What's new

Lost for words on Indian Media...Just BS !!!

May be you should laugh out first as much as you want, then may be your mind starts working & then you can think to what i am trying to say.

yaa,i did laught out a lot at that article ... now would u tell me,what exactly u make out of that "fake" article expect for the joke??

Last edited:
yaa,i did laught out a lot at that article ... now would u tell me,what exactly u make out of that "fake" article expect for the joke??

Sir, its a very simple thing, whenever someone wishes to spread lies, these are quoted with unnamed sources, the unnamed source said that & this OR journalists or writers just start hypothesizing by writing things having nor "sir & paon". The authenticity of this article isn't yet confirmed as it has just surfaced out, but by quoting one senior member of Indian establishment, it becomes a serious allegation.

The part in bold is my point, that whoever wrote this thing has quoted one very senior & important Indian minister, which should not have been if it had been written just for fun.

I myself have doubts about it, but i believe time will tell as what the real deal is.

Sir, its a very simple thing, whenever someone wishes to spread lies, these are quoted with unnamed sources, the unnamed source said that & this OR journalists or writers just start hypothesizing by writing things having nor "sir & paon". The authenticity of this article isn't yet confirmed as it has just surfaced out, but by quoting one senior member of Indian establishment, it becomes a serious allegation.

The part in bold is my point, that whoever wrote this thing has quoted one very senior & important Indian minister, which should not have been if it had been written just for fun.

I myself have doubts about it, but i believe time will tell as what the real deal is.

taimikhan sir ye mazaak me likha hua article hai india ki bajane k lye :devil:

Haha,its just a parody article...i cant believe u are taking it seriously.

Just if check urself if there is any news media ,pakistani or otherwise reports the same that indian FM minister accusing ISI for the loss of indian cricket team...i'm more 100% sure that u would find none of this reported else where.

simply pathetic tell u what these same media pn mumbai attack u followed sir for good sake indian govt band these cheap and pathetic journalists

Haha,its just a parody article...i cant believe u are taking it seriously.

Just if check urself if there is any news media ,pakistani or otherwise reports the same that indian FM minister accusing ISI for the loss of indian cricket team...i'm more 100% sure that u would find none of this reported else where.

Yaar in what language do i tell you that I am not supporting such story, i have my doubts too about it. I am merely pointing out that whoever wrote this thing, be it as a joke, quoting someone of such high caliber is wrong. Again telling i don't stand by this story until proven otherwise.

And u guys were blaming indian media...:lol:

If you can look harder, your media and intelligent politicians are being "quoted" back. If it smells bad, sorry $hit always does, even it did when it was bring thrown out by people/media of your own country. What goes around, comes around.

Stick to Print media, that too stay away from Times Of India.

As if print media is being reported by Aliens instead of Indian Journalists. Indian public got to make corrective measures or media would hijack whole country.

I agree with people here that Indian media has not been responsible in many of the news it has broadcasted and I had this feeling even before I ever visited this forum. I know a lot of channel just serve rubbish, IMO opinion Aaj Tak is the leading Indian gossip channel and there are some other and someone rightly pointed out these are mostly Hindi news channels. The reason is simple the audience they are directing there news is least interested in a any serious news and like spice in news they watch. You know South East Asia likes everything spicy, having said that there are many good news channel and many good programs that they air, to name some NDTV , Times Now, CCNIBN and CNBC18 etc., these English channel also sometimes show programs which might not be off good standard and I agree to that as well. I however feel that India media is still better then Pakistani media, whatever you compare the technology involved the presentation everything (If you compare everything not just bad programs).

Here the list of things that I have watched in Pakistani Media and my friends with sincerity please let me know how they were better. IMO exaggeration is in the blood of south east Asians and they like everything spicy. No one in India take it seriously.

