What's new

Lord of the Rings "The Hobbit",coming after a long wait.

i am too disappointed....
they failed to creat a real story plot this time...
people were fans of those actors who were not castes...
i.e Aragorn,Gimini and frudo...
much of us wanted to see them..:(

lol..this story is about grandfather of frodo and father of gimli..i think aragon was little boy when bilbo baggins had this adventure..i bet you never read middle earth stories..:lol:

Abe the story was from 20 years ago from the time where the LOTR I started. :hitwall:

one correction Krati,this story starts more than 60 years before where LOTR story has started.in this story,Bilbo Baggins is a middle aged man(he was 50 years old).in LOTR,he was having his 111th birthday party..:lol:

its LOTR,not LOTHR..
those who are comparing LOTR with Twilight,well,god help their poor soul..:lol:
The Hobbit is also good,those who got bored seeing this movie,thats only because it is little it of descriptive..but again,if you don't know about erebor and its history,you'll never understand anything.2nd part will be more exciting though.fighting with the dragon and all..though i'm little disappointed to see the story getting little twisted.especially the part where Thror got beheaded.it save few minutes of reels,but damaged the real story..:tdown:
Exactly. I mean I haven't read the books but many scenes were unnecessarily extended and many cut short. Any avid movie fan will notice it especially if you like Peter's work.

Starting could be extended more, the Shire part could have been reduced, and so on and so forth.

It wasn't as gripping as the other as you expect from Peter Jackson. I mean if you have seen LOTR series and King Kong, you will rate it lower because now you have higher expectations.

May be due to start we don't feel it more and those idiots will release second part in late 2013. :hitwall: whereas all part are already completed and last one is in post production I guess.

lol..this story is about grandfather of frodo and father of gimli..i think aragon was little boy when bilbo baggins had this adventure..i bet you never read middle earth stories..:lol:
one correction Krati,this story starts more than 60 years before where LOTR story has started.in this story,Bilbo Baggins is a middle aged man(he was 50 years old).in LOTR,he was having his 111th birthday party..:lol:
You may be right as you have read the books, I just told as it was shown in the movie.

P.S - My friend used to call me Krati instead of Krait. :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom