What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read reports she's 16 but she's a sports veteran for a few years. this Child prodigy exist world wide.

You cannot in the first place doubt the integrity of these men and women who spent years of hardship for this honor, forget about your damned "the image of country".

It's not the athletes I'm suspicious of, it's the coaches. Ye Shiwen is only 16 years old, no way she knows anything about doping and where to get them.

She is young but she has been competing in so many international events in the past several years,and China's position on doping is the most severe in the world,a life ban will be followed if getting caught using drugs.I have no worries about that.

Our gymnastics team is in tatters.

Over training has caused many injuries and now our best gymnasts are out injured.
The replacements are not prepared.

I will be surprised if we even get bronze, forget gold, we are 6th in qualifying.

Our gymnastics team is in tatters.

Over training has caused many injuries and now our best gymnasts are out injured.
The replacements are not prepared.

I will be surprised if we even get bronze, forget gold, we are 6th in qualifying.

You win some,you lose some,that's what sports goes.

China's Guo Wenjun wins women's air pistol gold medal China's fifth gold.

China's Guo Wenjun wins 10m air pistol gold

7:12 a.m. EDT, July 29, 2012

LONDON (Reuters) - China's Guo Wenjun won the women's 10 meter air pistol Olympic shooting gold medal on Sunday.

France's Celine Goberville was second and Olena Kostevych of Ukraine third.

6591748520120729191321082.jpg

It's not the athletes I'm suspicious of, it's the coaches. Ye Shiwen is only 16 years old, no way she knows anything about doping and where to get them.
Li Zhesi was banned earlier this month for taking EPO, therefore she missed the olympics, she was on our relay team. She is 17 years old. This is why people are questioning Ye Shiwen.
She swam quicker in the last 100m than the gold medal winner in the equivalent men's event.
She is either a freak talent like Michael Phelps or something is up.

Go to swim websites and all they are talking about is whether Ye Shiwen was clean.
I hope for our reputation in the pool, that she was clean.
Because if she is not, every medal we win in the pool will be questioned and will ruin the Olympics for the whole swim team.

Don't forget Americans have a history of systematic doping in all sports(I still believe American swimmers do drugs even now), infact Jessica Hardy, who is in the US swimming relay team in this Olympics was banned for doping for 2 years a couple of years back.

There should be zero tolerance for doping cheats regardless of the country.
I'm very strong against doping. It ruins the image of our country and even the fair athletes are dragged down.

We should question everyone, I have very strong feelings on this.

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, but it still doesn't stop people from raising suspicions.

I'm sorry about getting emotional over this, but I'm a MASSIVE swimming fan, I don't want anyone or any country ruining the sport I love.

Dude, the girl is clean. The PRC government is very harsh on drug offenders and you would have to be a retard risk their wrath by doping. Your post (and doubt in your countryman) is going to draw internet hindus like flies to 5hit.

It's been 17 hours now if there is a problem with Ye, they should have launched their media bombs blasting Team China already!

131745395_141n.JPG

Gold medalist Ye Shiwen (R) of China poses with bronze medalist Li Xuanxu of China at the awarding ceremony of women's swimming 400m Individual Medley competition at London 2012 Olympic Games in London, Britain, on July 28, 2012. Ye Shiwen won gold medal and set a new world record with 4:28.43. (Xinhua/Fei Maohua)

China needs to pull ahead of atleast 12 gold medals of the Usa in the first two weeks to have a chance of winning the olympics title.

Lane 9 News Archive: Doubts Surrounding Ye Shiwen a Sad State of Affairs

Ye Shiwen equalled the best male swimmer in the world (this is IMPOSSIBLE).

I think something is fishy.. either she is not a girl (look at her pics) or something else maybe doping.

I condemn this very strongly as it appears dishonest to me. At least to me it doesn't appear to be clean. Others can make up their own mind.

e36f0b33c1ad4b50b2cf7902d7e62559-c447a22a138848c6b5c8bc002d939cde-8.jpg

But the other Male swimmer looks clean.

she's a beautiful girl, European and US female swimmers more likely taking doping as they looks more manly.

someone just feel inferior to the whites and be ashamed of being Asian. knock off will you?

this is the only comments of real swimmer below that article,

Speed Endurance • 4 hours ago −
Great column. The similarity of Lochte and Ye Shiwen's final 100s is incredible, but let's not blow it out of proportion. Lochte absolutely flew on the first 300m and held on, Ye Shiwen paced her race completely differently, geared towards the final 100m.
2 2 •Reply•Share ›

PersonalBest • 3 hours ago • parent
Good swimmers always swim to their strengths. I guess she's learned to do that, and do it well.
3 •Reply•Share ›

BK • 2 hours ago • parent
Well said! Truly smart and strong mentally. , her mentor Mr. David Coterrell , though. A win for Asia-Pac.

she's a beautiful girl, European and US female swimmers more likely taking doping as they looks more manly.

someone just feel inferior to the whites and be ashamed of being Asian. knock off will you?

see I told you am not forcing my opinion on someone. It is upto everyone to decide for themselves what they feel. I told what I feel strongly and believe.

I can give another example in this case Indian athlete. (by the way this Indian athlete still looks much more like a women then the chinese one). Read below for the report and the Indian athlete's pics,

Pinky Pramanik Male or Female? | pinky pramanik case| pinky pramanik test reports| pinky pramanik gender test| athlete pinky pramanik| pinky pramanik male or female| curious case of pinky pramanik| pinky pramanik hermaphrodite| pinky pramanik shemale

pinky_pramanik_gender_test.jpg

only thing is she was caught, and the chinese women (like Ye Shiwen and other) athlete are maybe getting away with it.

and another strong reason I doubt Ye Shiwen is because she equalled Lochte (BEST MALE SWIMMER IN WORLD) Seeing pic of Lochte below I dont think it is possible for a woman to EQUAL him.

ryan-lochte-penis.jpg

Rest it is upto individuals to make their own mind. I wish all the athletes well but I am also 100% against any form of cheating.

Lane 9 News Archive: Doubts Surrounding Ye Shiwen a Sad State of Affairs

Ye Shiwen equalled the best male swimmer in the world (this is IMPOSSIBLE).

I think something is fishy.. either she is not a girl (look at her pics) or something else maybe doping.

I condemn this very strongly as it appears dishonest to me. At least to me it doesn't appear to be clean. Others can make up their own mind.

e36f0b33c1ad4b50b2cf7902d7e62559-c447a22a138848c6b5c8bc002d939cde-8.jpg

But the other Male swimmer looks clean.

Jealous child?

The girl is probably stronger than your entire Olympic contingent. BTW, did you even read the article you posted? Its a sad state of affair that people are doubting her. The reason you condemn this is girl is because she accomplishes what your countryman cannot. Unless you have real evidence of doping, stfu and gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom