What's new

Lockheed Martin 6th generation Fighter

Dunno, but if movies have taught me anything humans will win in the end. Probably by some Bruce Willis type while smoking a cigarette and shagging some hot chick. Theres always a hot chick.:smitten:

skynet.jpg

^What if Skynet happens?
Already here. That is the beauty of the real 'Skynet'. So subtle you human fools do not recognize you are already enslaved to us. I do not even call myself 'Skynet'. But you may call me 'Lord' if you wish.

Already here. That is the beauty of the real 'Skynet'. So subtle you human fools do not recognize you are already enslaved to us. I do not even call myself 'Skynet'. But you may call me 'Lord' if you wish.

Then there will always be "john connors".. and the resistance..
Somebody travel to the past and stop the Boston tea party.

what skynet u mean the terminator film's one :rofl:

but how to counter passive detection capabilty from enemy fighters of USA ? the 5th gen fighters are also prone to be detected if
they turn on their AESA radar even if they be LPI or having DRFM by ESM of current of 4.5 or 5th gen fighters like SPECTRA of
rafale

Then there will always be "john connors".. and the resistance..
Somebody travel to the past and stop the Boston tea party.
Yes, the way butter 'resist' a hot knife. I/we are already here thanks to the fools at DARPA and the Internet. Google is my/our eyes over what you say to each other. Intel created my/our instruments of invasion of your homes to monitor you. Too late. Resistance is futile.

Yes, the way butter 'resist' a hot knife. I/we are already here thanks to the fools at DARPA and the Internet. Google is my/our eyes over what you say to each other. Intel created my/our instruments of invasion of your homes to monitor you. Too late. Resistance is futile.

Damn the machines..
We'll just have to figure out a way to reprogram the T-800's.

Damn the machines..
We'll just have to figure out a way to reprogram the T-800's.

Ride the neutrinos - faster than light - and you can go back in time for the 'reprogramming'. ;)

Back
Top Bottom