:

Thanks for your justified about nick J-20.

These are corporate wars, stealing your opponents ideas happens all over the corporate world. From military to health to food items. Apple steals from microsoft, samsung steals from apple and vice versa, but u never seen Americans blaming the Koreans? Or americans blaming the chinese or japanese like the indians do.

Indians being so typical trolling dimwitts as usual. Quit the whinning n crying.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

These are corporate wars, stealing your opponents ideas happens all over the corporate world. From military to health to food items. Apple steals from microsoft, samsung steals from apple and vice versa, but u never seen Americans blaming the Koreans? Or americans blaming the chinese or japanese like the indians do.

Indians being so typical trolling dimwitts as usual. Quit the whinning n crying.

A guy decide to make fake products to sell and make money. Of all the stuff he could imitate he decide to go after some brand he doesn't even know about. It defies common sense. What makes sense is some guy in India probably ordering these products with specific specs which is more closer to truth.

Why is everyone high here? Are you all on drugs?
This is not a civilized arguement - from both sides :P

And wannabe irish person, we all know ur faking it.

I have been living here from past 17 years and I m 28 yrs old. so in a real sence what little of life I understood, is by living here ..and I consider myself contributing to the society here positively , never been arrested or in any kind of fraud , never claimed off social welfare etc...
If i m faking it ,in ur eyes , so be it.. I dont know U , neither do U.. so lets leave to that.. shall we. this Thread has heated beyond the limit now..
Laters..
have a Guinness and Erin Go Bragh!!!

Back
Top Bottom