What's new

M&M renews talks to buy US based aircraft maker Hawker Beechcraft

Karan .. Join

STRvideo.jpg

Mahindra Rise | Spark the Rise

I signed up. Lemme explore the site.

at post no. 3.> Reliance has founded Reliance Aerospace Ltd. already.

Mahindra is my favorite Indian company ahead of TATA's and ambani's.

They do much more than business but have lot of programs which are socially, economically good.

Been accumulating Mahindra shares on long term investment plan.

Ambani's are chor but you can't say about Tata's the same. Dorabji Tata Trust, Ratan Tata Trust and lot's of hospitals, high quality educational & Research institutes are managed by them.

Rise of Indian "Raj"
A good name given by an author.

Rise of Indian "Raj"
A good name given by an author.

But I wonder how come US companies are not so keen to even sell bankrupt companies to foreigners as much as UK or rest of Europe have done (JLR, Hispana etc).

It will only save more jobs.

Im blocked from posting on the Kashmir page. I told you Indian posters stop posting sensitive information on this site. Its being as a tool for their Intel agencies......and to futher their agenda

Im blocked from posting on the Kashmir page. I told you Indian posters stop posting sensitive information on this site. Its being as a tool for their Intel agencies......and to futher their agenda

Relax dude. If I am not wrong, only senior members are allowed to post in the Kashmir section. Please correct me if I am wrong here.

We post what's already in the media, and if it's in the media then anyone with a computer can access it. Nothing secretive or sensitive about it.

Back
Top Bottom