What's new

Made in China 2015-Chinese brands: Hisense, SANY, Huawei, Gree, Alibaba, DJI, COMAC, CRH.

I made the same mistake, I always thought that TCL was a Korean brand.
All home appliances in my apartment are Chinese brand, Gree A/C, TCL TV and LeTV, Haier refrigerator, Haier washing machine except for one electrolux A/C which we bought when Gree A/C was not very famous.

I am considering to buy a DJI drone on the next singles' day.

All home appliances in my apartment are Chinese brand, Gree A/C, TCL TV and LeTV, Haier refrigerator, Haier washing machine except for one electrolux A/C which we bought when Gree A/C was not very famous.

I am considering to buy a DJI drone on the next singles' day.

Check this out, your wife will ask you buy her a whole FOTILE kitchen, the best!

Untitled.png

I have two chinee TV's the first one is 50" Hisense it has the same kind of picture you get from samsung that's why I bought it instead of more expensive korean one.

The second one is a 32" TCL excellent picture got on black Friday. Got it for 125 bucks while the other brands for 198$ and it was smart one.
I thought it is a national brand because of the name TCL but when I looked for it it was Chinese.

Redmi note 2 or 3 way to go for it's price and specs but we don't have in the U.S yet.

I had huawei ascend mate 2 baught it from target for 250$ great phone no doubt then I switched to the Iphone 6plus.

TCL is better known as Thomson in Europe。

Haier is the earliest Chinese brand in foreign ... some brand like OPPO, VIVO in foreign more familiar than in China.

200861995924197_2.jpg

Haier do not sell their top line of appliances in Canada. So it is not very popular. I only see top down washers/dryer in Canadian store. Why they don't sell front load dryers/washers is beyond me.

The FOTILE kitchen is very nice looking.
@Shotgunner51
You are lucky your wife asks you.
Some of them just go out and buy.
They don't see the need to ask. :agree:
More important question is shotgunner can afford such high-end Chinese brand! Poor people will buy in 红星美凯龙 or IKEA, lol

The FOTILE kitchen is very nice looking.
@Shotgunner51
You are lucky your wife asks you.
Some of them just go out and buy.
They don't see the need to ask. :agree:

Well rather wife "asking" is same as "ordering" .. LOL

On topic yes, families may invest in kitchen as much as in living room, say cooking range, ventilation, oven, dish washer, sanitation storage, wine cellar, built-in fridge. Kitchen is big business, brands like FOTILE are very strong.

Other than living room ("black appliances") and kitchen, bathroom is another big Made in China. Though my wife bought the full TOTO (Japanese brand) set, I see Chinese brands like HUIDA are growing very strong. China has very good ceramics tech, carbon fiber tech, steel tech, these are strong support.

S31722T1305539001204.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom