What's new

London Bridge attacker identified as Usman Khan

The irony
Its our own paper, thats giving him a Pakistani identity.
i saw many British news..noone called him a pakistani, unless you have somethign to sahre..
the court judgment however blames he was planning to fund some madrsa in Pakistan.

LOL at our newspaper. Dawn is anti-Pakistan as they come. You have to be living under a rock to call Dawn our own newspaper. Their reporting on Pakistan related matters is not a secret to anyone. Dawn is more Indian than Pakistani.

The British media keeps mentioning his name like a major news headline. Like I said, compare this with previous attackers. The differences become crystal clear. Such reporting by the media is to put Pakistan on the radar. They have been doing it for decades now.

LOL at our newspaper. Dawn is anti-Pakistan as they come. You have to be living under a rock to call Dawn our own newspaper. Their reporting on Pakistan related matters is not a secret to anyone. Dawn is more Indian than Pakistani.

The British media keeps mentioning his name like a major news headline. Like I said, compare this with previous attackers. The differences become crystal clear. Such reporting by the media is to put Pakistan on the radar. They have been doing it for decades now.

yes dude i live under a rock.. btw i also consider it an enemy paper...

yes dude i live under a rock.. btw i also consider it an enemy paper...

A while ago we had a knife attack from a convert. Just for the sake of comparison look at those headlines and compare them with this one.

Now the million dollar question, when are the Brits going to handover Altaf Hussain to Pakistan?

These mullahs and their followers cause problems where ever they go. There needs to be a ban on these kind of schools, or they must be brought under strict control. I am sick of these Jihadis killing innocent people and also giving ammo to others to hate our race, as if we are not hated enough already.

These mullahs and their followers cause problems where ever they go. There needs to be a ban on these kind of schools, or they must be brought under strict control. I am sick of these Jihadis killing innocent people and also giving ammo to others to hate our race, as if we are not hated enough already.

This man was released after he was caught. If the Brits knew that he was a security risk why did they release him? This is not the first time they have done this. Many culprits who carried out attacks were known, caught and released.

Many are jumping on some sort of "Illuminati/state sponsored plan"... but guys... Do you even read your own "History"... do you even know and understand what a Khawarji is and wish to do?
Khawarji main purpose in our days... is one... Chaos... They wish for a civil war or an environment were Muslims are persecuted... it's the only way they can flourish and rise...
Those guys and the far right, may in appearance be enemies... but rest assured they wish the same...

So yeah... ofc they will do something before election days... ofc they will... they will be stupid/not in their nature to just let it happen...

This man was released after he was caught. If the Brits knew that he was a security risk why did they release him? This is not the first time they have done this. Many culprits who carried out attacks were known, caught and released.
There may very well be a conspiracy, if that is what you are implying, who knows. But it doesn't change what I have said, there is an ever-growing problem with the kind of people I mentioned. It is these Mullah lovers that are more prone to carrying out these terror related acts, they are idiots who give nothing good to society. Pakistan has suffered at large from this disease too, with many dying at their hands, and our heritage being destroyed as well. I just wish we could get rid of them completely; we already have enough problems in our busy lives without having to deal with their bs.

@Signalian and @war&peace ...and those who live in UK... what's the issue with young generation in UK. Why so much hate ?

There is no issue. A handful of penchod don't colour us all. This comment is like asking why all pukhtun in Pakistan are PTM snakes, all muhajir MQM terrorists and anyone wearing red a rabid communist.

All above statements are ridiculous, as is the premise there is a problem with British Muslim youth.

The question we should ask is why was a man convicted of attempting to carry out bomb attacks, free to carry out another terror attack 9 years later?

Another excellent question to ask is why a handful of extremist preachers were allowed to operate freely in the UK for decades. Even those arrested and jailed have been released.

Another good question to ask is if dozens of British Muslim youth tried to join ISIS, how many recruiters were caught? How many facilitators imprisoned? What is MI5 doing?

