What's new

Losses of Israel And Arabs in Wars After Creation of Israel

your so called organic relation to Pakistan are based on money and minimal support......

Hey man,

Chill. you are taking out your anger and bad experience on wrong kind of posters. Yzd Khalifa and Maso want to respect Pakistanis and want to appreciate more than money.

But in your blind hate, you are hopping down good with few bad ones.

No society is perfect. However current generation of Saudis is trying to make a difference.

Then please let them do.

Would you be happy if everyone treats you as Khalid Sh Mohmmad just because you happen to be from the same region as he was?

I hope not.

peace

Hey man,

Chill. you are taking out your anger and bad experience on wrong kind of posters. Yzd Khalifa and Maso want to respect Pakistanis and want to appreciate more than money.

But in your blind hate, you are hopping down good with few bad ones.

No society is perfect. However current generation of Saudis is trying to make a difference.

Then please let them do.

Would you be happy if everyone treats you as Khalid Sh Mohmmad just because you happen to be from the same region as he was?

I hope not.

peace

He doesn't know much about our historic relation ,therefore I don't blame him for disrespecting us. Frankly, I just feel sorry for him being blind by hate and nothing else.

If you go back to history you will understand why @Mosamania @JUBA @Arabian Legend @BLACKEAGLE and myself respect Pakistan and support its nation.

Last edited by a moderator:
In 1973 Israel encircled 3rd Egyptian army by finding a gap between to armies.

It's still no excuse. Egyptian Generals should have been aware of these possibilities and should have developed contingency plans. This was a classic example of outright incompetence, the Egyptians lost the initiative and let the IDF regroup and counter-attack. The Egyptian Generals should have been put infront of a firing squad for their incompetence, at least that is something what the Soviets would have done and that is why the Russians have always managed to maintain a World Beating Army.

It's still no excuse. Egyptian Generals should have been aware of these possibilities and should have developed contingency plans. This was a classic example of outright incompetence, the Egyptians lost the initiative and let the IDF regroup and counter-attack. The Egyptian Generals should have been put infront of a firing squad for their incompetence, at least that is something what the Soviets would have done and that is why the Russians have always managed to maintain a World Beating Army.

Saddam executed his generals and high ranking officers too. This never works, as it creates only fear among your men, and people become more cautious due to the fear of failing.

Stalin's execution of generals weakened the Red Army, just as Saddam's idiotic executions weakened the Iraqi army in the Iran-Iraq war.

@notorious_eagle

The decision to move armoured divisions deep into the Sinai beyond Egyptian SAMs umbrella lead to the weakness in the Egyptian lines. Now this decision was taken by Sadat himself against Alshazlys (mastermind behind 73) wishes in order to alleviate the pressure on the Syrains by making the Israelis refocus their forces. Sadat also refused Alshazlys proposal to move a reserve armoured brigade east of the canal. The problem was the head of state and not the generals. Plus it wasn't a regroup and counterattack. The Israeli counterattack after we took the Bar Lev line was a catastrophe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not say that as excuse. On contrary I said that bad side of Egyptian army is that they poorly mobile and therefore can be bypassed.

But that does not mean they are bad soldiers. When they are ordered to defend some specific area they often can be very good. In same 1973 war they successfully repelled many attacks.

It's still no excuse. Egyptian Generals should have been aware of these possibilities and should have developed contingency plans. This was a classic example of outright incompetence, the Egyptians lost the initiative and let the IDF regroup and counter-attack. ....

Well stated. Thank you.
History man likey likey.

....The Egyptian Generals should have been put infront of a firing squad for their incompetence, .....

Nah Baba Nah.

You don't shoot your generals. If it has come to this, you have already lost the war.

The idea is not to promote the cronies and duffers to the general-ship.

Have a system in place that allows mostly (you can never avoid some idiots to slip through the system) competent generals to rise up.

You conduct courses and promote those who pass the muster.

However the war between Egypt and Israel is not just the war of generals.

It is the war between two nations who have their own histories and their own strategies.

The two nations have their own economies and foreign policies.

And all these factors combine to give Israel a major edge in the battles of the past, and most likely the battles in the future.

I hope I have made this point clear.

peace

Easy way to tell when Israel loses....it won't be there anymore. It's still there by the way.

I think 73 was a turning point in defence of israel. No arab nation ever tried to pose a threat after that war.

Back
Top Bottom