When 26/11 few days later someone forwarded me a link to Pakistani media show and it had a program of Zaid Hamid aired on Pakistani, this was my first interaction with Zaid Hamid. This is what he said.
1) I got to know that 26/11 is planned by RAW in the lines of 9/11 planned by CIA. (He gave no proof but theories).
2) The person who Indian media is saying Kasab was actually Amar Sing and this he got to know from sources in Indian Intelligence (Amazing). He said that Kasab had a red band in hand and as Hindu. He also said he does not look like Pakistani (mind blowing, he can just look at someone and tell if he is Pakistani or not, amazing talent is with this guy). Now the fact is well known that he is Pakistani and a Muslim. How do you rate this program.
3) I have also seen programs where Mr. ZH is saying we will Nuke India and we will do this and we will do that. In one video he said see you in Panipat and we will do this and that, he forgets Mughal’s has won war against Indian states and never against united India.

After watching this program on you tube, I forwarded this link to as many people I know with a tag, there cannot be a better entertainment then this, even in sad times.

I then watched all videos of ZH on youtube, the reason I watched was because he is IMO best entertainer and comedian. There was one program on Pakistani channel where some people made mockery of ZH and said he narrates everything as if he was personally present.

The same kind of things repeated when SL team was attacked in Lahore and very second day ZH was blaming it on RAW (again without proof and that time even Pakistani government was not saying this).

Sorry for only quoting ZH but I have not watched many Pakistani channel unlike my Pakistani friends who are hooked on it. I do not have time to dig on internet otherwise can find many thing, there was some programs on Zardari and some on Sherri Reheman and Gilani (Where Mr. Gilanni touched some parts of Sherri as per channel).

Now moving on, so much Pakistani people hate India but when they are out of Pakistani what they do, let me tell you some facts. When I was in South Africa, there is a place called fordsburgh, I was told by my friends that you can go to that place to buy Indian groceries. That place was full of shops named Indian grocery stores, when you talk to the owner you can figure out he is not Indian a little probing and he will tell you he is either from Pakistan or Bangladesh. Now when you guys hate us so much why do you use our countries name so frequently. I told this to my friends and they told me they have seen that in USA too.

I have no hate for Pakistan and neither for Pakistani friends, but it was too much from your side commenting frequently about Indian media. I hope this will help you sort some doubts, if it still does not I can point you videos on youtube watch it yourself.

1 Zaid Hamid is enough and wins over all BS that Indian Media serves.

LoL Indian Media is gaining more viewers with all the fuss you are making over how sensational it is.

People are just blowing the whole thing out of proportion.
Its just good business. How many viewers they can get on the screen for what ever reason. nothing else matters to Indian Media. All they care about is Money

Over the last 2 decades Pak has bashed the GoI , DRDO , ISRO and now the latest addition is The Indian Media.
All for valid reasons but eventually getting totally blown out of proportion.

Do you ppl in pakistan hav this channel?

INIDA TV (news channel)

if not then plz request your cable operator to make it available.....

you'll laugh ur *** out........!!!

whenever i feel bored n less jolly i just tune in into this channel......mark my words you'll never find a day when you will not laugh ur *** out......!!!

i cant believe these ppl.....!!

i am ashamd......these ppl do go to their lenghts to increase their TRP....

aaj tak.....star news.....india tv.....zee news......and wat not **** or local regional news channels.......

u ppl are right they fuel fire in ppl mind......make them anti-pakistani......anti-chinese......

suddenly i find evn few of my college frnds hating china for all the news these channels r displayin.....

i mean wat d heck?.......these ppl are destroyin all d peace in d sub continent.......

you're not wrong if you say

"INDIAN MEDIA IS A BIGGER THREAT TO INDIA THAN THE TERRORISTS THAT ATTACKED MUMBAI"

the children.....they will grow up hatin pakistan.....china....etc....this chain will never break and there'll never be peace.......

because eventually these will be the ppl who will run india.

how do u expect for india n pakistan to be frnds when this media itself acts so irresponsibly.

well the educated ppl will know whats right and wats wrong......but wat abt others??......70-80% indians will fall prey to all this media bs....

The indian media need to chill out and the indian players should remember which media outlets are acting like idiots and refuse to give any interviews to these people......pakistan can only celebrate if they win the champions trophy......winning a few matchs but the not the trophy is the same thing...defeat.

self deleted

Last edited:
The indian media need to chill out and the indian players should remember which media outlets are acting like idiots and refuse to give any interviews to these people......pakistan can only celebrate if they win the champions trophy......winning a few matchs but the not the trophy is the same thing...defeat.

Yeah right ...! grapes are sour.

Back
Top Bottom