What's new

M-5 -- Multan - Sukkur Motorway

Rest areas k tender dayy rahy hain. Petrol Pumps bhi ni hain. 400 km kaisy chalao gayy???

For the time being, you will have to exit Motorway to refuel... Exactly what I did when last I was traveling on one of the newly inaugurated section. Keep an eye of fuel gauge and you can easily plan your next refuel.

Nicely done @Chishty4

For the time being, you will have to exit Motorway to refuel... Exactly what I did when last I was traveling on one of the newly inaugurated section. Keep an eye of fuel gauge and you can easily plan your next refuel.

Nicely done @Chishty4
This isn't an easy task.

This isn't an easy task.

I don't see any hardship especially since the fuel stations are yet to be established. It may cost you few minutes but you will find fuel stations near every exit in almost every city. However, I agree that fuel stations must be available ASAP on Motorway but initially, one can try to manage by planning as such. I did it and wasn't much hectic except that I had to leave/exit and come back to Motorway. And if you are enjoying the long drive, like I do and its kind of my passion that I wish to travel by road once or twice an year from Karachi to Islamabad or even farther; it wouldn't be a task for you... instead, you enjoy every stop/area, locality of different cities. :-)

I don't see any hardship especially since the fuel stations are yet to be established. It may cost you few minutes but you will find fuel stations near every exit in almost every city. However, I agree that fuel stations must be available ASAP on Motorway but initially, one can try to manage by planning as such. I did it and wasn't much hectic except that I had to leave/exit and come back to Motorway. And if you are enjoying the long drive, like I do and its kind of my passion that I wish to travel by road once or twice an year from Karachi to Islamabad or even farther; it wouldn't be a task for you... instead, you enjoy every stop/area, locality of different cities. :-)
You can do a complete tour from Khi to Peshawar on motorway in next 5 years insha Allah.

Screenshot_20191024-204416_WhatsApp.jpg

You can do a complete tour from Khi to Peshawar on motorway in next 5 years insha Allah.

Hopefully Hydrabad-Sukkur section doesnt take 5 years.

If builder is local ,it will take 5 years.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom