What's new

Lt Gen (R) Syed Arif Hassan

Edited:
Lets say he is very articulate, diplomatic and sycophnat that he survived all polar opposite governments (Mushi, PPP, PMLN, PTI). That is a skill.
Or
it is the negligence of the all respective governments that such a inefficient person was overlooked. Perhaps, all the governments didn't encourage sport or you cannot 'make' money in this ministry,

There have been several attempts over the years to oust him but he has contacts and influence in the International Olympics Committee.

"Gen Arif always hides facts and never responds whenever he is contacted to seek his version. He always uses blackmailing tactics and the IOC ban threat and manages to prolong his tenure"

Basically he is like any other corrupt official, who thinks this country is his baap ki jaidad.
Meanwhile Kosovo, a country with a smaller population than Multan has already won two gold medals. I had high hopes that Imran Khan as a former sportsman would focus on positive changes in this field but seems like there is a lack of will or that this Hasan has very deep connections. Either way it's an embarrassment of the highest order that a country of our size does not even get one medal and the worst part is that people like this Hasan have no shame.

There have been several attempts over the years to oust him but he has contacts and influence in the International Olympics Committee.

"Gen Arif always hides facts and never responds whenever he is contacted to seek his version. He always uses blackmailing tactics and the IOC ban threat and manages to prolong his tenure"

Basically he is like any other corrupt official, who thinks this country is his baap ki jaidad.
Meanwhile Kosovo, a country with a smaller population than Multan has already won two gold medals. I had high hopes that Imran Khan as a former sportsman would focus on positive changes in this field but seems like there is a lack of will or that this Hasan has very deep connections.
Pakistan is held hostage by Paindu production. Them folks are now spreading to the civil service, military, judiciary. Wherever you can imagine. They have a right to progress but when the Pakistani paindu gets its hands on anything he abuses the crap out of it. In this case good positions.

Paindu production most of the time leads to Uncle Syndrome in Pakistani institutions. And these Uncles manage to make the new crop just like them i.e Uncles. Vicious cycle

On the other hand are Landa Liberals. oooof don't even get me started on those. Most of these end up as brain drain statistic anyway *shrugs*

Damn wish I had such a job, getting paid for 17 years for doing nothing.

As per wikipeida, he is also president of Archery Federation of Pakistan. Another stealth job title that the Gernail sab possess.

Last edited:
Pakistan is held hostage by Paindu production. Them folks are now spreading to the civil service, military, judiciary. Wherever you can imagine. They have a right to progress but when the Pakistani paindu gets its hands on anything he abuses the crap out of it. In this case good positions.

Apparently 90% national and international science scholarships (not some fine arts or accountancy etc base level degrees) are secured by paindos on open merit same is the case with competitive exams while majority urban guys would struggle to even complete their graduation if taken out of their metropolitan comfort zone . So plz keep a lid on it

Apparently 90% national and international science scholarships (not some fine arts or accountancy etc base level degrees) are secured by paindos on open merit same is the case with competitive exams while majority urban guys would struggle to even complete their graduation if taken out of their metropolitan comfort zone . So plz keep a lid on it
Yes you do all these mental gymnastics and rote learning.

AND THEN the ayashi
Oops İ mean the Afsari begins
And over the years that Afsari yields Uncle Syndrome.

Meanwhile Kosovo, a country with a smaller population than Multan has already won two gold medals. I had high hopes that Imran Khan as a former sportsman would focus on positive changes in this field but seems like there is a lack of will or that this Hasan has very deep connections. Either way it's an embarrassment of the highest order that a country of our size does not even get one medal and the worst part is that people like this Hasan have no shame.

This is standard procedure for corrupt Pakistani's. They will take funding from an international body, embezzle it and kick some back to equally corrupt officials in the international body so that there is a vested interest in keeping them there.

This is why the Pakistani Football Federation has been led by Faisal Hayat since 2003. Incidently we've gone down from 163 to 201 in the FIFA rankings during that time. When someone tried to oust him FIFA threatened to ban the PFF from FIFA tournaments.

Yes you do all these mental gymnastics and rote learning.

AND THEN the ayashi
Oops İ mean the Afsari begins
And over the years that Afsari yields Uncle Syndrome.

How many first or 2nd generation civil and military officers were of paindoo background? Almost all born and bread in cities and educated in g.c's and convents.

General sb ka khud ka gold medal banta hai. Jis maharat se 17 saal se chimray huay hain is post pai. Olympics bhar m jae yeh khud aik bara karnaama hai.

Gernail Sahb also helping creating goodwill between Pakistan and Palestine.

Such vision Masha Allah

1627386522106.png

Deliberately decided against sending a trainer and coach with the weighlifter so the Palestinian coach had to step in and look after our player.

This guy was a 3 star general, he either

1) With his visionary leadership worked tirelessly to enhance and improve the combat capabilities of the Mangla strike corps, develop new tactics and modernize the force.

Or

2) Joined the army just for the career.

Gernail Sahb also helping creating goodwill between Pakistan and Palestine.

Such vision Masha Allah

View attachment 765476

Deliberately decided against sending a trainer and coach with the weighlifter so the Palestinian coach had to step in and look after our player.

MashaAllah

Such visionary
I had high hopes that Imran Khan as a former sportsman would focus on positive changes in this field but seems like there is a lack of will or that this Hasan has very deep connections. Either way it's an embarrassment of the highest order that a country of our size does not even get one medal and the worst part is that people like this Hasan have no shame.

It is 3 years since Imran Khan is in as PM

It is clear by now that he is all talk and no action

But since we don't have a lot of options so that is the best we got for now and we have to stick with him even if he fails on a lot of fronts

The generals in Pakistan are multitalented, God gifted
And we have a sportsman in power, what could go wrong
I hope my cleaner does my eye surgery, she is very efficient at keeping the house spotless

View attachment 765261

Tribute thread for this fine and competent Gernail sahb. Thank You Sir for gracing our sports with your involvement.

That post is utterly incorrect.

The goal of a National Olympic Committee is not to win medals for the country:

"The mission of the NOCs is to develop, promote and protect the Olympic Movement in their respective countries, in accordance with the Olympic Charter."

Back
Top Bottom