What's new

LOL Pakistan's Babur Missile Test Claim May Be Fake, Navy Sources Tell NDTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude its useless. You and @The Deterrent will keep debunking their claims one after the other and they will not yeild. They will keep trying to find some changes like the mountains were muddy yellow in one picture and less muddy yellow in another. I think at this point let them be. They need time to come to terms with this. I wrote a post in the 70 page thread as to why theur is disbelief due to the heavy perception the trolls possess about us. Thus they can't come to terms with this development despite the prediction of this development happening for the last three years. Babur tests in 2012-2014 and then the formation of naval command centers and continuous talks of having second strike capability. At this point this test was just a formality.

I saw the NDTV video, the anchor was a kid who knew nothing about what he was talking - he was blabbering all over. Knowing NDTV they'd happily latch onto any unverified claim to get some viewership.

Well, how many of the keyboard warriors feeling smug about this are qualified to comment on the video?

I hope some professional expert opines on this - till then I would pay no heed to a conspiracy theory posted by some anonymous twitter handle.

There is no NOTAM from pakistan before this launch. The launch occurred in sea and it landed in mountains. There are some questions regarding the claims for sure.

Learn Pakistani geography before coming forward with your questions about our claims.

After believing in laughable claims of surgical strike of Indian army, I don't think it would be difficult to you believing much realistic Pakistani claims.

Pak has only 5 Submarines out of which One Agosta 90B submarine is Turkey for upgrades and Two are old Agosta 70 class that means only Two Agosta 90B can be that platform but that requires French help to integrate it even if missile is tube launched .

Scenario is Pakistan and French have reconfigured Agosta 90B or it is done by Ba

Actually Pakistan signed contract with Turkey for upgrade just few months ago. We are not sure that any submarine left for Turkey or not.

In any case you bharatis are again back to your pathetic guess work. There was no guesswork when your army made dubious claims of surgical strikes.

ok Deploy huge LR-SAMS in your Coastal Areas
Learn Pakistani geography before coming forward with your questions about our claims.

After believing in laughable claims of surgical strike of Indian army, I don't think it would be difficult to you believing much realistic Pakistani claims.

Actually Pakistan signed contract with Turkey for upgrade just few months ago. We are not sure that any submarine left for Turkey or not.

In any case you bharatis are again back to your pathetic guess work. There was no guesswork when your army made dubious claims of surgical strikes.

I am making Guess work but i Don't think even you know which was the platform for sure nor has your great Military informed about it as usual you people buy any dubious things thrown by your military , why so secrecy on platform Agosta is not super duper secret submarine

ok Deploy huge LR-SAMS in your Coastal Areas

We have Coastal Radars which can detect missile launch more than Babur range and Babur been subsonic your missile will give enough time to react

I am making Guess work but i Don't think even you know which was the platform for sure nor has your great Military informed about it as usual you people buy any dubious things thrown by your military , why so secrecy on platform Agosta is not super duper secret submarine

My great military told me enough about this test.

What did your military told you about surgical strikes. Oh wait!!! Your DGMO didn't even answer a single question about that hoax. :)

We have Coastal Radars which can detect missile launch more than Babur range and Babur been subsonic your missile will give enough time to react

Indian security lapses are nothing new.

Just in 2016:
  • Pathankot base attack
  • Uri base attack
  • Nagrota base attack

And a Navy officer claims the first launch happened 2 years back and this one was fired from an Agosta 90b @Rashid Mahmood

Bro just leave it.
Those who do not want to admit that it was fired from a 90B, let them be.

PN has had an experience of firing AShM from tubes for a very long time, and firing an SLCM isn't much different.
Only the size and FCS changes and some mods in the tube.

It is better for us if they don't believe. 8-)
Now one thing is for sure, their carrier will not see action on this side of the Indian ocean.

Last edited:

Detecting a missile is other thing and countering a Missile is other and i would love to see India Reacting in Few Min and Deploy a SAM in few Minutes in the specific area..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom