What's new

LoL: Watch the Video how "Educated" Pakistani Articulate themselves

Nobody takes me serious on the forum, so what does it matter. I come and put in my two cents.
About Nisar, yeah we can have a discussion about him some other time on a relevant thread. Other than that you are also on point. I hope the rest of our nation gets on track.

Hi,

When you don't take yourself seriously---why should others. People who say 'my two cents'---are not sure of what they want to say--.

These people are really dumb to the core. There questions don't take into account the scenario in which some decisions were taken.

Sorry to see that this is the level of the people who study in universities.

most of the valid questions are asked already in previous interviews that involve his past that cant be undone.

I will ask about the future.

for every following questions, I will demand definite answers with figures and names nothing subjective and half arsed

how does he plan to get us out of WoT
how would he address the trust deficit Pakistan has with enemies & friends
what will he do differently to avoid the clash with other institutions of the state
how would he address the law and order situation
how would he address the unemployment, mismanagement & power shortage
how does he plan to protect the shia minority from the scum of taliban & LeJ
what kind of team he plans to recruit to full-fill above

if they were in UK then these must be the ones that have recently lost the licence to teach foreign students.
such a waste of their parents money.

bar one of two students who managed to utter few questions without cheap rhetoric and street language mostly sounded like scum of red light district.

I felt depressed and sad to see that this is the level of our "educated" future. this video is an open invitation to our enemies and critics to take a joint p1ss at our future.

Bleh...i asked because i wanted to know if this kind of nurturing is being done in the so called top colleges of Pakistan, then just imagine about the bulk of the population which cannot go to the private universities and instead has to do away with the public ones, where such non-sense is in plenty and so is student politics based on ethnicity and religious grounds.

Back
Top Bottom