What's new

Look Whos Talking

It might be, that does not mean that we dont have the purchasing power. We can still buy the equipment from many countries.

Dude, the Americans aint putting no sanctions on us for anything short of a nuke test !
There is a difference in US not selling something and applying sanctions. I am saying that in case of Pakistan it was and is till recently totally dependent on the US. They cannot afford to go anywhere else either. We are not in that situation. If the US denies us any equipment, we can get it from Europe/Russia and Israel for the equipment that Israel has produced indegenously.

We voted on Iran keeping in mind our own national perspectives. A nuclear armed Iran is bad for us. I dunno if you noticed or not, even Russia voted against Iran. It was for our benifit, not under US pressure. It seems you are not getting the nuances of democracy.

I never said that Pakistani economy is not growing. Im just saying as of now it does not have the capacity to buy extensively like India. And it was even lesser so during the days when Pakistan was hit with the Pressler amendment.

I know about the next 11 concept., im happy for Pak to be in the next 11 by all means,.
But realities are realities.

ok how did americans can isntall a puppet on any country they like or not have any thing to do with what india can buy.

It might be, that does not mean that we dont have the purchasing power. We can still buy the equipment from many countries.

Dude, the Americans aint putting no sanctions on us for anything short of a nuke test !
There is a difference in US not selling something and applying sanctions. I am saying that in case of Pakistan it was and is till recently totally dependent on the US. They cannot afford to go anywhere else either. We are not in that situation. If the US denies us any equipment, we can get it from Europe/Russia and Israel for the equipment that Israel has produced indegenously.

We voted on Iran keeping in mind our own national perspectives. A nuclear armed Iran is bad for us. I dunno if you noticed or not, even Russia voted against Iran. It was for our benifit, not under US pressure. It seems you are not getting the nuances of democracy.

I never said that Pakistani economy is not growing. Im just saying as of now it does not have the capacity to buy extensively like India. And it was even lesser so during the days when Pakistan was hit with the Pressler amendment.

I know about the next 11 concept., im happy for Pak to be in the next 11 by all means,.
But realities are realities.

I can expects answer like this from bull Not form u.
going around in circle and claiming iam the best dont changes any reality.

Why cant you answer it and the other posts?

answer what.

take out 4 million brls/ day out of world markets.and take out indian tech support out of world markets guess which one is going to be noticed.get my drift.

I do not see Russia in the light you assumed i do.

I honestly didn't know about the Egypt having Chemical weapons. I stand corrected regarding that. But nonetheless, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon and especially West Bank and Gaza. Israel could have completely wiped the floor with them, not just in a nuclear fashion, but also conventional one, if it wanted to. Do you agree ? Or are you going to pull the Hamas beating IDF thing again ? As a professional i do hope you understand the difference between capability and political will. Now assume that Palis had a working nuke. Take a guess what would they do with it today. Herein lies the difference between savages and a civil people.

Now for Pakistan, yes sir, it is a 'major nuisance' now, after having been a 'major rival' for 50 years. Its something you will only experience when you are in India. You see, this phase shift has happened in the mind of the Indian people. And thats what matters the most, a nations psyche.

We are spending billions of $ not for Pakistan, but for China, and beyond. Pakistan just happens to fall within the requirement. India doesn't need aircraft carriers for Pakistan, neither does it need amphibious capability for that role. India doesn't need the Andaman&Nicobar command or signals base in Madagascar for Pak either. If you will notice the trend, which i certainly hope you do, India's maximum effort is going into Naval expansion, the branch least concerned with Pakistan.

answer what.

take out 4 million brls/ day out of world markets.and take out indian tech support out of world markets guess which one is going to be noticed.get my drift.

Im not bragging about India's importance. India's is a domestic economy.

Take 4 million barrels out of the world? What would Iran do without oil?!!! Who would give them oil?

Take 4 million barrels out of the world? What would Iran do without oil?!!! Who would give them oil?

Iran will become irrelevant the next hour. It will become worthless - relatively speaking.

The world would get oil from other places. Very soon, it will have other means of energy.

It's actually bad for Muslims. Didn't figure that one out, did ya ?

lol Adux u might wanna look into that again not only Russians are helping they have shipped the fuel for the reactor.

That is not the help they paid $1 billion for; lil boy. Fuel is so, cuz it doesnt go critical. Read up

And yes India is spending billions on defence because of a minor nuisance, nice try, and if you wanna think that way be my guest. If you regard a nuclear neighbour as a minor nuisance it marks your level of intelligence:rolleyes:

No, its not Pakistan,He is right. Go hear what the ACM has to say in Video of Air Chief Thread.
Pakistan is a threat, but thats all, our focus is beyond Pakistan.

answer what.

Tech Support? Are we not in the world generalizations!!!!!
Do you which is the world's biggest and hottest R&D market!!
People said the same when US invaded Iraq, what happened..lol, Iran is just as easy

ok guys.......
i think all these arguments are a complete waiste of time
neither india or pakistan has a strong economy only a fair economy is a strong economy i have not once heard any of you talking about poors in india and pakistan day in and day out there lives remain the same.both countries have enormous social problems of its own which needs to be addressed...
cant people like you just see the whole world as one place the one we are all destroying with our weapons and prejudices......none of you have spoken about things like global warming....
this world is torn into peices it has to stop last generation started it we should be the one to stop it........
i strongly personaly beleive any nation where people's lives are dominated by its religion is not healthy and any countires politics driven by its religion is not healthy....religion is a beliefe and some people cant base millions of people's life on just a beliefe.....and this is for every religion let it be christanity islam judism hinduism...its just a beleife! but for some people its a way of control...thats why it is very important for some people.......
love peace and recpect ...........come on where is all the hippies gone bring the hippies back............hippies rock.............wooooohoooooo........sozzz

Nina,

Hippie's good!!! for love but not for economics...take that from a hippie

Indian poverty reduction has been one of its crowning achievements of the last 10 years, But with 1.1 billion people, the task is far from compelete. And I compeletly agree with you on the religion issue. Secularism is the most important factor for world peace. Never ever will be a time when all the souls of this little blue planet have the same religion...Nobody will subjugate themselves to others...Secularism is the way forward

Another good old my own thread down the drain, quick points I dont agree with,

1> Ahmejadinad needs to be ousted, Adux who are we to determine which country needs regime change or who is run by mullahs or not? All we can say Ahmejadinad spouts stories in UN convocations and has little in his head to be considered as a good leader.

2> Cheetahs comment on Indian economy being totally dependent on US is wrong as well.

Back
Top Bottom