What's new

LOL Pakistan's Babur Missile Test Claim May Be Fake, Navy Sources Tell NDTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an under water pontoon according to press release !

According to press release it is a mobile under water platform. Never said pontoon.

Don't pull out things from your rear. You bharatis have a very bad habit of pulling out things from your back side.

@The Deterrent admitted that launch did not take place yesterday and the launch platform was likely a pontoon.
It is not a pontoon (which is usually not mobile, can only dive and submerge). It is exactly what the press release mentions it to be, a "mobile underwater platform". However it is for test purposes only.

It is not a pontoon (which is usually not mobile, can only dive and submerge). It is exactly what the press release mentions it to be, a "mobile underwater platform". However it is for test purposes only.
Still it is not a submarine.

According to press release it is a mobile under water platform. Never said pontoon.

Don't pull out things from your rear. You bharatis have a very bad habit of pulling out things from your back side.

pontoon1
pɒnˈtuːn/
noun
  1. 1.
    a flat-bottomed boat or hollow metal cylinder used with others to support a temporary bridge or floating landing stage.
you need to read what I have written before vomiting !

pontoon1
pɒnˈtuːn/
noun
  1. 1.
    a flat-bottomed boat or hollow metal cylinder used with others to support a temporary bridge or floating landing stage.
you need to read what I have written before vomiting !

I know what is pontoon.

But you said press release said it was a pontoon while press release never said anything like that.

Now shoo.

Reactions: EAK
I know what is pontoon.

But you said press release said it was a pontoon while press release never said anything like that.

Now shoo.

There is no NOTAM from pakistan before this launch. The launch occurred in sea and it landed in mountains. There are some questions regarding the claims for sure.

It is an under water pontoon according to press release !

Pak has only 5 Submarines out of which One Agosta 90B submarine is Turkey for upgrades and Two are old Agosta 70 class that means only Two Agosta 90B can be that platform but that requires French help to integrate it even if missile is tube launched .

Scenario is Pakistan and French have reconfigured Agosta 90B or it is done by Ba

Good thing that Indian Navy thinks that's it's Fake at least they would not prepare themselves to Counter it

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

LR-SAM ?

There is no NOTAM from pakistan before this launch. The launch occurred in sea and it landed in mountains. There are some questions regarding the claims for sure.
:rofl: Are you people stupid?

Balochistan coast is mountainous.

12724674_1189247471085705_310343690_n.jpg

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=...swUjhM:;lOFeyCq8JxfGgM:&imgrc=o2aCSLCtswUjhM:

sonmiani missile range

CkqsjLBWsAAvOGY.jpg
Pakistan Navy ready to defend Gwadar, says Admiral Zaka 2.jpg
sonmiani.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom