What's new

Made in Assad.

Al Qaeda never attack Israel and created by KSA with USA bases, so they are zionist Al Qaeda

First_Lady_Michelle_Obama_announces_the_Best_Picture_Oscar_to_Argo.jpg

going to hajj in few months .
i hope i wont get beheaded there , but seriously ! what is there to see ?
freedom of women ? driving licence for women drivers ?

not a fan .

except mecca and medina of course

Please share your experiences with us, tell us if it made you feel any different, and may God accept your prayers and hajj. :)

Please share your experiences with us, tell us if it made you feel any different, and may God accept your prayers and hajj. :)
Tnx brother , i will do so inshaallah .
TBH i'm really scared of going to saudi . i really am and i'm not exaggerating .
but its hajj ! a unique awesome experience which some people even cannot have it .

i will pray for dear palestine , thats for sure :)

Tnx brother , i will do so inshaallah .
TBH i'm really scared of going to saudi . i really am and i'm not exaggerating .
but its hajj ! a unique awesome experience which some people even cannot have it .

i will pray for dear palestine , thats for sure :)

Don't be scared you'll be fine. :)

Or wait for me because I might go there this summer. :D :)

i donno man ! i'll just stick to my caravan .
inshaallah everything will be okey

Great ! i'm going in summer too if everything goes well inshaallah !

but can u come back to US after that ? :lol:

Don't be scared there's nothing scary about it, it's very safe there and they won't discriminate against you even if you tell them you're Shia. :D

I might go not sure yet and yes I can come back they just have to pull me aside a few hours like everytime. :lol:

Rape and ransoms: Hilal al-Assad’s ‘thug’ legacy

By Mohanad Hage Ali | Special to Al Arabiya News
Tuesday, 25 March 2014

“The lout and lowlife‪,‬ Suleiman al-Assad‪,‬ the son of Hilal‪,‬ the head of Military Housing in Latakia‪,‬ was arrested on Monday from the Meridian of Latakia after receiving a beating from the good boys ‪….‬ they said he cried and screamed‪. Among his entourage, was an official’s son called Amjad Aslan, also a friend of the Latakia Military Security Chief…‬ they are all a group of louts and low lives who have wreaked havoc and infested corruption in the city‪ …”‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬
Such statements, critical of the practices of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s clan, appeared on regime loyalist Facebook pages to the surprise of many Syrians. With loyalist calls for their arrest, Suleiman and his father Hilal al-Assad were perceived as a liability in the coastal region.

SANA, Syria’s official news agency, announced the death of Hilal, the 47-year-old second cousin of Syria’s president on Monday, with some already accusing the regime of orchestrating his death to diffuse the Alawite sect’s growing resentment.

Certain reports claimed his death in the newly launched Alanfal campaign, a joint Islamist military operation against Syria’s coastal region. An Islamist group declared that Hilal, among other Allawite figures, died in a rocket attack on the city of Latakia.

Hilal is the grandchild of Ahmad al-Assad, the older half-brother of Hafez al-Assad, the late Syrian president. Following the revolution, he and his son were known for their thuggish practices, namely ransom kidnapping and rape, surpassing the reputation of his two notorious brothers, Haroun and Hail.

“Suleiman was dubbed ‘the President of the Syrian Coast’s republic; he acts in that capacity, a thug since his teenage years,’” according to an Alawite Latakia resident, who asked to remain anonymous for fear of reprisals. “They are notorious for rape and ransom kidnappings, and their headquarters at sports city is a Bermuda Triangle for their detainees.”

The rise of Shabiha
The Shabiha is a term originally used to describe the Assad clan’s smugglers and racketeers and their Allawite henchmen in the late 1970s. They exploited the high demand for foreign goods, especially cars and cigarettes, following newly imposed government restrictions on imports. Malek al-Assad, the son of Ibrahim, Hafez’s half-brother, was a pioneer in smuggling; he became a liability for his involvement in weapons’ smuggling, according to this detailed account of the rise of Shabiha bySyria Comment. Hafez imprisoned his nephew for days. Years after losing his lucrative business, he ended up a taxi driver on the Latakia–Damascus route, dying in car accident.

Fawwaz al-Assad, being Hafez’s full nephew, enjoyed better immunity than Malek. He led a successful career in smuggling cars and cigarettes, gaining increasing notoriety for rape, driving in a multi-car convoy, and ransom kidnappings.

Hafez reportedly intervened occasionally to curtail his excesses. As the other nephews and cousins grew older, they competed for power and wealth, often parading their brand new cars, with tinted windows and bodyguards brandishing their Kalashnikovs. The Shabiha were notorious for their gangster looks, tattoos, funky haircuts, massive biceps and beards.

Orwa Nyrabia, a Syrian filmmaker and former Latakia resident, believes that Hafez, a cunning leader often praised for his Machiavellian tactics, intentionally left his extended family uneducated, paving the way for their thuggish behavior.

