What's new

Lt Generals to lead military talks on Ladakh, Rajnath confirms large Chinese presence

Thats very kind of you, i would suggest in future you will refrain from being personal. In the meanwhile i will carry on distributing dreams to my countrymen and Nightmares to its foes!
You can suggest what you want-(I think this is the game plan, the Chinese will takeover East Ladakh and the Pakistanis the Valley)- Thats the dream I was implying that you posted- Thats the reason I said it would turn into Foolish_Nightmare for your kind.

= LIES

India has specified it claims the Aksai Chin plains east of Pangong Tso, but China doesnt have a 'claim line' there(Pangong Tso). If anything, it claims the whole lake and beyond.

LAC = line of atual control. Its a line where each side manages to hold up to- n has nothing to do with territorial claim line

In china's perspective, the LAC is at finger 4 now, since they r holding up the line there. Next week, they might push to finger 3- n the LAC changes again. Next fortnight, they might advance to finger 2- n the LAC changes again.

Next month, they would have reach further to finger 1- n the LAC changes again.

2 months later they would had evicted the Indians from the shores of Pangong tso- n the LAC shifts again. The point is China doesn't have a specified 'claim line' there.

This is why new areas of dispute(perceived as dispute by India) keeps increasing all the time. China is on an ever-pushing trajectory westward to recover the whole of Ladahk
Clearly a very clever strategy by China. India talks oftentimes of "establishing new normals", as though it's some veteran victor of ten major hot conflicts and a couple of cold wars just this decade. On the contrary, China is the one that has edged out a new normal every day over the last couple of months. Indian new normals end up about five steps behind the previous normal. We noted this phenomenon in February 2019. China is simply taking advantage of the sick man of Asia.

That said, complacency would be unwise for both Pakistan and China. India remains NATO's blunt tool of choice to disrupt CPEC and it can bring hordes of brainwashed drones (the cheap, human kind) to bear in multiple theatres of conflict. If anything, the battle will be long and hard as Modi has absolute power in India and also has time to reassess and manoeuvre slowly. A counterattack may be brewing either in the same territory or elsewhere.

You can suggest what you want-(I think this is the game plan, the Chinese will takeover East Ladakh and the Pakistanis the Valley)- Thats the dream I was implying that you posted- Thats the reason I said it would turn into Foolish_Nightmare for your kind.
@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE look bro, this Chennai wala has got you all figured out...he's even explaining the details of your exchange just so you're absolutely sure how to interpret his razor sharp sense of irony..

Where would we be without such people?

Clearly a very clever strategy by China. India talks oftentimes of "establishing new normals", as though it's some veteran victor of ten major hot conflicts and a couple of cold wars just this decade. On the contrary, China is the one that has edged out a new normal every day over the last couple of months. Indian new normals end up about five steps behind the previous normal. We noted this phenomenon in February 2019. China is simply taking advantage of the sick man of Asia.

That said, complacency would be unwise for both Pakistan and China. India remains NATO's blunt tool of choice to disrupt CPEC and it can bring hordes of brainwashed drones (the cheap, human kind) to bear in multiple theatres of conflict. If anything, the battle will be long and hard as Modi has absolute power in India and also has time to reassess and manoeuvre slowly. A counterattack may be brewing either in the same territory or elsewhere.

@FOOLS_NIGHTMARE look bro, this Chennai wala has got you all figured out...he's even explaining the details of your exchange just so you're absolutely sure how to interpret his razor sharp sense of irony..

Where would we be without such people?
I like the sound of Chennai Wala- So much more cooler than Chennaidude!- The bolded part, thats called diversity in thought and what would PDF be without the same.

Why are Indians not telling the truth or we have to wait for some years before a retired military officer will write a book.
1. Is it not true that Indians have a plan to take Karakaram pass and cut KKH?
2. Have they not constructed the road network and ALS up there to supply the garrison round the year?
3. Was there a plan to move required strength of troops in the garb of routine exercise during summer. Then just around the onset of winter divert that to capture Karakaram pass?
4. New mountain division, purchase of chinooks, ultra light howitzers, C130j... Were these not part of this Siachen-II plan?
5. And is USA not involved in this evil plan.. from planning to execution phase....
6. So you thought Chinese and Pakistanis are sleeping...
How is the surprise... years of planning pre-empted
aur lenay ke denay parr gaye
Exactly! India telegraphed its intentions with A370 and then China probably intercepted or hacked some internal Indian communication including the invasion plan so we moved preemptively!

Back
Top Bottom