What's new

LY-80 Hassan finally Arrived!

Which Chinese SAM is comparable to S-300 or S-400??? I am sure that Pakistan will procure long range SAMs soon inshaAllah for point defense. Our requirements are not vast in this sector. We need to spend on the specific lines.

193729iwiu0v33f40d5ypi.jpg

bhai ji i am mature old man now . hahahaha
mera khoon jalta hai jab main daily patriots ke batteries dekhta hoon . we need something good our SAMs are shitty these days . we need long range SAMs ASAP
sir, atleast it is a good start..

hahahaha Imran Lala inho ne her jaga apna "Katti Katta" nikalna hota hai :lol::lol::lol:
the funny part of this game is when some country buy a weapon system and PDF guys offering to that country mmbers for buy thier weapon system . jab se new ayee hai chines bank loan BD for satlite .indian members unko boli ja rahy hain hamara SLV use kero na please ye dekho itna acha hai wesa hai aysa hai :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lagta hai serious le liya bachoon ne PDF Ko :enjoy:

n
sir, atleast it is a good start..
AFTER 10 years we got this one only?

Pak got HQ 16 with Eight missles per battery usualy HQ 16 has 6 .

Which Chinese SAM is comparable to S-300 or S-400??? I am sure that Pakistan will procure long range SAMs soon inshaAllah for point defense. Our requirements are not vast in this sector. We need to spend on the specific lines.
HQ 9 Won turkish long range SAM competetion with all hits .Next would be HQ 9 for Pak .

If news is out, then what is point of hiding the pics?

A pic is worth a thousand words. In other words, a pic can give you great ideas about geographic location, gps coordinates, etc, etc. If he has pics showing a fixed location test, well, do you want the Indians to be matching terrain / surroundings? He has to get an ok on the pics that would be approved for publication, i.e. won't give you a clue as to if that's really Pakistan or a desert in Norway :lol:. Standard operating procedures used throughout the world on publishing sensitive mil-tech details.

Its LY-80
The HQ16A (LY-80) missile can intercept an aerial flying target from an 15 m to 18 km of altitude, while its maximum interception range for combat aircraft is 40km, and between 3.5 km and 12 km for cruise missiles flying at an altitude of 50 meters at a speed of 300 meters/second. Single-shot kill probability is a claimed figure of 85 per cent against combat aircraft, and 60 per cent against cruise missiles.

Pakistan has longer range SAMs (HQ-19 or FD-2000 I think), than the LY-80. Those were tested I believe after that check post incident between the US and Pakistan.

I think the OP is eluding to the fact that the LY-80 would include either TOT or partial TOT so it can be made in Pakistan. These conversations had been happening for the past three years. It would be interesting to find out the nature of any TOT. That could be a game changer truly and would allow Pakistan to setup SAM and later, her own BVR industry, just like the JFT manufacturing took place.

Last edited:
A pic is worth a thousand words. In other words, a pic can give you great ideas about geographic location, etc, etc. If he has pics showing a fixed location test, well, do you want the Indians to be matching terrain / surroundings? He has to get an ok on the pics that would be approved for publication, i.e. won't give you a clue as to if that's really Pakistan or a desert in Norway :lol:. Standard operating procedures used throughout the world on publishing sensitive mil-tech details.

Pakistan has longer range SAMs (HQ-19 or FD-2000 I think), than the LY-80. Those were tested I believe after that check post incident between the US and Pakistan.

I think the OP is eluding to the fact that the LY-80 would include either TOT or partial TOT so it can be made in Pakistan. These conversations had been happening for the past three years. It would be interesting to find out the nature of any TOT. That could be a game changer truly and would allow Pakistan to setup SAM and later, her own BVR industry, just like the JFT manufacturing took place.

Basically H.Khan already mentioned it few months ago ,
Here are his words
"The last company of HQ-16 SAM system will be delivered in August to PAF. Each (five) Company is equipped with one search radar, two tracking vehicles, one command vehicle and eight launchers; each launcher has eight vehicles and each vehicle has eight missiles. These missiles are part of a new integrated Army & Air force command. Pakistan might order another five Companies for the defense Air bases and strong hold installation.
Pakistan has completed the feasibility of integrating HQ-16 with HQ-9 SAM system. The HQ-16 uses a phased-array radar plus track-via-missile (TVM) technology, has an effective range of 30,000 meters at the range of 40 km. It is capable of countering all types of aircraft and UAV and is most capable against cruise missile.
Pakistan has also completed the feasibility of incorporating FM-93 SAM with Chinese CIWS for its Army. "

@kaonalpha @Viper0011. @mingle @IceCold @MastanKhan @The Eagle @war&peace @Oscar @Imran Khan

So how that relevant
The Indian military's combined orders of the Akash, including radar systems (WLR and Surveillance), have a total worth of ₹ 23,300 crore (US$4 billion)

Almost 3000 Missiles Are in Service

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akash_(missile)

Next version of Akash missile is in Development Akash-2

We are firmly backing DRDO’s Akash Mark-II: IAF Offical
http://idrw.org/we-are-firmly-backing-drdos-akash-mark-ii-iaf-offical/
we r talking abt army not air force.

A totally absurd Piece of journalism that has been entirely debunked on this very site. Only someone being intellectually dishonest would actually interpret the fact that the IA is going for the Indo-Isreali MR-SAM (with a range of 90+ km) as proof the IA (that has orders worth $2bn for the Akash SR-SAM) does not want the 30km Akash SR-SAM.

Some idiot has conflated the two different requirements. This does not affect the Akash's reputation one bit.
its yr air force not army, who has ordered Akash for 2 billion.

Basically H.Khan already mentioned it few months ago ,
Here are his words
"The last company of HQ-16 SAM system will be delivered in August to PAF. Each (five) Company is equipped with one search radar, two tracking vehicles, one command vehicle and eight launchers; each launcher has eight vehicles and each vehicle has eight missiles. These missiles are part of a new integrated Army & Air force command. Pakistan might order another five Companies for the defense Air bases and strong hold installation.
Pakistan has completed the feasibility of integrating HQ-16 with HQ-9 SAM system. The HQ-16 uses a phased-array radar plus track-via-missile (TVM) technology, has an effective range of 30,000 meters at the range of 40 km. It is capable of countering all types of aircraft and UAV and is most capable against cruise missile.
Pakistan has also completed the feasibility of incorporating FM-93 SAM with Chinese CIWS for its Army. "

@kaonalpha @Viper0011. @mingle @IceCold @MastanKhan @The Eagle @war&peace @Oscar @Imran Khan

Thank you. I didn't want to write so many details as I didn't know what had already been published openly. And you forgot the fire control radars. There are two fire control radars working with the longer range PESA search radar.

I would like to know the TOT related details as I don't know about them. The TOT related discussions started three years ago like I said before. Anyone knows to what extent the TOT is coming?

Thank you. I didn't want to write so many details as I didn't know what had already been published openly. And you forgot the fire control radars. There are two fire control radars working with the longer range PESA search radar.

I would like to know the TOT related details as I don't know about them. The TOT related discussions started three years ago like I said before. Anyone knows to what extent the TOT is coming?

Time will tell further details. But it seems no ToT for now.

Back
Top Bottom