What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

The brits are really a bit helpless against these guys, young people mostly, around 20.

I personally dont think it was a racist attack on the 3 muslim men, they should of stayed at home instead of trying to protect they shop with 3 people only.

i DONT think so it was racist or something like that.

Sorry, didnt see any Indian or Bengali or Thai getting rammed to death. And not playing the victim card here, just highlighting the amount of control the police have over these guys, some people are right , the military should be brought in.

Prove that they were pakistanis. Untill then hold on your horses.

they are reported to be Pakistani, they were trying to protect their shop from looters.... this is what I heard on tv.

Lets be frank. Most 24's stores are owned by Indian, Pakistanis, Bangladeshi and Sri Lankans and hence they are bound to get hurt if local riots start like that. I was happy to go and clean an Asians shop in Clapham till the fart BJ turned up.

How do you know the people you are going to ram the car is a muslim or not? Dont give it racist angle until proven by some news.
Victim card will not play.

Again saying, not playing the victim card. Just HIGHLIGHTING the loss of authority of the british authorities, and my man, why you are defending the brits while having a flag of India, residence of India, and picture of the bloody Altaf Hussain?

The three people killed were not Pakistanis but British. they were rammed by a car and I doubt the person who rammed them even knew which country they were from.

Like our Altaf bhai is british now?

Lets be frank. Most 24's stores are owned by Indian, Pakistanis, Bangladeshi and Sri Lankans and hence they are bound to get hurt if local riots start like that. I was happy to go and clean an Asians shop in Clapham till the fart BJ turned up.

just learned from news, things are calming by deployment of about 16,000 police personnels...

just learned from news, things are calming by deployment of about 16,000 police personnels...

That was last nite. Must say most of the people I know are taking it easy and heading to the pubs at 1130. ha ha some benefits while politicians argue why it happened.

I never though these kinds of things could happen in developed world. Before coming here to London for my education, I had the utopian idea of London. It has now changed drastically. It shows that there is something wrong with the society here

That was last nite. Must say most of the people I know are taking it easy and heading to the pubs at 1130. ha ha some benefits while politicians argue why it happened.

I think your society became victim of cold war... it was to break at a point... but you got holidays..:cheers:

I never though these kinds of things could happen in developed world. Before coming here to London for my education, I had the utopian idea of London. It has now changed drastically. It shows that there is something wrong with the society here

Then your education is far from over. Atleast the Police did not kill 100 stone pelters as you did in Kashmir. London is a normal city with normal problems.

But he rules Karachi. Ha ha and your elected Govt. supports him.

What is the relation of this with your claim that those are british who has been killed.

Geo News is reporting just now that all of three were Pakistanis.

What is the relation of this with your claim that those are british who has been killed.

Geo News is reporting just now that all of three were Pakistanis.

Geo is playing the victim card and your lapping it up. The london met has opened up a murder investigation so hold your horses.

Back
Top Bottom