What's new

Made In Abu Dhabi Baynunah Class War Ship

Horizon303

New Recruit

Reaction score
Baynunah class war ship Made in Abu Dhabi

The Baynunah Corvettes are a unique class of warship with multi-mission capabilities, including coastal patrol and surveillance, mine detection and avoidance, helicopter operations, as well as anti-air and anti-surface capabilities.

In performing these missions, Baynunah will utilize the very latest in weapons and sensor technology.

Link:Abu Dhabi Ship Building (ADSB) Home Page

Gr8. It really is a gr8 feeling seeing another Islamic nation prosperig in every department.

exterior and hull would be made in U.A.E on board technologies and vice versa would be imported from French/UK. some more material would also be imported.

Last edited:
I think the first one was built in france (out of total six being built), then it must be French right? i checked up on wiki and it says this class is comparable to Visby Class which means this is very good for UAE.

They claim that its largerst ship of arabian gulf but its just a corvette so largest ship other arab countries has must be fast attack crafts or patrol boats :what:

Looks Cool, it,d be interesting to see whether UAE has the liberty to re-export the systems on this ship to the countries of its choice, if so then i think its a great sign for Pak Navy as this will add another option to their choice list for procurement in the future.

It is good news that UAE is building small corvettes. Is UAE using foreign management, engineers, technicians and workers to build them ? They will return to their countries with these skills. Most UAE nationals are in management positions just for name only without much responsibility. The UAE should be involved in all levels in these sensitive positions such as Abu Dhabi Ship Building.

Khalid Bin Waleed is one of the best General and hero of Islam so he did not defeat at any occasion, so ever fighter and that person who wants to became the hero of Muslim community that followed to this great general.

Back
Top Bottom