What's new

Lockheed unveils new F-21 fighter jet configured for India

Almost F-22 lol
Nice naming.

Where is tejas the supposed backbone of IAF

INDIAN AIR FORCE COMMITS TO PROCURE A TOTAL OF 324 HAL TEJAS FIGHTERS

proxy-18.jpg
Dz0N94TX0AUYYt1.jpg

I don't know man...... seems India is getting a good deal at least in my opinion
india need small numbers and they already paid it . what indian DM said if you remember

No need for 126 Rafales: Parrikar

"Would there be any money for any other work?" he asked. "I also feel like having a BMW and Mercedes. But I don't because I can't afford it. First I can't afford it and second I don't need it. So, 126 Rafales was economically unviable. It was not required," Parrikar said.

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

The Chinese/Asians have an even worse reputation for being bad drivers here in the US.
Are you going to discount the PLAF due to this cliche of the Chinese being bad drivers? Do you think the USAF or the IAF take the PLAF threat lightly because of this reputation?
Either way, PAF is free to take the IAF and the Indian war machine lightly. That’s something your armed forces have done in the past and the results are for all to see.
results were 120/ 10 jets if i am not wrong.. look how many jet accidents happened in last two months in india..and how much money they lost..it is not the machine. it is man behind the machine matter the most..i am talking about real skills dear friend.. i have around 8 years of experience in arabs so i am dam sure about what i am taking.even here in spain i hardly see indian driving . they afraid of driving. getting job in paf is one of hardest thing you ever try..

results were 120/ 10 jets if i am not wrong.. look how many jet accidents happened in last two months in india..and how much money they lost..it is not the machine. it is man behind the machine matter the most..i am talking about real skills dear friend.. i have around 8 years of experience in arabs so i am dam sure about what i am taking.even here in spain i hardly see indian driving . they afraid of driving. getting job in paf is one of hardest thing you ever try..

If the machine doesn’t matter, then why invest in high tech F-16s or 5th generation fighters at all? Fly some J 7s to a dogfight in the sky and test the results my friend. The pilots skills should do enough to win you the war no?

On the issue of crashes, I would like you to point out which of the crashes recently were a result of poor training and not a glitch in the aircraft.
IAF and the Indian establishment can be accused of lethargy and callousness in procurement of spares or replacement of old aircraft, not of putting money and resources into training. The numbers recorded don’t match your assessment.

LOL good one by the Yanks. First buy F-21. After that we will discuss other options. I really hope IAF opts for this.

If the machine doesn’t matter, then why invest in high tech F-16s or 5th generation fighters at all? Fly some J 7s to a dogfight in the sky and test the results my friend. The pilots skills should do enough to win you the war no?

On the issue of crashes, I would like you to point out which of the crashes recently were a result of poor training and not a glitch in the aircraft.
IAF and the Indian establishment can be accused of lethargy and callousness in procurement of spares or replacement of old aircraft, not of putting money and resources into training. The numbers recorded don’t match your assessment.
you are taking it personal.. we have to develop tech to give confidence to our best blood.. those fly jets they are our best blood their life is utmost priceless for us. we want to give them feelings that they are using best toys.

you are taking it personal.. we have to develop tech to give confidence to our best blood.. those fly jets they are our best blood their life is utmost priceless for us. we want to give them feelings that they are using best toys.

Not taking it personally my friend, just saying both the machine and man matter. That was the point.

And I agree, life is important, so training and proving the best tech and maintainable to our pilots is important. And in that, the Indian govt. has failed, not the pilots in their training.

Not taking it personally my friend, just saying both the machine and man matter. That was the point.

And I agree, life is important, so training and proving the best tech and maintainable to our pilots is important. And in that, the Indian govt. has failed, not the pilots in their training.
budy your airforce has good toys.. means there is serious problem going on in indian traning system. i tell you why. i used to work for petroleum company in oman.. people used to come from india on fake digrees. when we used to ask those who brought them in company what is their progress even after a year. o thy still learning. problem is in system. you can not give your best tech to some ordinary chap.. look what happened three days back in india two jets... man that was total nonsense.. in paf it would destroy so many careers

budy your airforce has good toys.. means there is serious problem going on in indian traning system. i tell you why. i used to work for petroleum company in oman.. people used to come from india on fake digrees. when we used to ask those who brought them in company what is their progress even after a year. o thy still learning. problem is in system. you can not give your best tech to some ordinary chap.. look what happened three days back in india two jets... man that was total nonsense.. in paf it would destroy so many careers

The problem is, you’re taking a situation from one remote instance you’re part of and applying it blankly to a whole different scenario assuming all things remaining constant.
If that were the case, we wouldn’t have any successful Indian entrepreneurs, employees,enterprises or organizations. But that is clearly not the case
In third world countries as large as India, you will have a spectrum of types of people when it comes to commerce, since there is no standardization.

In the IAF there is standardization, ie norms, tests, processes in place for selection and training. Your point doesn’t hold true there.

