What's new

London: PML-N workers protest against Imran khan outside jemima's House

What was the objective of doing a "Sit-In" to support Taliban terrorists by your own IK? Same baster*ds who've killed many ISAF soldiers in Afghanistan and literally thousands of Pakistani soldiers, women and children????? Care to explain?

What was the reason behind the Alcohol, Prostitution and Dance party, aka, the Sit-In in Islamabad for months where the grounds would be filled with empty condoms, alcoholic beer cans and cigarettes and all other drugs?? And people's were killed, a country's parliament was attacked by IK's people as he instigated it while he took an oath in the SAME Parliament??? And for which, the Army had to come in and tell IK to pack his shiit and leave????

This here, was a small, democratic display of rights. No Parlaiment was attacked and no one was injured. Wait.....that doesn't happen in IK's sit-ins, those parties last for weeks and end up in MANY hurt, and the country loses billions. This is what happens when people follow a leader who has no reasons to be a leader, nor does he have qualities. Etnicities and coming from a Tribe, with fake media support, doesn't make one a leader.

Leader's do WORK, like the CPEC. Others who "talk" aren't called leaders, they are called "Critics" like IK is. Use some common sense and it will dawn on you.....SURPRISE :enjoy:

And.....the sit-ins weren't low for a already low person in the interest of Pakistan?? Remember, IK has millions stolen from the donations money put under his "British" sons names. And then partnerships with Indian offshore companies who actually helped give him "consulting services" to plan out the sit-in.

Common sense tells me that I already an guess with how much sincerity the Indians would've crafted the plan for a sit-in (really turning into Pashtunistan eventually like the 1971 East Pakistan). Somehow, you guys all forget these things that when the Army found out, they had to go tell this genius to pack up his shiit and leave Islamabad........

Let's talk about low. I don't know where to begin from. The top paragraphs are as lowest as anyone can go
The american who lectured everyone on tax evation(despite knowing the fact i dont fall in the tax net) supports the biggest tax evader in history of Pakistan

I am afraid you are mistaking pmon,s prostitution mujra celebration with high quality hash celebration with the dharna its funny you saw stuff in Islamabad i didnt while living in Islamabad and being at the dharna on numerous times

Wiki says there is a thing called endowment funds oh wait its isi sazish against jamhori leader and put under his brirish son,s names comeon you and i both know how filthy rich Jemima is and the fact that all the donation money was returned but you guys want divert attention from tax evaders and money laundrers

Jeez every media group except geo and ptv is fake hmm and again with the pashtunistan bs the only leader supporting that is noon,s darling in Balochistan Mehmood Achakzai

He was protesting infront of Jemima,s house and she is not Pakistani you dont project a soft image by sending paid protesters infront of foreign nationals homes

I was talking about in the west if you remember clearly his kids reside with their mother in the UK

House belongs to?

they are protesting in front of the house where IK children lived.

What was the objective of doing a "Sit-In" to support Taliban terrorists by your own IK? Same baster*ds who've killed many ISAF soldiers in Afghanistan and literally thousands of Pakistani soldiers, women and children????? Care to explain?

What was the reason behind the Alcohol, Prostitution and Dance party, aka, the Sit-In in Islamabad for months where the grounds would be filled with empty condoms, alcoholic beer cans and cigarettes and all other drugs?? And people's were killed, a country's parliament was attacked by IK's people as he instigated it while he took an oath in the SAME Parliament??? And for which, the Army had to come in and tell IK to pack his shiit and leave????

This here, was a small, democratic display of rights. No Parlaiment was attacked and no one was injured. Wait.....that doesn't happen in IK's sit-ins, those parties last for weeks and end up in MANY hurt, and the country loses billions. This is what happens when people follow a leader who has no reasons to be a leader, nor does he have qualities. Etnicities and coming from a Tribe, with fake media support, doesn't make one a leader.

Leader's do WORK, like the CPEC. Others who "talk" aren't called leaders, they are called "Critics" like IK is. Use some common sense and it will dawn on you.....SURPRISE :enjoy:

What would you know?

I thought you were an American hahahaahahahah dramay baaz

As far as I know, Jemima is a British woman who was married to Imran Khan of Pakistan but then they divorced. So why opponents of Imran Khan are protesting outside her home....Do they not know that they are divorced?

As far as I know, Jemima is a British woman who was married to Imran Khan of Pakistan but then they divorced. So why opponents of Imran Khan are protesting outside her home....Do they not know that they are divorced?

No, they know, they're just teasing IK, nothing else. But this matter of Panama leaks is not going to settle down soon

hat was the objective of doing a "Sit-In" to support Taliban terrorists by your own IK? Same baster*ds who've killed many ISAF soldiers in Afghanistan and literally thousands of Pakistani soldiers, women and children????? Care to explain?

What was the reason behind the Alcohol, Prostitution and Dance party, aka, the Sit-In in Islamabad for months where the grounds would be filled with empty condoms, alcoholic beer cans and cigarettes and all other drugs?? And people's were killed

Spelling and grammar mistakes, are you really from USA or were you able to get some quality education?
Other than that what they are discussing is that PMLn supporters are protesting against IK but outside the home of his ex-wife who is not even from Pakistan. It does not make sense at all but instead of replying to topic of this post, you are saying even more nonsense....May I ask why?

Like a drowning man will catch at a straw NS & co. are moving hands here and there. But they know there isn't safe exist from these leaks.

Back
Top Bottom