What's new

M-5 -- Multan - Sukkur Motorway

kya yeh bat sach hy zahir peer interchange ka naam khusro bakhtiar ne change kar k Hazrat Hameed ud Din Hakim Toll Plaza rekha hy?????

75241115_2428245214110665_8812066211740254208_n.jpg

Chairman National Highway Authority Sikander Qayyum inspected fuel facilities and construction work of the fuel stations buildings at Service Areas of #M5 and instructed concessionaires to complete the construction activities expeditiously.
#NHA #CSCEC #CPEC

FB_IMG_1600064791251.jpg
FB_IMG_1600064783809.jpg
FB_IMG_1600064780207.jpg
FB_IMG_1600064787705.jpg

Now Intelligent Transport System ITS is opertional on 392 km Sukkur Multan Motorway M5 . Auto speed checking has been started.
Traffic
Violations are checked by latest ITS system..
Safe Drive on Motorways
Photo Credit: Sarfraz Nasir Rana

FB_IMG_1612248846483.jpg
FB_IMG_1612248849674.jpg

Heard about few service areas are operationalized on M5 between Sukkur-Multan (Both ways). As I traveled almost 6 months ago, there wasn't much of service area/petrol pump available.

Heard about few service areas are operationalized on M5 between Sukkur-Multan (Both ways). As I traveled almost 6 months ago, there wasn't much of service area/petrol pump available.
That is true, I travelled recently. 3-4 of rest areas are operational with fuel availability. However this motorway is not safe at all as stray dogs are there. Encountered few of them on my travel south ward and return.

That is true, I travelled recently. 3-4 of rest areas are operational with fuel availability. However this motorway is not safe at all as stray dogs are there. Encountered few of them on my travel south ward and return.

Last time, when I traveled, there was no fuel service at all but that's a relief that now we have 3 to 4 service areas with fuel availability. However, those stray dogs or other animal issue is serious and can be addressed only by fencing throughout the motorway.
Still, far better experience as compare to traveling throughout the National Highway. A painful journey that not everyone would risk back in the days except for public transport that too with heavy heart. Now, everyone that knows how to drive, can enjoy a lot during byroad travel. at least for me, it is something like a must do once an year. :-)

Back
Top Bottom