What's new

look how pakistan punished modi

it is VVIP flight kid think from brain not arse . he asked to fly from any north route whic was turned down and given same karachi route . pick it or drop it your choice .
He made mistake earlier.he refused to sit on table for talk and later he asked for route..lol Pakistan said oh yeha you motherfucker thinks high let us bring you the reality who is big daddy here in south Asia.. lol total disrespect

Have Pakistanis never heard of first class on flights... 6 hours of flight time is nothing.. can't believe people find happiness on such small and ridiculous things..
I had 6 hours extera fligh with Qatar airline because they are blocked by Saudis. Now i stop flying with them because their flights are taking more time then other airlines..wait for sometime you guys will be on place ..safe my words.. you better try to ask to Aviation experts..if I am not wrong jets burns tons of oils in hours..remember tons of oil in hour..

He made mistake earlier.he refused to sit on table for talk and later he asked for route..lol Pakistan said oh yeha you motherfucker thinks high let us bring you the reality who is big daddy here in south Asia.. lol total disrespect

I had 6 hours extera fligh with Qatar airline because they are blocked by Saudis. Now i stop flying with them because their flights are taking more time then other airlines..wait for sometime you guys will be on place ..safe my words.. you better try to ask to Aviation experts..if I am not wrong jets burns tons of oils in hours..remember tons of oil in hour..
i think pakistan think if we let him cross he will claim another victory look i am the one crossed eastern border after abhinandan . i am the one Pakistan scared of bla bla bla . and blind bhakts will follow him he fly or not via paksitan

he was rejoicing Pakistan air space closure in elections

i think pakistan think if we let him cross he will claim another victory look i am the one crossed eastern border after abhinandan . i am the one Pakistan scared of bla bla bla . and blind bhakts will follow him he fly or not via paksitan

he was rejoicing Pakistan air space closure in elections
His obsession with Muslims and Pakistan brought lots of troubles for his people..modu is best thing happen to Pakistan...he forced us Pakistanis to realise our strength..we start using our strength properly

Cry baby..as usual Indians job to be jealous with Pakistanis .losers
For the third time

When did the imaginary 1000 years start & end ?

You may like to check with the Madrassa Encyclopedia

A little correction .......... it wasn't an offer, it was a permission. So basically he applied, we permitted and as usual he tried playing upper hand in the end. For gullible indians it's an act of valor and pride.

The point is you (modi) spend (actually waste) five years of your energy on propagating and formulating strategies to isolate Pakistan and in 6th year you end up asking Pakistan to use air passage. Well ...... it is pretty evident the point, you sir may chose to ignore.

You guys as always miss the woods for the trees

Wtf? Did she really ask us to take her?
@RealNapster Duty calls

Apni he video me aik thandi si jugat maar ky sath khud e snoop dog ka music laga kay upar thug life lik ky pir khud e post krky samajti mene barra teer maar li .. bao raami pandy g bao rami @Zibago

Oh hell no, I wasnt planning on even going near her. I'm only bugging @RealNapster

You can always use protection.... only if it worth it. Pandy g se pyaary to hamary kitchen me pandy hoty hy iska kisi ne kia krna @GumNaam

If you were going to take another route why bother asking? I find it humiliating, then again Modi must be used to it by now.

Does it need to be pointed out ?

So far as humiliation goes Abbotabad, 13 Bailouts from IMF etc must ring a bell.

Does it need to be pointed out ?

So far as humiliation goes Abbotabad, 13 Bailouts from IMF etc must ring a bell.
76135277.jpg

Well you were having a hard time finding the problem with it. And secondly please stick to the topic, seems like you don't have anything constructive to share.

Quite on the contrary I expect a Mod in a forum like this to be able to read & read the finer print too.

As regards staying on topic , it was you who added the humiliation part

Quite on the contrary I expect a Mod in a forum like this to be able to read & read the finer print too.

As regards staying on topic , it was you who added the humiliation part
Funny post.
So ... what’s the issue here !

Humiliation mentioned was related to the topic, I can also resort to mentioning the legendary air strikes done by India but that takes us nowhere and derails the topic. How does IMF fit in here? Stay on topic-period.

Back
Top Bottom