What's new

Lungi March to Baridhara Park

BDforever

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
the Baridhara Society has a new rule - Rickshawalas inside Baridhara have start wearing pants at all times and can’t enter if they are in lungis. Guards are downright nasty to any rickshawala in a lungi and have been instructed by the society to shoo them away. Such rickshaws are held up by the guards on their way back and sometimes their tires are punctured. The new Chairman of the society is responsible for this 'remarkable' facelift. I bet his forefathers could afford nothing but lungis and he himself wears a tuxedo/shiny sleeping gown even when he goes to bed.

So boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, local Bideshi and Bideshi Bideshis, please join in groups wearing your favorite 'Lungis' of any length, color, pattern and peacefully march past Baridhara Park and let some air in your lungis.

One Nation No Discrimination.
Happy Lungi Times!

source: https://www.facebook.com/events/488292637891538/?group_id=0

So boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, local Bideshi and Bideshi Bideshis, please join in groups wearing your favorite 'Lungis' of any length, color, pattern and peacefully march past Baridhara Park and let some air in your lungis.

One Nation No Discrimination.
Happy Lungi Times!

Girls, Ladies in lungis?

tumblr_llz63n76nU1qii6tmo1_400.gif

I thought lungis worn by men who are sexually active, were considered to be indecent in public, and during work. I think At least here it is though. Maybe it's because the comfortable nature of lungi that may lead to sexual arousal in public places. Imagine if young women wanted a lift in a riksha and the rikshaw driver was a young man wearing lungi, with no underwear. That would be quite awkward and indecent.

I thought lungis worn by men who are sexually active, were considered to be indecent in public, and during work. I think At least here it is though. Maybe it's because the comfortable nature of lungi that may lead to sexual arousal in public places. Imagine if young women wanted a lift in a riksha and the rikshaw driver was a young man wearing lungi, with no underwear. That would be quite awkward and indecent.

BD forever and Lungi forever.

48076_632188500131978_1729549214_n.jpg

the way you tie a lungi hides an erection :lol:

What the hell is a lungi march? March OK but Why the hell in Lungi??

Back
Top Bottom