The truth is anti terrorism efforts in this country are extremely poorly directed and overly politicised. Since 911 the government has wasted billions on the Prevent initiative, funding Muslim groups and rolling out training in all government institutes to spy on the Muslim community. They have been milked like the cash cow they are. Take it from someone who was involved in the early days of such projects.

The government mentality was that Islam and Muslims are the problem so they funded Muslim orgs who agreed to help them with preventing terrorism. In truth there was nothing they could do, they used funding to buy resources, setup kids clubs - or outright embezzlement.

Ask any independent researcher into the field, the likes of Al Queda and other terrorists and thier sympathisers have a strategy of isolating thier recruits, they tell us the other Muslims are kafirs and sheep who follow the government. Muslim groups and communities have no idea who these people are or how they operate. No way to tell the islamist Troll from the terrorist sympathiser.

Then prevent reached out to government employees. This led to wonderful breakthroughs such as primary school teachers reporting to police that 8 year old Pakistani kids told thier friends they have a gun in thier home in Pakistan. Seriously police went to someones house to investigate that.

In summary, the British anti terrorism approach is a failed strategy. Rather than intelligence led targeted operations, they've tried a dragnet approach which has failed.

The courts are all as incompetent as Lahore high court and treat all criminals like LHC treats a patwari.

Appalling discrimination is the root cause. They have been coerced into an existence of living off drugs trade and low end jobs.

Don't believe that for a second. Only the harami are involved in the drugs trade, they do it because they aren't happy to earn halal. Some of the idiots who joined isis were medical students.

There may very well be a conspiracy, if that is what you are implying, who knows. But it doesn't change what I have said, there is an ever-growing problem with the kind of people I mentioned. It is these Mullah lovers that are more prone to carrying out these terror related acts, they are idiots who give nothing good to society. Pakistan has suffered at large from this disease too, with many dying at their hands, and our heritage being destroyed as well. I just wish we could get rid of them completely; we already have enough problems in our busy lives without having to deal with their bs.

I don't agree with Mullahs especially RSS Mullahs, but the Brits are obviously diverting attention here. It is clear as daylight. Their own media is reporting that this was a known suspect which their intelligence let go. Not the first time either.

Mullahism is a disease we need to remove, but don't underestimate the Western threat. We have been hurt by both for a long time. Both are different sides of the same coin. Remember how Salafi Jihad against Russia was kosher back in the day?

Pak origin for the guy killed. And Indian origin Neil Basu for the Asst. Commissioner. Amazing how 2 communities who migrated at about the same time to the UK have taken such different paths in the country they adopted.

He reports to a Pakistani origin mayor and his department is financed by a Pakistani origin chancellor.

There is no issue. A handful of penchod don't colour us all. This comment is like asking why all pukhtun in Pakistan are PTM snakes, all muhajir MQM terrorists and anyone wearing red a rabid communist.

All above statements are ridiculous, as is the premise there is a problem with British Muslim youth.

The question we should ask is why was a man convicted of attempting to carry out bomb attacks, free to carry out another terror attack 9 years later?

Another excellent question to ask is why a handful of extremist preachers were allowed to operate freely in the UK for decades. Even those arrested and jailed have been released.

Another good question to ask is if dozens of British Muslim youth tried to join ISIS, how many recruiters were caught? How many facilitators imprisoned? What is MI5 doing?

The truth is anti terrorism efforts in this country are extremely poorly directed and overly politicised. Since 911 the government has wasted billions on the Prevent initiative, funding Muslim groups and rolling out training in all government institutes to spy on the Muslim community. They have been milked like the cash cow they are. Take it from someone who was involved in the early days of such projects.

The government mentality was that Islam and Muslims are the problem so they funded Muslim orgs who agreed to help them with preventing terrorism. In truth there was nothing they could do, they used funding to buy resources, setup kids clubs - or outright embezzlement.

Ask any independent researcher into the field, the likes of Al Queda and other terrorists and thier sympathisers have a strategy of isolating thier recruits, they tell us the other Muslims are kafirs and sheep who follow the government. Muslim groups and communities have no idea who these people are or how they operate. No way to tell the islamist Troll from the terrorist sympathiser.

