What's new

Lord of the Rings "The Hobbit",coming after a long wait.

@Aeronaut Yaar correct the title of the thread. The OP has done a crime. :D

:D The very First serious books when I was a lil kid I bought were Charles Dickens's Novel The Great Expectations and Oliver Twist.
Same here. Moby Dick and Adventures of Robinson Crusoe were among my first books. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't see them from same lens and put in same basket. Its blasphemy. :D

You are free to dislike any thing but for heaven sake do not compare LOTR and twilight. You are comparing the gem with dirt!

i didn't mean to say that both are in th same category,just said that i din't like'm both.
am sure that LOTR is lot better than twilight.

While it is as such a prequel.. it is better to have watched the first three parts before going to watch the Hobbit..
Much like it was better to have watched godfather 1 before watching godfather 2 otherwise you were left guessing.

Exactly. Otherwise you would have thought Golum is idiotic addition to the movie. Those who have watched all and remember the thief story and role of Golum, only those can understand this.

Never read LOTR books but I read the Hobbit only because it was a school assignment.

I don't like lord of the rings and twilight either

That's blasphemy.......

Then you won't like the movie. Its damn slow at some places and fast at others. generally people don't like few movies after reading the books on which they are based.

I swear i didnt see your reply, i straight quoted acetophenol without reading further. :D

it was not as good as the previous LOTR series...
i will give it 3/5
well it made me boared...

Original Lord of the Rings was much better. I thought it would be on the same level and that is why I was disappointed. I guess my expectations were too high.

i didn't mean to say that both are in th same category,just said that i din't like'm both.
am sure that LOTR is lot better than twilight.

LOTHR has great story plot with strong based characters and great production....
every thing made was made much real to beleive it was real...while twilite was a fantasy movie with a little bit mistakes and twilit series hasnot a story plot..
i.e it sometime becomes an action adventior while in some parts it is fantasy and in some it is drama,romance....
LOTHR series8.6/10
Twilit series 6.8/10
according to my opinion LOTHR is good one....

Original Lord of the Rings was much better. I thought it would be on the same level and that is why I was disappointed. I guess my expectations were too high.

i am too disappointed....
they failed to creat a real story plot this time...
people were fans of those actors who were not castes...
i.e Aragorn,Gimini and frudo...
much of us wanted to see them..:(

We hate ****** and nasty orcs and Trolls. Gollum Gollum.

Do you know that I can mimic in Gollums voice

I waited Ten long years for new LOTR movie finally Gollum is back from mount doom.

i am too disappointed....
they failed to creat a real story plot this time...
people were fans of those actors who were not castes...
i.e Aragorn,Gimini and frudo...
much of us wanted to see them..:(
Abe the story was from 20 years ago from the time where the LOTR I started. :hitwall:

We hate ****** and nasty orcs and Trolls. Gollum Gollum.
Do you know that I can mimic in Gollums voice
I waited Ten long years for new LOTR movie finally Gollum is back from mount doom.
I think you also look like him. :rofl:

LOTHR has great story plot with strong based characters and great production....
every thing made was made much real to beleive it was real...while twilite was a fantasy movie with a little bit mistakes and twilit series hasnot a story plot..
i.e it sometime becomes an action adventior while in some parts it is fantasy and in some it is drama,romance....
LOTHR series8.6/10
Twilit series 6.8/10
according to my opinion LOTHR is good one....

its LOTR,not LOTHR..

those who are comparing LOTR with Twilight,well,god help their poor soul..:lol:
The Hobbit is also good,those who got bored seeing this movie,thats only because it is little it of descriptive..but again,if you don't know about erebor and its history,you'll never understand anything.2nd part will be more exciting though.fighting with the dragon and all..though i'm little disappointed to see the story getting little twisted.especially the part where Thror got beheaded.it save few minutes of reels,but damaged the real story..:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom