What's new

Look Whos Talking

Islamic State of Pakistan has weapons, nobody is complaining. Even India. You dont see Mushraf saying I will wipe India off, do you,..or we dont have the right to exsits(not that we care)
Crazy I will wipe out Israel, Theologicall idiots who believe and relate everything in the modern
times according to some book and make deicision based on them, should not be allowed to have these weapons. Its got nothing to do with islam or hindu , or voodoo magic. Kim Jong il and Ahmjad are compelete idiots.

I answered where you so easily just declared to change a regime in a foreign nation just cause some outsider don't like the president.might i say democratically elected one.
second we all no president of Iran have never said that.(provide a link if u can please)and i will provide where Israel have actually carried out the threats and if u look at the recent Israel map it clearly shows who is whipping out what.picture is worth a 1000 words.
Iran have every right to make any kind of weapon as she desire.just as India have the right to self defense.
so when are we going to do some thing about Israel or wait a minute they have never used there military power against civilians.
f16s have never fired missiles upon civilians.there is absolutely no proof of that is there.
lets punish first the ones who have actually carried out the threats then punish the ones who are just syaing it.

Cheetah,

Russians themselves have stopped helping Iran, and have voted against them in Un security council. Even they are not happy with Iran Nuclear Buildup

lol Adux u might wanna look into that again not only Russians are helping they have shipped the fuel for the reactor.

Just bcoz they have done it successfully in pakistan doesnt mean they can do it anywhere.

And share wih us all why cant they do it any where else.
please oh wise one share your knowledge with us all.

just because you can dish it learn to take it. or make arguments that make sence.

And share wih us all why cant they do it any where else.
please oh wise one share your knowledge with us all.

just because you can dish it learn to take it. or make arguments that make sence.

Many reasons.

From our democracy, our political system, to our international influence. We are not limited to buying American. We are perhaps one of the only countries in the world who can get military equipment from any bloc in the world without problems. QED, if Americans dont offer us something, we can easily go to other avenues, something Pakistan could not do. Neither are we economically weak, Pakistan depends on US for military aid, they cannot get planes like Typhoon, etc while we dont have that problem. We can buy whatever from wherever.

And i reiterate again, our political system does not allow for INdia to be stooges to the US. This is no dictatorship here.

Cuz we are not Fatwa declaring crazy mullah's, we respect the international community and we have quite bit of influence ourselves unlike Iran. Religion has no role in politics.

read that topic again.you have declared fatwa on USA.give India the tech or we will help Iran.and our Indian lobbyist will not support you financially and votes.
hate to tell you Iran's influence in the world is much more then yours.if you stop shipping Hyundai world wont feel it.Iran stops here export world will feel it the next day.
if religion have no roles in polictics u might wanna send that memo to george bush.dick channey and other neo cons that are making the foreign policy.

Many reasons.

From our democracy, our political system, to our international influence. We are not limited to buying American. We are perhaps one of the only countries in the world who can get military equipment from any bloc in the world without problems. QED, if Americans dont offer us something, we can easily go to other avenues, something Pakistan could not do. Neither are we economically weak, Pakistan depends on US for military aid, they cannot get planes like Typhoon, etc while we dont have that problem. We can buy whatever from wherever.

And i reiterate again, our political system does not allow for INdia to be stooges to the US. This is no dictatorship here.

first that was answer to bull .

your economy is totally dependent on USA.and please spare me the crap that it isn't.i spend my day and night in business.

Americans ability to change the regime have what to do with where you can buy and what you can buy.
and just a simple suggestion if Americans put sanctions on you.hate to tell you other then Russia no one else will sell you either including Israelis.as they are totally dependent on Americans military aid.
oh talking about democracy isn't that the same case in Iran.which one of u suggested should be changed on will.
or thats different cause it?

oh talking about the economy i dont no for last 4 or 5 years pakistans econmy is been growing at about 6 to 7% a year.econmic turn around takes time.it dosent happens over night.
but there is some thing intresting i want you to read.

After China and India: The next hot markets
Rising interest rates and volatility are likely to slow the rally, but some analysts still see upside for overseas markets.
By Grace Wong, CNNMoney.com staff writer
June 27 2007: 12:57 PM EDT

LONDON (CNNMoney.com) -- For years investors have piled into economies like China and India in search of outsize returns.

But after so much white-hot growth, these so-called developing countries are starting to mature, spurring talk that higher inflation will bring an end to the emerging markets boom.
The bull run in emerging markets "began at a time of deflation and is likely to end at a time of inflation," Merrill Lynch global emerging market strategist Michael Hartnett wrote in a note last month.

Treasury yields have broken out above 5 percent, making government bonds more attractive relative to stocks - especially some stocks in risky emerging markets. And the troubles in the subprime mortgage sector have rattled investors worldwide, which could reduce the amount of money flowing to higher-risk investments.

Now though, with China and India maturing, some analysts say other markets in Asia, Europe and Latin America could be better bets for investors seeking more exposure to global growth, and bigger returns. Beware, though: these markets are risky, and subject to wild swings up or down.

