What's new

London Olympic 2012-discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a girl on the Paraguay Team.

She was smoking hot.

Lerny Franco

Leryn+Franco+paraguay+fotos+video+londres+2012+Leryn+Franco+belleza+de+londres+2012+lanzamiento+de+jabalina+javelin+throw+Leryn+Franco+pictures+olympics+02.jpg

She was smoking hot.

Lerny Franco

Leryn+Franco+paraguay+fotos+video+londres+2012+Leryn+Franco+belleza+de+londres+2012+lanzamiento+de+jabalina+javelin+throw+Leryn+Franco+pictures+olympics+02.jpg

f... is she even a sportswomen i bet they put a model up or something just so they look good

USA huge team !!!

half of them isnt even american , africans mostly or carribeans.

She was smoking hot.

Lerny Franco

actually shes f... ugly check her pics without all that make up on google

TURKIYEE ARRRRRRR COME ON 114 WINNERSSSSSSSS

Come on give us 114 gold medals ( nothing is impossible)

114 is actually rubbish , we should have atleast 300 , we need more people who are interested in things like table tennis , high jumoing etc instead of the traditional sports of wrestling , weightlifting , voleybal , basketball etc

f... is she even a sportswomen i bet they put a model up or something just so they look good

half of them isnt even american , africans mostly or carribeans.

actually shes f... ugly check her pics without all that make up on google

Come on give us 114 gold medals ( nothing is impossible)

Are you Crazy?

She was ranked the hottest athlete in the world.

She is a Javeline Thrower

Last edited by a moderator:
no the hottest was i think swedish voleybal or something i read .

As usual britian using africans for their medals.

so when is that conspiracy theory of a huge blast at Olympics gonna happen? :S this year two of the "predictions" are going to "happen" end of world and Olympics terror attack by illumnati ...

so when is that conspiracy theory of a huge blast at Olympics gonna happen? :S this year two of the "predictions" are going to "happen" end of world and Olympics terror attack by illumnati ...

Tight security will hopefully keep terrorists at bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom