What's new

Made in Assad.

To certain factions of Arab society this is a large pussy farm to source under age brides.

Just watch numerous western new channels what you are penning down is true, saudis, jordanians and qataries are heading to these farm lands.

Oh man .What a mess.I think world is responsible for all this .Assad is addicted to power .But blame on a single man will not solve problem.There was a time when Assad become fearful for uprising and he was a made a statement about peace negotiations and an election in 2014.But FSA is too firm on the demand about the removal of Assad.If FSA took that chance situation might become another with less bloodshed.But they dont do that .Outside powers both US and Russia dont consider poor innocent people in Syria.Now arms companies made a good money with blood of poor syrians.
In Syria no one try for a compromise both Assad and FSA.Now it is become a dangerous stale mate.
Another grave failure of FSA is that they cant check the increasing influence of Al Qeda and their allies.Assad exploits that failure of FSA successfully.If that is not the case Al-Assad might become another Gaddafi .
Now I think Assad have upperhand .Slowly but quietly they are finishing rebels .US and west already lost their interest in Syria .Now that idiots got Crimea.
Another danger in future is the byproduct of these war.Traumitised Syrian kids may become another terrorists in future.

Let them be angry then. After all, they did it to themselves.
Not entirely, there was a concerted effort by those false clergy leadership of the sunni blocs to undermine Shiasm.. and vice versa. This was bound to happen.

we are important enough that they launched several movies about us ,
fortunately saudia is not even considered a country , just an oil well sucking on US :)

glad that you mentioned it ;)
You clearly have not seen the Kingdom....

Thankfully, we aren't as mad as their leaders. Every single speech given on Friday prayer in Tehran must include KSA in one way or another.
Not entirely, there was a concerted effort by those false clergy leadership of the sunni blocs to undermine Shiasm.. and vice versa. This was bound to happen.

going to hajj in few months .
i hope i wont get beheaded there , but seriously ! what is there to see ?
freedom of women ? driving licence for women drivers ?

not a fan .

except mecca and medina of course

Assad is/was a brutal dictator. Al Quida and wahabi terrorists are/were brutal sub human muslim extremists with nothing in mind other then fighting a holy Jihad.

Assad will go to war to stay in power, sure; but the wahabi foreign scum are willing to burn the entire planet to get to power.

It takes two to tango @Aeronaut

The scum wahabis that you so dearly support are at the very least just as guilty in this war, are they not?
Aeronaut is supporting SYrian freedom fighters because he is wahabi .. .. same as you are supporting assad the butcher because he is shia ....:):agree:

Aeronaut is supporting SYrian freedom fighters because he is wahabi .. .. same as you are supporting assad the butcher because he is shia ....:):agree:
I'm not muslim nor do I support Assad.

Wahabi terrorists and suicide bombers aren't just the enemy of shias, they're the enemy of humanity. That's why I rather support whoever is killing them at any given moment.

I'm not muslim nor do I support Assad.

Wahabi terrorists and suicide bombers aren't just the enemy of shias, they're the enemy of humanity. That's why I rather support whoever is killing them at any given moment.

I can't differentiate between these groups and the kids Iran is sending to fight in Syria to die.

going to hajj in few months .
i hope i wont get beheaded there , but seriously ! what is there to see ?
freedom of women ? driving licence for women drivers ?

not a fan .

except mecca and medina of course
I mean this.. but good for you.. remember.. Iranians are generally treated in a bad way at the airports.. but then you guys make your own fuss a lot during Hajj.. and even the Mutawwas are left frothing at their mouths
369.jpg

Everything was OK before the zionist Al Qaeda invasion
In Libya and Egypt it wasn't Assad but Al Qaeda + NATO

I can't differentiate between these groups and the kids Iran is sending to fight in Syria to die.
What kids? We see thousands of zionist Al Qaeda videos
We only see 1 or 2 MOSSAD videos with iranians shown again and again

That was also all Assad fault
well first of all welcome to the pdf !! this how pdf rolls as you say . its full of BS that kids spew around .
khoob hastin ? khosh oomadin ! rasti age khastin mano mention konin bayad sare ham benevisin @haman10 :D

======
back to topic :

made in sauida :

name : shia muslim

sin : being shia

brutal-beheading-syria-civilian-jabhat-al-nusra-front.jpg

screen_shot_2013-06-28_at_11.02.21_pm.jpg

Pic1.jpg

images

humanity above !!

@kingabudlla :lol:

Stop beheadind and stoning too

Your protegee is a hammer murderer, are you desperated?
Since you brought KSA up, here is what we have to say about Iran:

IRANGERMANY_IRAN_PROTEST_MSC109.jpg

:lol: Iranians are dying to save Assad, and you still think you can crush all rebels? It has been three years now, despite your military advantages to them, you miserably failed.

Last edited:
Everything was OK before the zionist Al Qaeda invasion
In Libya and Egypt it wasn't Assad but Al Qaeda + NATO

What kids? We see thousands of zionist Al Qaeda videos
We only see 1 or 2 MOSSAD videos with iranians shown again and again

That was also all Assad fault

Stop beheadind and stoning too

Your protegee is a hammer murderer, are you desperated?

Iranian false-flagger's logic hitting at its best.

NATO JEWISH ZIONIST AL-QAIDA

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Al Qaeda never attack Israel and created by KSA with USA bases, so they are zionist Al Qaeda

Back
Top Bottom