What's new

London: PML-N workers protest against Imran khan outside jemima's House

You seem to not understand why they are protesting without any set of demands from Imran Khan. Demonstration just for the sake of demonstration is actually not very intelligent.

What may not seem intelligent to you may make perfect sense to them. As long as it is within the law, it is okay.

What may not seem intelligent to you may make perfect sense to them. As long as it is within the law, it is okay.

Mate, if someone is shitting on your footpath, will you let him carry on doing it coz to him it might look like an intelligent thing to do, or will you tell him that he should actually use a toilet?

Is Jemima Khans name in the leaked panama papers? Why are they protesting there?

It's not a low. It's the new low. Every time I think noon league can sink no lower, yet they never stop amusing me with their continous blunders.

It's not Jemimas house. It belongs to her mom.

Noonis. Expect nothing but brainless loyalty to their master nawaz sharif

Raiwind is the legal property of nawaz sharif and his sons and daughter whose name are listed in Panama papers with proofs. That's why it's morally justified to protest there and ASK PM explain his finances.
Is Jemima Khans or her mom's name in Panama papers too?
I'm not taking about finance sxit here to hidden Khattak's corruption IK sacked an officer in KPK there are looters some bigger some smaller, I'm talking about privacy matters, NS living there in Raiwind but also her wife and other ladies too, what pmln supporters doing in UK is bad but that bad example they took from PTI.

I'm not taking about finance sxit here to hidden Khattak's corruption IK sacked an officer in KPK there are looters some bigger some smaller, I'm talking about privacy matters, NS living there in Raiwind but also her wife and other ladies too, what pmln supporters doing in UK is bad but that bad example they took from PTI.

When did this happen, can you provide a link to confirm your statement about IK sacking an officer in kpk to hide corruption.

Secondly PTI is going to demonstrate against NS and his family corruption. What no one has been able to confirm is what are these guys demonstrating about

His x in laws house is not jamimas house ?Lol what are you smoking man....and why would he stay at his in laws house ...
if you're Muslim you wouldn't play this dirty blame game and stop defending the most dirty man in Pakistan imran khan..who's paying for imran khan's trip to U.k where does he gets the money to travel the world in world business class...ask your self...imran khan at this age still very morally dirty and corrupt...stop defending him as he's an angel
Yes i am a Yahoodi agent in Islamabad and i am proud of it better than to be yahoodi agent than to be a raw agent(mill key engineers yaad hain na)

Jahangeer Tareen pays for his expenditures

His personal life is his personal life jao ja key dhamaka kar do

Hey guys ignore the baboon leagis they get paid to post crap

I happened to see a news article from london ( Indian news channel but the feed was from some western news channel)..... They were speculating about a meeting between NS, IK, Zardari.... accoridng to them all three were in london same time.......... Any truth in it???? or just media speculation?

I happened to see a news article from london ( Indian news channel but the feed was from some western news channel)..... They were speculating about a meeting between NS, IK, Zardari.... accoridng to them all three were in london same time.......... Any truth in it???? or just media speculation?
It was a meeting between NS & Zardari. IK has came back Home today. He was only there to meet some International Forensic Experts.

Yes all 3 are in london, but IK is there to spend time with his sons and to attend some charity events. NS is there for medical check-ups. Not sure what Zardari is doing there

Come on See what yahoodi Lobi has done with these Childeren. We love him because He spends on Human Capacity Building not like your masters.

Just speculation its out of even imigantion

protest is the democratic right of a person! According to Imran khan.

It is but please do so in front of Imran Khan residence. Oh wait, you guys could not find any since unlike your leaders he does not have one. So instead you guys decided to harass the poor women who is no longer in any manner linked to Imran Khan. Nice logic.

Yes he stays at his x-in-laws house, but that is not Jamima's house. You need to get your facts straight before calling other people dirty old man. Not sure if you are muslim but touhmat is a great sin in islam

In ka deen Iman, sub kuch Nawaz Sharif sa shuro ho ker usi per khatam ho jata ha. Dont bother arguing with them. If they had any morality left they would question their leader on the wealth that he has accumulated without paying any tax at all rather than throwing accusations on Imran Khan who does not hold any office.

Back
Top Bottom