Emerging markets have been on a tear for the past five years. The benchmark Morgan Stanley Capital International Emerging Markets Index is up 15 percent this year with a five-year annualized return of about 28 percent.

This year's returns may not be as stellar, and volatility is likely to shake up the market, according to Hartnett. "But a bull market it remains, and a bubble in 2007-08 is more likely than a bear market, in our opinion," he wrote.

Countries like India and China, while they are maturing, still are growing at a heady pace, analysts said. India has made infrastructure investment a top priority over the next several years, which will create investment opportunities, according to Richard Portes, professor of economics at London Business School.

And while many are worried that China's sizzling stock market could be a bubble ready to pop, the Chinese economy keeps humming along, with growth expected at 10 percent this year, according to International Monetary Fund estimates.

"I see the most promise in Asia, primarily in China, because consumption and growth have all been so strong. There's no reason to think growth is going to be shattered," said Donald Elefson, manager of the Excelsior Emerging Markets Fund.

There are some worries that rising labor costs in these countries will fan inflation worldwide, but Portes said those concerns are overblown. "Wages are rising, but productivity is rising just as fast," he said.

Has the bull market run its course?
Recent jitters have made investors more cautious, but the fundamentals supporting emerging markets remain in place, according to Andrew Howell, Citigroup's chief strategist for emerging markets. Commodities, for instance, keep on booming.

Now the key issue now is valuation. Whereas four years ago, emerging market stocks could be bought at a 65 percent discount to developed markets, today the discount is roughly 10 percent or less, according to Howell.

"These aren't discount assets. The environment is great but a lot of that is already priced in," he said.

He favors markets that aren't in the spotlight like Romania, Ukraine and Kazakhstan. These markets are less widely followed and hence there's more intrinsic risk, but overall they have the potential to offer higher returns, Howell said.

The emerging markets rally has been helped by years of low interest rates, which have helped keep volatility low, according to Nick Chamie, head of emerging markets research at RBC Capital Markets in Toronto.

But "with interest rates on the way back up, risk premium will creep up and people will become more selective about their investments," he said.

Nonetheless, growing markets overseas still offer a diversification benefit, said Chamie, who focuses on investing in emerging market bonds and currencies.

His picks include countries like Brazil and Turkey, whose economies are slowly being structured to be more competitive internationally, and Russia - which has amassed massive foreign exchange reserves amid the oil boom.

first that was answer to bull .
your economy is totally dependent on USA.and please spare me the crap that it isn't.i spend my day and night in business.
It might be, that does not mean that we dont have the purchasing power. We can still buy the equipment from many countries.

Americans ability to change the regime have what to do with where you can buy and what you can buy.
and just a simple suggestion if Americans put sanctions on you.hate to tell you other then Russia no one else will sell you either including Israelis.as they are totally dependent on Americans military aid.
Dude, the Americans aint putting no sanctions on us for anything short of a nuke test !
There is a difference in US not selling something and applying sanctions. I am saying that in case of Pakistan it was and is till recently totally dependent on the US. They cannot afford to go anywhere else either. We are not in that situation. If the US denies us any equipment, we can get it from Europe/Russia and Israel for the equipment that Israel has produced indegenously.

oh talking about democracy isn't that the same case in Iran.which one of u suggested should be changed on will.
or thats different cause it?
We voted on Iran keeping in mind our own national perspectives. A nuclear armed Iran is bad for us. I dunno if you noticed or not, even Russia voted against Iran. It was for our benifit, not under US pressure. It seems you are not getting the nuances of democracy.

oh talking about the economy i dont no for last 4 or 5 years pakistans econmy is been growing at about 6 to 7% a year.econmic turn around takes time.it dosent happens over night.
I never said that Pakistani economy is not growing. Im just saying as of now it does not have the capacity to buy extensively like India. And it was even lesser so during the days when Pakistan was hit with the Pressler amendment.

but there is some thing intresting i want you to read.
I know about the next 11 concept., im happy for Pak to be in the next 11 by all means,.
But realities are realities.

you mean if he wants to make his country strong he is totally out of place.
damm that bastard how dare he.we should all stand up and kick his a.s.s making the country he governs strong.only non Muslim nations have the right to nukes and other advance weapons.
others are just loonie if they make it hard for west to threaten.:rofl:

Iran has got huge oil/gas reserves but yet....
Importing 40% of its oil. Why?
Iran recently imposed petrol rationing. Why?

Its plain stupidity to relate strength to nukes. There are more things to do than run after nukes. This fool ahemdinjad says he is building nuke plants to solve the power shortage. Why isnt that zeal shown in solving huge oil imports?

You are saying he is going to get nuke, but ahmedinjad says its for power...who is lying?

O.K. quick point here.

1)Sanctions were placed because of the nuke test, same as India

2)Russians will sell to anyone with money. Ideology has taken a second place to cold hard cash with them.

3)Whilst the American's do provide some nice toys the embargo has been beneficial as now Pak won't be beholden to one manufacturer. (Price rise for the MKI anyone?)