Regarding the crash of the Surya Kiran aircraft, that’s not a fighter jet crash, it’s a flight acrobat squadron. When you’re doing acrobatics in the sky, mistakes are bound to happen. I’m actually not surprised as much.

waah Lockheed Martin has released a intro of its new F21 fighter jet specifically designed for India. Before it was block 70 between MMRCA trails. The jet was rejected by USAF and now they are giving it to India with new name F21. For instance, let's accept if its a new aircraft and more advanced as compared to its previous league then why the configurations are still the same as KFIR in American service & close to Israeli F16s? Lockheed is desperate to get into the game of MMRCA because from Norway to Pakistan, no country is buying F16s anymore. Yesterday Trump signed a bill of blocking the sales/delivery of F-35 (most expensive stealth combat fighter) to Turkey. Keep in mind that turkey was the part of F-35 research and development phase.

lol dhazzzz to Lockheed

The problem is, you’re taking a situation from one remote instance you’re part of and applying it blankly to a whole different scenario assuming all things remaining constant.
If that were the case, we wouldn’t have any successful Indian entrepreneurs, employees,enterprises or organizations. But that is clearly not the case
In third world countries as large as India, you will have a spectrum of types of people when it comes to commerce, since there is no standardization.

In the IAF there is standardization, ie norms, tests, processes in place for selection and training. Your point doesn’t hold true there.

Regarding the crash of the Surya Kiran aircraft, that’s not a fighter jet crash, it’s a flight acrobat squadron. When you’re doing acrobatics in the sky, mistakes are bound to happen. I’m actually not surprised as much.
but brother. if they are so much careful why things are not improving on grounds.. means there is something very serious on ground.. i tell you my friend he was toper in school and college and tall like 6.2 and he apply for air force in pakistan. he even can not pass the entery exam. he is top tech engineer in australia these days. that day i realize how high the bars are in paf..

but brother. if they are so much careful why things are not improving on grounds.. means there is something very serious on ground.. i tell you my friend he was toper in school and college and tall like 6.2 and he apply for air force in pakistan. he even can not pass the entery exam. he is top tech engineer in australia these days. that day i realize how high the bars are in paf..

My friend, things aren’t changing on the ground because of as I said previously, the Corruption in the supply chain and the babugiri that still plagues India in the procurement process. I want to know from you which/how many crashes were a result of the pilot errors ie lack of training vs snags in the aircraft, engine failure, bird hits etc.

What is so different in the training of IAF vs PAF? Can you point out where we are lacking vs PAF training? Is it the nos of hours clocked in flight hours? Training with other air forces? Being trained abroad? Selection process? I mean it seems like a sweeping statement from you, but I would like to know if there is something you know that we don’t thats creating this gap in your mind. I’ll add some folks that have more knowledge than me on these matters so we can get their input as well.
@scorpionx @Vibrio @Joe Shearer

Lastly, wrt to your friend who didn’t make the cut for PAF. That could have been due to a host of factors. Eye sight, susceptibility to G forces, hand to eye coordination or simply just lack of will power of that person. His size and ability to be book smart does not alone determine his viability in the PAF. But again, maybe you can shed light on why he failed so miserably after being such a bright prospect.
I’m not knocking PAF by any means, we obviously have respect for the force which is why we take them as a serious threat. But the reasoning you’ve provided doesn’t give enough information to determine why PAF training is better than IAF according to you.

My friend, things aren’t changing on the ground because of as I said previously, the Corruption in the supply chain and the babugiri that still plagues India in the procurement process. I want to know from you which/how many crashes were a result of the pilot errors ie lack of training vs snags in the aircraft, engine failure, bird hits etc.

What is so different in the training of IAF vs PAF? Can you point out where we are lacking vs PAF training? Is it the nos of hours clocked in flight hours? Training with other air forces? Being trained abroad? Selection process? I mean it seems like a sweeping statement from you, but I would like to know if there is something you know that we don’t thats creating this gap in your mind. I’ll add some folks that have more knowledge than me on these matters so we can get their input as well.
@scorpionx @Vibrio @Joe Shearer

Lastly, wrt to your friend who didn’t make the cut for PAF. That could have been due to a host of factors. Eye sight, susceptibility to G forces, hand to eye coordination or simply just lack of will power of that person. His size and ability to be book smart does not alone determine his viability in the PAF. But again, maybe you can shed light on why he failed so miserably after being such a bright prospect.
I’m not knocking PAF by any means, we obviously have respect for the force which is why we take them as a serious threat. But the reasoning you’ve provided doesn’t give enough information to determine why PAF training is better than IAF according to you.
budy thing start from trainer jet to the top jet ..we have top top pilots who even not seen the f16 cockpit in paf.. but when they fly arab’s top jets they beat so many top dogs.. pak military training system is one of hardest . there are things which are classified.. those people who work there they don’t share with us. as outsider when i see results i got satisfaction. look they started building jf 17 in 1998 they started flying it around 2008. when i see tej. they started building in 1985 if i am not wrong work is still in prosses. in pakistan cream joins aramy. you guys need strict rules.. you guys spanding around 40 billions on defense. but when i see you army looks so ordinary.. look how pak army use their only 9 billions .. you half of army juwan do not have pensions.. where de **** that all money goes.. people in pakistan take pride been shaeed.. mothers take pride to have his son shaeed.. villages take proud to have shaeed. my home twon has so many shaeed. people go and pay respect to them and to their families.. these things comes in system and blood..
about my friend he is 37 now still his eyes are 6/6.. he was handsome i mean there was no reason but he could not compete the requiere lavel

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom