What's new

Made in Bangladesh - Assualt Rifles

Well the world has moved on to 5.56..may be you should too.
The both round has its own advantages.5.56 round has more accuracy but less penetrative power.7.62 is a heavy round with more recoil and deep penetrative power but the accuracy Is less than 5.56 nato round . The bullet round chose by the army's own need and choice . The NATO countries prefer 5.56 round where the Soviet block likes to use 7. 62 round . 5.56 round has more tactical advantage like close quarter combat . 7.62 is more like rebel round .

Well because of recent experiences in the Afghan War and in Iraq - the Jury is still out on the 5.56 ! Hence why the Americans, I think, are designing another caliber that is between the 5.56 and the 7.62 !
It's 6.62 round with better accuracy and deep penetrative power

it would be better come with photos.. can i get it..!? what the different between BD-08 and BD-14.. plus i get link for WS-22 assembling in BD..?

BD-08 LMG looks like this
images.jpg

BD-14 Multi Purpose Machine gun looks like this.
gallery_1_754_6888.jpg

Man portable variant.

gallery_1_754_22608.jpg

The main variant of BD-14.

gallery_1_754_17126.jpg

Fixed Anti-Air Gun and Naval Machine Gun variant.

it would be better come with photos.. can i get it..!? what the different between BD-08 and BD-14.. plus i get link for WS-22 assembling in BD..?

We bought 8 WS-22 MLRS with ToT during 2014,and 16 more at 2015.And a factory is under construction at BMTF ( Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory ) of BOF ( Bangladesh Ordance Factories ) for assembling them locally.

gallery_1_754_17126-jpg.346951

Fixed Anti-Air Gun and Naval Machine Gun variant
Nice gun..!! Any spec..!? I heard about another varient of BD-08..? I mean this.. May be BD-08mk2.. What the different between mk1 and mk2..?
image.jpeg

We bought 8 WS-22 MLRS with ToT during 2014,and 16 more at 2015.And a factory is under construction at BMTF ( Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory ) of BOF ( Bangladesh Ordance Factories ) for assembling them locally.
Well.. I already understand what u want to say.. I just asking the creditable link.. It would be better if u can share the link.. Just shouting 'assembling in BD' instead..

Nice gun..!! Any spec..!?
http://www.bdmilitary.com/forces-eq...chine-guns/bd-14-general-purpose-machine-gun/
http://www.bdmilitary.com/forces-eq...tachment/bd-14-general-purpose-machine-gun-2/

I heard about another varient of BD-08..?

There are 3 variants of BD-08,namely the original BD-08,BD-08mk2 and BD-08 LMG.
Which one did you mean?

I mean this.. May be BD-08mk2.. What the different between mk1 and mk2..?
image-jpeg.346963

This is BD-08
images.jpg

And this is BD-08 mk2
216.jpg

Well.. I already understand what u want to say.. I just asking the creditable link.. It would be better if u can share the link.. Just shouting 'assembling in BD' instead..

https://www.google.com.bd/url?sa=t&...ggcMAE&usg=AFQjCNHL3ucv23M1Blw2mD_ZI4n9aw-pUA

thz.. and differences between them..? with scope and without scope.. ? any spec..? plz dont give me link from BDmilitary.. i dont want to spend $5.. :D

i cant access it.. another source..? something like from Jane360...
.... Not much Improved but its lighter and added Railing for optics mounting, I haven't notice any polymer addition yet on mk3, taken from base model type81, the BD08 are fairly accurate (as compared to AK series) thanks to its short stroke rotating bolt (AK has long) which means Low recoil and accurate firing..
Overall the Bangladeshis had picked a very good rifle and implified on it.

The both round has its own advantages.5.56 round has more accuracy but less penetrative power.7.62 is a heavy round with more recoil and deep penetrative power but the accuracy Is less than 5.56 nato round . The bullet round chose by the army's own need and choice . The NATO countries prefer 5.56 round where the Soviet block likes to use 7. 62 round . 5.56 round has more tactical advantage like close quarter combat . 7.62 is more like rebel round .

And later, the Soviets went for the 5.45 round. Strange!

Back
Top Bottom