4)Economies can go up as well as down that stands true with India as well as PAK

your economy is totally dependent on USA.and please spare me the crap that it isn't.i spend my day and night in business..

Early 90s and late 90s showed software companies banking on US for business. But off late they have diversified quite abit after the 2k crash. Now most of the software companies have diversified and reduced their US exposure to less than 60%.

'For instance the big five Indian IT companies, which derive about 60-65 per cent of their revenues from the US, have now started focusing on Europe in a big way.

Take the case of Infosys. It saw business in Europe growing at larger rate than in the US. Infosys's revenue from Europe increased to 26.4 per cent in FY07 (24.5 per cent in FY06); an absolute growth of 55 per cent.'

Now software is just one part of a whole freaking economy.

India economy is a domestic economy, the products and services are meant for domestic consumption. Unlike China whose huge mfring base is meant for feeding foreign markets.

and just a simple suggestion if Americans put sanctions on you.hate to tell you other then Russia no one else will sell you either including Israelis.as they are totally dependent on Americans military aid...

Well if Americans put sanctions on India where will they sell their products. How will the US corporates able to cut costs and tackle competition. Who will fill in the BPO gap? Where will super malls like Walmart and Carrefour target for maintaining growth. Would Beoing be happy to leave out the world's fastest growing aviation industry to airbus alone?

LONDON (CNNMoney.com) -- For years investors have piled into economies like China and India in search of outsize returns.

But after so much white-hot growth, these so-called developing countries are starting to mature, spurring talk that higher inflation will bring an end to the emerging markets boom..

Inflation is heating up...inflation was heating up. Its at 4.17 % down from above 5.5%. Article is dated today but outdated in quoting facts.

There is something called inter-dependence. Guess what einstien they gave sanctions on India after the Nuclear Tests. What Happened?

Yes for countries like Pakistan, We have something called options

Ask the French. They did sell us stuff when American sanction was placed on 1998. What happned? What you dont know is that till 2005, only 3% of Indian revenue comes from outside. we make more money in the domestic market. India is not about call center's; but software development and R&d.TCS, Infosys, Wipro etc all are international BIG players and they are INDIAN. That is the difference

Indian Inflation is down, RBI is instructing the banks to lower Interest rates. Learn a bit more

Democracy has responsiblities

Check your inflation. Pakistan has the most fudged economic report. The problem with Pakistan is that you have no base. Stop the American AID, in the next two years.....

Iran having the bomb is a bad idea. Their president and the ruling mullahs want to destroy Israel. Wether they actually do it or not is irrelevant. Just publicly claiming the goal proves their insanity and irresponsibility, thus making the scenario unacceptable. Now if Iran had a sane leadership, they would have every right to develop their nukes. But they don't. Herein lies the problem.

Now for Israel, it's a civil country, and it only wants to be left alone. All the blah blah anyone pulls out about Israeli aggression doesn't stand up to the fact that IF Israel really wanted, they could have utterly destroyed any and every enemy they currently face. They do have nukes, have had it for a while. The difference between them and rest of the insane mullah world is, they didn't use it despite the capability.

As for India and Pakistan, lets just say, Pakistan has shifted from a 'major rival', to a 'major nuisance' role, and is currently in the process of moving into the 'minor nuisance' phase vis-a-vis India. The goal of India is to bring Pakistan into the 'irrelevant' category, which is the next stage.

Iran having the bomb is a bad idea. Their president and the ruling mullahs want to destroy Israel. Wether they actually do it or not is irrelevant. Just publicly claiming the goal proves their insanity and irresponsibility, thus making the scenario unacceptable. Now if Iran had a sane leadership, they would have every right to develop their nukes. But they don't. Herein lies the problem.

Now for Israel, it's a civil country, and it only wants to be left alone. All the blah blah anyone pulls out about Israeli aggression doesn't stand up to the fact that IF Israel really wanted, they could have utterly destroyed any and every enemy they currently face. They do have nukes, have had it for a while. The difference between them and rest of the insane mullah world is, they didn't use it despite the capability.

As for India and Pakistan, lets just say, Pakistan has shifted from a 'major rival', to a 'major nuisance' role, and is currently in the process of moving into the 'minor nuisance' phase vis-a-vis India. The goal of India is to bring Pakistan into the 'irrelevant' category, which is the next stage.

Again lack of historical knowledge here.....Did you know when it became apparent that when Israel got the bomb that Russia (with U.S. approval)gave the Egypt Chemical and biological weapons as a counter to maintain balance. As for civil country don't make me laugh......shooting kids who throw rocks, Stealing another persons land because "god gave it to you" and disenfranchising a people does not make you a civil society. Bet you think that Russia (they give you weapons too so they must be nice and lovely too) would nice to you. :lol:

And yes India is spending billions on defence because of a minor nuisance, nice try, and if you wanna think that way be my guest. If you regard a nuclear neighbour as a minor nuisance it marks your level of intelligence:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom