What's new

Lockheed unveils new F-21 fighter jet configured for India

budy your airforce has good toys.. means there is serious problem going on in indian traning system. i tell you why. i used to work for petroleum company in oman.. people used to come from india on fake digrees. when we used to ask those who brought them in company what is their progress even after a year. o thy still learning. problem is in system. you can not give your best tech to some ordinary chap.. look what happened three days back in india two jets... man that was total nonsense.. in paf it would destroy so many careers

The ME gets the lowest rung of intelligence. Sometimes lower than in India itself.

And probably 50 Mio. $$ as a marketing fee.

Wait for Ajai Shukla to say, how this is the best plane ever created.

This is literally the f-16 renamed. They’ll end up pushing the f-16 manufacturing to India as they had planned.
Maybe it’s a good plane, Maybe not. But this marketing ploy to fool the masses and make parliamentary sessions easier is despicable.

Better than our f-16s we need to start procuringggggggggg better fighterrrrr jetsssss
Fighter jatt > fighter jet

Hey man, anything is better than that shitty named ugly looking Teja.

I don't know; it just seems like the F-16 BLOCK 80 repackaged into something more.

The aerodynamics will really be screwed up in the jet. Also we would need to consider asking them to re-design the air intake into a more serpentine intake for reduced radar signature.

While I am sure that the EW suite on this would be lethal, don't see how this is going to actually manage to hold off threats for another two decades, compared to other counterparts.

Rafale is almost done... very rare chances of EF... Price will decide... searching for one of my old post where I have provided details...

Only EF and Rafale are in race... and price the only deciding factor... currently consortium offer is very attractive...

If the Rafale storm was not created by RaGa... we could have been talking about the status production line today...

Why don't India do a deal with the USA for the F-35? You guys are running out of jets, get the F-21/F-!6 as a filler but try and get the Yanks to sell the F-35 as well? Then you guys will have a few options along with the Rafael as well.

Why don't India do a deal with the USA for the F-35? You guys are running out of jets, get the F-21/F-!6 as a filler but try and get the Yanks to sell the F-35 as well? Then you guys will have a few options along with the Rafael as well.

I personally feel that F-35 is over hyped jet... Plus, India does not trust USA when it comes to defense equipment... BAN is always in sight whenever you say NO to them...
Our experience with Russia, France and Israel is very good... so we prefer them...

Plus, We BUY defense equipment without LOANS, CREDIT or ASSISTANCE PACKAGE... we buy them on our terms and as per our requirements... the only and big hurdle is BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE...

Navy is considering/interested in F-35 B or C... but nothing concrete...

IMP Note: A country which is not self reliant... is bound to pay more for its need...

waah Lockheed Martin has released a intro of its new F21 fighter jet specifically designed for India. Before it was block 70 between MMRCA trails. The jet was rejected by USAF and now they are giving it to India with new name F21. For instance, let's accept if its a new aircraft and more advanced as compared to its previous league then why the configurations are still the same as KFIR in American service & close to Israeli F16s? Lockheed is desperate to get into the game of MMRCA because from Norway to Pakistan, no country is buying F16s anymore. Yesterday Trump signed a bill of blocking the sales/delivery of F-35 (most expensive stealth combat fighter) to Turkey. Keep in mind that turkey was the part of F-35 research and development phase.

lol dhazzzz to Lockheed
Bulgaria has started negotiations to buy a handful. But the F-16 does not fit their budget, so it is not an order yet.

This is literally the f-16 renamed. They’ll end up pushing the f-16 manufacturing to India as they had planned.
Maybe it’s a good plane, Maybe not. But this marketing ploy to fool the masses and make parliamentary sessions easier is despicable.

Fighter jatt > fighter jet
Lockheed Martin has promised that the F-16s that Bulgaria is interested and should delivered in abouth 3-4 years will not be produced in India. What happens if all future customers makes the same demand?

It's like when Audi makes a new model by changing the headlight design and bumper.
The good thing will be to see the reaction from all these Indian fanboys that claim that the decision has already been made to buy the F-16.
They must feel like a bunch of nitwicks at the moment.

Bulgaria has started negotiations to buy a handful. But the F-16 does not fit their budget, so it is not an order yet.

Lockheed Martin has promised that the F-16s that Bulgaria is interested and should delivered in abouth 3-4 years will not be produced in India. What happens if all future customers makes the same demand?
the wings for the f-16 are built going to be built in India, whether or not the deal goes through.

the wings for the f-16 are built going to be built in India, whether or not the deal goes through.
That is really up to the buyer. If the buyer demands that India is not involved, then what?
The customer is always right, You know.

Back
Top Bottom