What's new

Lungi March to Baridhara Park

A worker with a proper attire and his work itself both look more respectable than if he is in a loose loin clothe we call lungi. This is what I have seen throughout the western world including Japan and S. Korea. It is time we get rid of a simpleton emotion with lungi. Every one is free to wear anything in his own house, but he must wear a proper attire outside. Even Pajama/Punjabi and chappal should also be discarded in the work places. A western attire would be much preferable.

Attire changes the psychology of a person. Note the attires worn by the police or military. We certainly do not wish them to work in lungis. If done they will immediately lose respect. However, these same people wear lungis inside their barrack or house.

if its purely feminine event and if the lungis are half cut then i will wait for lungi march

Those skirts don't look that bad, I mean it is part of the cultural dress. I will surely try those on if I ever visit the country though that tricycle looks like a fun ride ;)

Baridhara community is run by a bunch of pricks, the park is not allowed to poor people, despite it being a public park. I used to do bad things with a girl from there when her parents were not home (which was quite often) or take her to the park. The darwan was often given some look away money :P. She got married :cry:

Those skirts don't look that bad, I mean it is part of the cultural dress. I will surely try those on if I ever visit the country though that tricycle looks like a fun ride ;)

:taz:its not a skirt bro

@aazidane,

Oh my apologies, still looks very fun to wear like a Kilt hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
@aazidane,

Oh my apologies, still looks very fun to wear like a Kilt hehe

:smokin:no underwear with lungi...with kilt you have to wear underwear. lungi is more comfy and the summer breeze in your gentleman's region is simply sensational in a tropical country.

Last edited by a moderator:
:smokin:no underwear with lungi...with kilt you have to wear underwear. lungi is more comfy and the summer breeze in your gentleman's region is simply sensational in a tropical country.

Hmm hawa aane de!! :rofl:

Oh wow! sounds like lots of fun!, it does looks very comfortable to wear on a beach. Monsieur don't even mention a tropical country, I am still stuck in this igloo , one more month until camping season.

Hmm hawa aane de!! :rofl:

lungi is easy access bro, every where if you know what i mean;)

Oh wow! sounds like lots of fun!, it does looks very comfortable to wear on a beach. Monsieur don't even mention a tropical country, I am still stuck in this igloo , one more month until camping season.

:taz:retarded rain and heavy wind in toronto

Allah kasam! I don't wear lungi. I don't like it. There is always a risk associated with it. It should be ban in public place. :smokin:

:smokin:i once wore a lungi and sentu genji to westin, it was a dare.

Someone can make a bonanza by introducing Lungi as a summer fashion clothe for the young in the western developed countries. A little redesigning may help. A Lungi may drop down from the waste if a person cannot tie it properly. So, how about a belt? Will it then look exactly like a skirt?

Do not worry. Then both the genders can wear it without distinction and BD textile companies will earn billions of dollars. Al-Zakir may start such a business in the USA. Japanese always follow Americans. So, it will be accepted by the Japanese. This is how Al-Zakir, UKBangali in the UK and me in Japan will become extra-ordinary rich, always moving in jets wearing Lungis. So good!!!

Back
Top Bottom