What's new

LOL Pakistan's Babur Missile Test Claim May Be Fake, Navy Sources Tell NDTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im replying to indian trolls... why do u people troll and get insulted?

Surprise Surprise...

I neither trolled,nor quoted anyone's post.

I simply highlighted,whoever was cleaning this thread missed high quality posts like yours and chose mine while I was having genuine discussion.

Pakistan's Babur Missile Test Claim May Be Fake, Navy Sources Tell NDTV
NEW DELHI: A day after Pakistan tweeted a video of what it claimed was the test launch of its Babur missile, claiming a giant leap in its naval nuclear programme, top sources have said that the video may be fudged.

The video showed the missile exiting the water after apparently being launched from a submarine, cruising towards and then striking its target.

Oddly, two missiles, not one, are seen in the video; one missile that emerges from the water is grey and another shown in a subsequent shot is orange.
:cheesy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(CLEAR PIC OF LAUNCH-- indian navy cant monitor for shyt)
View attachment 367389

View attachment 367390
Grey missile..:rofl:

Sources in the Indian Navy, which monitors such activity, have confirmed to NDTV that there was no missile test off the coast of Pakistan yesterday.

The video may have older footage, they say.

While Pakistan claimed launching the missile from a submarine yesterday, the Navy is convinced the test shown in the video is from a submerged floating launch test platform which measures various parameters of the missile once it's launched underwater. Integration of the missile with Pakistan fleet of Agosta 90B submarine is unlikely to have taken place.

On Monday, Pakistan claimed its "first successful test of the Babur missile" implying that it has completed its nuclear triad since it already has land-based ballistic missiles as well as tactical nuclear bombs that it can drop from its fighter aircraft.

The Babur has a range of at least 450 km.

Pakistan's military media wing was quoted by Reuters as saying: "Pakistan eyes this hallmark development as a step towards reinforcing the policy of credible minimum deterrence."

If it didnt happen it means stealth features working well. [emoji23]

Here is baarar killer.

Here is the "The Great Baabar Killer" BARAK 8, We are so thankful to our Best friend Israel.

Guys you need to check the video carefully, listen what it says.

I am not showing test that was conducted here in India, because you don't trust us.

reverse-25yu20sw0787.gif

Surprise Surprise...

I neither trolled,nor quoted anyone's post.

I simply highlighted,whoever was cleaning this thread missed high quality posts like yours and chose mine while I was having genuine discussion.
We fear they might defeat mighty BD and colonize it. :lol:

main-qimg-54360b2f4baa65a9e9b1e12718c7a3e0-c

https://defence.pk/posts/9092975/

you talk shit you get hit

Sir next in line should be a 4000 to 5000 ton destroyer with VLS. Aisa ho jai to kya he baat ha. All our platforms have much lower displacement and the focus seems more towards missile boats and covette rather than actual destroyers or frigates (In our case they are one and the same)

Idea aya ! can babur3 be fired from the missile boats as well :woot:

munna ji color pattern remains same . it does not matter whether it is red or orange .
View attachment 367484
that's for ur orange nonsense .
Bhai Jaan you are not getting the point, the point is, video is distorted, I am just quoting the reporter. You are right color doest not matter, what they are saying. Test did not take place Yesterday.

The weird thing is that the Indians used to call Babur a rip off of tomahawk but now they have upgraded to Chinese missile

maybe Pakistan has bought china and the usa together to jointly make missiles for us

Bhai Jaan you are not getting the point, the point is, video is distorted, I am just quoting the reporter. You are right color doest not matter, what they are saying. Test did not take place Yesterday.

the test took place in late December not yesterday

The weird thing is that the Indians used to call Babur a rip off of tomahawk but now they have upgraded to Chinese missile

maybe Pakistan has bought china and the usa together to jointly make missiles for us

the test took place in late December not yesterday
Why KAMYAAB TAJURBA Yesterday ? AAL S WELL! Baraak 8 hain na!!

orange 2.PNG
Orange 3.PNG

This for the people who have color blindness and continue to ignore.

India already have multiple missiles in that space. Now that India is a member of MCTR, it has access to most cruise missiles if not all.

Maybe they were assessing the data?

Babur 3 and infact all the Baburs are made to penetrate air defence
The fastest cruise missile in the world is Bramos and only Braak 8 or it may not knock it down in air. Baabar has no chance in front of Braak 8. you may google it and you dont have come back with an answer, we all, already know the answer.

The fastest cruise missile in the world is Bramos and only Braak 8 or it may not knock it down in air. Baabar has no chance in front of Braak 8. you may google it and you dont have come back with an answer, we all, already know the answer.

Penetrating defence isnt all about speed!

Air defence itself is not 100% never has been regardless of what you get

One of Indian expert, I think from CNN18 or so channel stated in video, shared in another thread, that it is impossible to make a video of CM during flight that nobody doea. Then himself accepted that India never did it, so how come someone expects the expert opinion on a video of CM during flight. The thing is, we have the capability of Second Strike and can deliver the punch as needed so whether black etc, names Babur-III. Wait for it, experts have to save their energy to say their expert opinions on up-coming surprises. It is just beginning of 2017 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom