What's new

London 2012 Olympics: China's Yi Siling wins first gold medal of the Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction 4 gold in 1st day, 4 times greater than backwards India in just 1st day of competition. :lol:
We are world Champion in Cricket. You have your areas where you are best we have ours.

Bringing India by some Cheerleaders, not competent enough to win one medal and taking glory which Chinese deserve. We are US and Russia and Germany's friends, now we will cheer for them, combined medals acquired by them will be considered as ours according to your logic.

China's Ye ShiWen breaks the world record,claimed the 4th gold for China.another Chinese swimmer Li XuanXu claimed the brozen.
Ye Shiwen of China sets world record to win Olympic gold in women's 400 IM

Published: July 28, 2012 3:23 PM
By The Associated Press

LONDON - (AP) -- Ye Shiwen of China sets world record to win Olympic gold in women's 400 IM.

1311634823146.jpg

6591748520120729115400058.jpg

6591748520120729115329080.jpg

I am chinese, dark one. I do not have to hide behind other countries achievement like what your inferior brethrens are doing. Go hide behind the skirts of the US Germany, your ex slave masters Brittannia because we al know you can NEVER EVER compete one on one with us in any shape or form.

Why does India even bring a team to such a prestigious event like the Olympics with a 1 billion population? Such a national embarrassment.

please hold your tongue,you don't have to do that,let's celebrate,it's the glory for whole Asia.

I am chinese, dark one. I do not have to hide behind other countries achievement like what your inferior brethrens are doing. Go hide behind the skirts of the US Germany, your ex slave masters Brittannia because we al know you can NEVER EVER compete one on one with us in any shape or form.

Why does India even bring a team to such a prestigious event like the Olympics with a 1 billion population? Such a national embarrassment.
We have enough gold in our house holds, about 16% of total gold ever produced, so we don't have to win it.....:rofl:

We are too focus on facing other challenges like hunger, poverty, riots etc. which you all remind us everyday and ask us why don't we do something about it. We are busy taking care of our people.

US and Russia supplies us weapons, will be building nuclear reactor and what not, so we Indian will cheer for them for the same reason few nationals are doing on this forum. :lol:

please hold your tongue,you don't have to do that,let's celebrate,it's the glory for whole Asia.

Why? their trolls constantly spam this forum regarding anything Chinese like they are our equals but in the greatest peace time competition between great powers they are indubitably shown to be no where our equals as it is the case with all other great powers, they are the invisible man with a population of 1 billion. lol

Sorry I don't consider these people Asians, it the glory for yellow people not indians.

First day:
4 Gold
2 Bronze
1 New Olympic Record
1 New World Reord

Go China!:china:

Why? their trolls constantly spam this forum regarding anything Chinese like they are our equals but in the greatest peace time competition between great powers they are indubitably shown to be no where our equals as it is the case with all other great powers, they are the invisible man with a population of 1 billion. lol

Sorry I don't consider these people Asians, it the glory for yellow people not indians.

Forget the pathetic people Brother!

First day:
4 Gold
2 Bronze
1 New Olympic Record
1 New World Reord

Go China!:china:

I don't know which one of the four I'm most proud of... Yi Siling, Sun Yang, Ye Shiwen or Wang Mingjuan. Bringing home FOUR Gold medals in the first day!

They all did really well though. The Olympics are the highest competition in the world, the level of competition is beyond belief. :cheesy:

China's Ye ShiWen breaks the world record,claimed the 4th gold for China.another Chinese swimmer Li XuanXu claimed the brozen.

She is just 16!

I don't know which one of the four I'm most proud of... Yi Siling, Sun Yang, Ye Shiwen or Wang Mingjuan. Bringing home FOUR Gold medals in the first day!

They all did really well though. The Olympics are the highest competition in the world, the level of competition is beyond belief. :cheesy:

Each and every one of them Bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom