What's new

LPC arrived from China

Looks like the exhaust is at the sides of the ship. The smoke is messing up the color

yeah.... how about coloring it black??

p_001.jpg

The ship looks quite nice! The name is not an issue; (disregarding AL tendencies) there is nothing wrong with Bengali culture/Bangla as long as it does not go against Islam. But other than that, if they go and start naming ships "Bangabandhur haath/paa/etc", then that could be an issue. Lol.

We should save those names for our future destroyers rather than using them on LPCs

How about Khaliji/Isa Khan/Shaista Khan? I think our navy warship should be name after our real hero/military commanders. This ship will participate in international event so it's a good way to promote our Islamic heritage.

here we Go,

Current Fleet ( Islamic Name/heroes)

BNS Isa Khan - Chittagong Naval Base.

BNS Haji Mohshin - Dhaka Base of BN

BNS Titumir - Khulna Base.

BNS Khadem - Fleet Ocean Tug

BNS Imam Ghazzali- Fleet Tanker

BNS Khan Jahan Ali - Fleet Tanker

BNS Shah Jalal - Fleet Diving & Salvage ship

BNS Shah Makhdum - Landing Craft Utility

BNS Shah Paran - Landing Craft Utility

BNS Shah Amanat - Landing Craft Logistics

BNS Abu Bakar, BNS Ali Haider, BNS - Umar Farooq , BNS khalid Bin walid - Frigates

it has a stealthy look, no??

Pretty stealthy look. But is it really stealthy? Can these carry missiles.

Any way More of these ships coupled with some frigates would have fared a better deal for the buck, BAL fagots spent on yak130:bad:

Last edited by a moderator:
here we Go,

Current Fleet ( Islamic Name/heroes)

BNS Isa Khan - Chittagong Naval Base.

BNS Haji Mohshin - Dhaka Base of BN

BNS Titumir - Khulna Base.

BNS Khadem - Fleet Ocean Tug

BNS Imam Ghazzali- Fleet Tanker

BNS Khan Jahan Ali - Fleet Tanker

BNS Shah Jalal - Fleet Diving & Salvage ship

BNS Shah Makhdum - Landing Craft Utility

BNS Shah Paran - Landing Craft Utility

BNS Shah Amanat - Landing Craft Logistics

BNS Abu Bakar, BNS Ali Haider, BNS - Umar Farooq , BNS khalid Bin walid - Frigates

Doesn't BNS stand for Bangladesh Navy ship? :eek:

Pretty stealthy look. But is it really stealthy? Can these carry missiles.

Any way More of these ships coupled with some frigates would have fared a better deal for the buck, BAL fagots spent on yak130:bad:
We are getting quite a few ships
1 x Hamilton FFG
2 x Type 053H2 FFG
2 x Type 056 FSG
2 x Durjoy LPC

You have to admit, AL is doing a good job on the navy :D

btw according to BD mil, BN is having talks on 2 frigates and 2 corvettes from Italy

Doesn't BNS stand for Bangladesh Navy ship? :eek:

We are getting quite a few ships
1 x Hamilton FFG
2 x Type 053H2 FFG
2 x Type 056 FSG
2 x Durjoy LPC

You have to admit, AL is doing a god job on the navy :D

btw according to BD mil, BN is having talks on 2 frigates and 2 corvettes from Italy

I have no problem stating my visceral hate for everything BAL, but credit where it's due the navy has been strengthened in this term.

Caretaker Govt. Chalked out the plan , Current Govt. is receiving those ships and the next Govt. will have to pay most of the money!!

Caretaker Govt. Chalked out the plan , Current Govt. is receiving those ships and the next Govt. will have to pay most of the money!!

If the next gov is BNP, just imagine the economic burden they would be inheriting.
- 4.5 % interest on Russian arms
- Widening Budget deficit which is already 5% of GDP (correct me if I am wrong)
- A shrinking labor export market
- If the BAL goes on with China/India to build padma bridge , then add another 5% interest to 3Bn $$ project along with inflationary trend due to hike in taxes and bank borrowing.
- Huge & increasing domestic & forgien debt.
- A politicized & Raw infested bureaucracy
- A destroyed banking system
- 1 Bn $$ Indian line of credit
- Joint coal plant deal India with Indian imported coal.
- 30000 cr subsidy worth Rental plants. Its impossible to run these corruption immersed plants , many of which R already shut . There will be a sudden hike in loadshedding with BAL & Budhijibis beating the the drums of BNP incompetency.

This R just to name a few. I don't know how current BNP lead alliance will be able to cope with this burden if a fair election takes place & they come to power.

Back
Top Bottom