What's new

London Olympics Medal Count: U.S. Heading For Win Over China In Both Medals

Serious-fcking-ly? 500something guys beating 300something by just a handful is "very good"

Considering the Olympics is based on individual skill (and skill of a single team in case of team sports) and not aggregate numbers, yes winning as much as we have is considered 'very good'.

Here's another Medal count, Total Medals Per PPP $1000 per Person.

27x1rd.jpg

Hard to beat China in this one:lol:

UK was effing crazy for the second half of the game... Was Cameron there at the games??? If not then we know what the deal was.

If you add all the Medals won by Russia and the former Soviet States, where would they rank then?

USA , china and UK all the three have done exceedingly well. Especially UK.
London deserves a medal for hosting the game and running it smoothly (mostly) :)

These countries always tend to do well, this is why sometimes it becomes boring watching the Olympics. It was nice seeing Kazakhstan win a few here and there in a few major sports to change things up a bit...

Absolutely awesome!! America has crossed 100 medal count in Olympics!!
Like indian complain pakistanis to be cheerleader of china.in the same way indians are cheer-girl of america.no doubt all china vs usa news are posted by indians and this above news is one in that sequel.

If you add all the Medals won by Russia and the former Soviet States, where would they rank then?

For a quick count I have the USSR lists with 42 golds 42 silvers and 66 bronze of a total of 150 medals. So they are #2 in golds and #1 in total medals.

NO it dont count.coz on pdf his indianism takes control over his americanism

Says a person who does not respect or care about the land she was born on.. Let me tell you I have no doubts in my mind about where my loyalty lies. I will keep loving India and America alike.. I have spent better part of my life in India and have all my relations there so Indian in my will speak against traitors/enemies of the land ..

Also keep in mind, I am not the one who keep changing flags from Pakistan to India and keep changing locations from USA to various other places..

"Though closely tracked by Olympic teams, fans and the media, the medals race is an unofficial competition. The International Olympic Committee doesn't even recognize the medal count." Which means neither the US or China can "win the Olympics". no country will be the best, since the Olympic format doesn't work that way. every nation that won Medal is a champion. actually every Olympian who made it here should feel proud, whether they won a medal or not. even if the USA wins the most gold or overall medals, or whatever, doesn't really mean anything. they only excelled in a few sports, just like China did. there is no "overall medal count Olympic champion" or "gold medal count Olympic champion". China, the Americans, and several others need to stop being so damn insecure, just have fun, compete cleanly, and whether you win or lose, be graceful & demonstrate good sportsmanship. enough of this foolish jingoism & chest-beating, it's not what the Olympic spirit is all about.

Like indian complain pakistanis to be cheerleader of china.in the same way indians are cheer-girl of america.no doubt all china vs usa news are posted by indians and this above news is one in that sequel.
He lives in US, and I live in UK.
Its not unusual to be happy about the success of your host country when everybody around you is talking about it constantly.
Also, India is nowhere in the scene, so nothing much to talk about anyway.

This happens when somebody post even without reading the article, this article was never a "vs" kind.

It mention's the performance of american and Chinese in various Olympics, so it also mention's UK, Russia and Australia.

Now about this cheer leading issue you are among the last person in this forum to discuss about loyalty, that guy only cheered for the countries where he belong and now where he lives unlike many other faked up artificial loyalties.

This happens when somebody post even without reading the article, this article was never a "vs" kind.

It mention's the performance of american and Chinese in various Olympics, so it also mention's UK, Russia and Australia.

Now about this cheer leading issue you are among the last person in this forum to discuss about loyalty, that guy only cheered for the countries where he belong and now where he lives unlike many other faked up artificial loyalties.

Back
Top Bottom