Then prevent reached out to government employees. This led to wonderful breakthroughs such as primary school teachers reporting to police that 8 year old Pakistani kids told thier friends they have a gun in thier home in Pakistan. Seriously police went to someones house to investigate that.

In summary, the British anti terrorism approach is a failed strategy. Rather than intelligence led targeted operations, they've tried a dragnet approach which has failed.

The courts are all as incompetent as Lahore high court and treat all criminals like LHC treats a patwari.

In Europe anti-terro approach is a failure... not only that... but they are currently destroying the "Main"Solution... like in France per example...
For them... Any "Religious" approach is a wrong one... they can't seem to understand that those Khawarji main enemy is "Right" Islamic teachings... That recognized and competent Imams/scholars are a must in this fight... but instead of using that option... they decided to just shut everything... and keep the anti-Islam views prosper in hope Islam disappear...

The EU govs are feeding their own enemy... whatever by ignorance or ego... That's why some may call it a "conspiracy"

In Europe anti-terro approach is a failure... not only that... but they are currently destroying the "Main"Solution... like in France per example...
For them... Any "Religious" approach is a wrong one... they can't seem to understand that those Khawarji main enemy is "Right" Islamic teachings... That recognized and competent Imams/scholars are a must in this fight... but instead of using that option... they decided to just shut everything... and keep the anti-Islam views prosper in hope Islam disappear...

The EU govs are feeding their own enemy... whatever by ignorance or ego... That's why some may call it a "conspiracy"

You think EU governments don't know about Salfism and their sponsors? They know more about Salafism than you and me combined. They let this monster lose because it benefits their anti-Islam narrative. This Salafi brand of Islam is doing a great service for Western interests.

Last edited:
You think EU governments don't know about Salfism and its sponsors? They know more than you and me combined. They let this monster lose because it benefits their anti-Islam narrative.
I, will not say what I know on this matter... But let's say I came across those who play in that field...
And they are lost... trust me... The govs or at least in France... are lost... They couldn't make a coherent plan to tackle that problem... Their working group that had a job to theorize those problems... is widely made of scholars who are far from any Islamic knowledge... mostly psy and behavioral individuals... who believed that personal and environmental strategies were enough... But they failed...
The gov was clearly in front of a wall... that's why they are using the last and only plan they are familiar with... a Security plan...

Right now in France, they are putting ahead a plan to "Control" every Muslim owned entity... in hope to tackle "Islamist"...
For them an Islamist... is someone who got a beard... and pray and refuse to shake woman hands...

A worrying pattern seems to be developing with British Elections.

16th June 2016 - Jo Cox Murder.
23rd June 2016 - EU Referendum.

3rd June 2017 - London Bridge attack.
8th June 2017 - General Election.

29th Nov. 2019 - London Bridge attack.
12th Dec. 2019 - General Election.

[emoji848]

Looks like conservative who got positive effect from it, is Labor seen as more pro immigrant than conservative ? @313ghazi

The irony
Its our own paper, thats giving him a Pakistani identity.
i saw many British news sites..noone called him a Pakistani, unless you have somethign to share..
the court judgment however blames he was planning to fund some madrsa in Pakistan.

CNN also said he is Pakistani origin

I, will not say what I know on this matter... But let's say I came across those who play in that field...
And they are lost... trust me... The govs or at least in France... are lost... They couldn't make a coherent plan to tackle that problem... Their working group that had a job to theorize those problems... is widely made of scholars who are far from any Islamic knowledge... mostly psy and behavioral individuals... who believed that personal and environmental strategies were enough... But they failed...
The gov was clearly in front of a wall... that's why they are using the last and only plan they are familiar with... a Security plan...

Remember that this security problem is also for a very large portion their own making. Who are these ISIS fighters now returning to many European capitals? Many European nations have been aiding US wars in the Middle East which caused resentment and radicalization among Muslim youngsters in born and living in Western capitals.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom