What's new

Made in China 2015-Chinese brands: Hisense, SANY, Huawei, Gree, Alibaba, DJI, COMAC, CRH.

Buddy I'm into Hi-Fi and Chinese brands have shaken the industry!
Mingda - award winning amps.
Hifi-man - He1000, first headphone and only to use nanometer diaphragm.
Oppo - Headphones & Amps - all award winning.
Not to mention a lot of HE speakers, amps & players are designed in US/UK and made in China.

Hisense TV shown in the Wuhan HSR Station!
1.jpg
12.jpg
3.jpg

DJI in the city of Changsha
ab.jpg

DJI in Yading natural park, 5000m above the sea level
1111.jpg

i purchased my first huawei Y5C smart phone last month..though a basic one at Rm390...
it sports many features...& exceeded my expectations..definitely value for $
However its dimmest bightness is still too bright for me.

i purchased my first huawei Y5C smart phone last month..though a basic one at Rm390...
it sports many features...& exceeded my expectations..definitely value for $
However its dimmest bightness is still too bright for me.
I think for similar price, redmi is better, Huawei stands out in middle-high end market.

I have two chinee TV's the first one is 50" Hisense it has the same kind of picture you get from samsung that's why I bought it instead of more expensive korean one.

The second one is a 32" TCL excellent picture got on black Friday. Got it for 125 bucks while the other brands for 198$ and it was smart one.
I thought it is a national brand because of the name TCL but when I looked for it it was Chinese.

I think for similar price, redmi is better, Huawei stands out in middle-high end market.
Redmi note 2 or 3 way to go for it's price and specs but we don't have in the U.S yet.

I had huawei ascend mate 2 baught it from target for 250$ great phone no doubt then I switched to the Iphone 6plus.

Back
Top Bottom