What's new

LOVE Thread.

melb4aust

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I guess webby dont mind some love birds to say few romantic:love: words here, in this very thread. I hope ur not single anymore@@@webby:biggrin: .

I will start 1st,

I love PFF:pff: To me she is the one of the most beautiful forum hmmmn:what: thing i have ever experienced:woot:.

OK ur turn love birds........;)

hmmm first half of your post talks about Webby and PFF and then love.

I didn't know you two swung that way too.

I guess webby dont mind some love birds to say few romantic:love: words here, in this very thread. I hope ur not single anymore@@@webby:biggrin: .

I will start 1st,

I love PFF:pff: To me she is the one of the most beautiful forum hmmmn:what: thing i have ever experienced:woot:.

OK ur turn love birds........;)

weird.......

Either that or he had his tea "spiked" with some happy pills

lol....:crazy2: , hey I have dedicated this thread to NEO & his co-partners etc to say all their love poetry.

Don't get me wrong i was trying to make things easy:P .....

Lol

@ Neo: Ku ba ku phail gai baat shanasai ki (parveen shaakir, I think) :D

I think melb is trying to make things easier for Jana & Neo to share their poetry, just so they dont go with their stylish poetry in every thread. :D

So sweet of you Mel :)
Zahir ha ab ap sab larkae (boys, guys) aik dosrae se love t\tau nahi kar saktae.:P

:bat: webby now would u mind not closing our most wanted thread.
webby our stylish and Asim's most styish poetry hope not getting on anyone's nerves ;)

Mel thnaks
Ok gonna get on nerves with some poetry :lol:

After viewing all the posts why not just rename this thread the PPF Poetry thread? When i saw the title i thought this was super wierd.:lol:

PFF Mushairah?

non-Urdu speakers would think we are writing praise poetry for Mushy.

Back
Top Bottom