“There was an interest in repressing the coastal region through the clan. Hafez’s eldest son, Bassel Assad, periodically curtailed and unleashed their activities in a semi-organized manner,” said Nyrabia.

The Assads, originally peasants from the Latakia Mountains, mostly took the easy illicit road to fortune and power, the Tashbeeh. They moved to the city of Latakia, a mostly Sunni coastal city with a few hundred thousand residents. Sectarian tensions hid some class hatred, according to residents from both communities, as Allawites often cited their history as discriminated against peasants and servants of urban Sunnis.

The Shabiha instilled fear among the population, while amassing fortunes from smuggling; the regime kept them at bay to fulfill the regime’s two pillars of control: demoralization and fear. After the revolution, and as the regime’s dependency on local militias grew, their power was unleashed. They repressed demonstrators in the coastal region, tortured and humiliated them, like in this infamous video from Bayada, a town in the Banyas province.

After Hilal’s death

Syrian activists recently reported that Suleiman, Hilal’s son, harassed a girl at a DVD store in Latakia; when the owner confronted him, he was forced to lick his shoes, then get naked, and dash around the many squared meters of his shop.

Following news of his father’s death, Suleiman and his Shabiha indiscriminately shot at Sunni neighborhoods. “Young Sunni men were left with little choices in Latakia,” according to a half Alawite, half Sunni city resident.

“Either they stay in the city and risk arrest, conscription and harassment, or join the rebels in the mountains”, he said. “Most chose the latter.”

Last Update: Tuesday, 25 March 2014 KSA 12:24 - GMT 09:24

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/per...Deaths-in-the-Syrian-clan-Hilal-al-Assad.html

@Aeronaut @WebMaster
first of all you need to neutral since you are an administrator..

second of all, this didn't happen if it wasnt for F$A terrorists.. Syria was heaven on earth, if it wasn't for all those terrorists whom you support caused all this bloodshed and chaos...

@WebMaster you need to take a better care of your website... next pick neutral respected admins...

@Aeronaut @WebMaster
first of all you need to neutral since you are an administrator..

second of all, this didn't happen if it wasnt for F$A terrorists.. Syria was heaven on earth, if it wasn't for all those terrorists whom you support caused all this bloodshed and chaos...

@WebMaster you need to take a better care of your website... next pick neutral respected admins...

Now that Aeraunot came out of the closet, I understand why I was banned from the Syrian thread...! And let the gaggle of murder asking ElHassani, Hazzy666 , Blackeagle have a free run ...I am not faulting for leaning toward a side, but I am faulting you for wearing your emotion on your sleeve, that you have to resort to actions that demean a moderator , because you don't agree of someone's opinion.. Moderator should be neutral...And sadly for the PDF's and the standing of the forum, you are not...

@Syrian Lion, the truth of Syria's tragedy and the one behind it is well known and well documented...History will judge them harshly.. Today, despite all the fabricated lies, from video's to pictures, to posting do not change the facts that the SAA is jumping from one victory to another...The final disposal of bearded wahabis is just near...Even the press of the one who sullied Syria and called for international intervention are seeing and writing about thoses defeats suffered by wahabi-tafkiri in the hand of the SAA... Give them hell and more barrels!

Anybody who accuses Asad, should bring some alternatives how to handle thousands of jihadist terrorists which attack Syrian forces and than hide behind civilians. :coffee:

I am going to accuse both ALQ, FSA supported by certain arab regimes and as well as accuse assad...I am also going to accuse russians as they should have negotiated and removed assad in peaceful way and at least installed someone form assad's regime with credibility to have brought betterment to syria this way there would have been peace. My saudi friends you people are not accepting it but it is KSA, qatari, bahraini governments that had brought turbulence to the region and syria why do you have to bring pro sunni regime I mean what is wrong with you people you declare shia kafir and at the same time you lick western nuts! or now these certain arab regimes have another definition shia are more kafir than christian kafirs duh. I went back studied this syrian problem and it started with assad definitely no one is denying that but no other country on the face of earth has the right to fiddle into other nation's problems if that is so tomw syrians would demand liberation for shia population in saudi arabia...now assad ordered to kill people russians were at the forefront the best would have been KSA should have contactd with russians to try to remove assad in peaceful way and installed a better person for the job even from assad's party...if chemical weapons deal could be reached why not removal of assad it certainly would have if certain arab regimes have not funded and armed ALQ/FSA..so blame yourself not assad for this shyt currently.

Its not Russian Job to replace Governments in foreign states. You confuse Russians with American Imperialists. :coffee:

Undoubtedly, the Sunni and Wahabi extremists caused this wole mess in Syria. As those scumbags have always done throughout history. The Umayyad, Abbasid, Seljuk and Ottoman Empires were all ruled by barbaric Sunni monsters who are enemies of God and humanity.

Assad and all his alewite pigs and dogs look at this very carefully

7963f82722710a2ba8d3f1cdc22c-grande.jpg

This is the last thing u will see before u meet ur creator.

Back
Top Bottom