What's new

lol Mohsin Dawar & his people Have Found Shawal Moon and Would Celebrate Eid on Wednesday

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Saudia couldn't find this moon
Nobody in whole of Middle East could find this moon
Nobody in rest of Pakistan can find this moon
Nobody in rest of tribal areas could find this moon

But mohsin dawar and his people have found it and are going to celebrate eid on Wednesday

Last edited by a moderator:
Even Saudi Arab announced it is not tomorrow. As usual these Fasadis of Waziristan just using Religion to advance their own agenda. Nothing good has ever come out of Waziristan.

Congratulations they just won a ticket to hell 👍🏻👍🏻

Celebrate eid there too 👍🏻

20210512_041247.jpg

Anything retarded to go against Pakistan and Pakistanis.

He always goes against Pakistan. Nothing new there

This time munafiq mohsin dawar has gone against science too since scientifically it is impossible for anyone to sight moon on Tuesday anywhere in the world

Last edited:
Bars are too good for him.
Will the Law minister update us on ongoing cases against the sitting member of parliament?
why are you sad? @Blacklight
am I the cause or them 8 molanas and muftis? I did not fake that document it is Dawar who posted it, I took it from his post. I even plagiarized the text from a tweet with addition of a few more words

my post made you sad but you liked https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mohs...lebrate-eid-on-wednesday.710569/post-13117284 which has a photoshop pic from an indian page mocking Pakistani ministers slip-up about a telescope

Naraiz Qabail Eid Celebrations are good for geo strategic paradigm shift to geo economics.

Will there be special Eid Bazaars on border areas?

Laikin LUMS ki nida kirmani aur Karachi ka jibran Nasir isai liberal, progressive aur human rights ka champion kehtai hain
Nida Kirmani I hate that dumb b*tch that dumb woman has a degree in Gender Studies(one of the most useless degrees) so her opinion does not count.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom