What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey when I read the news on LOC fire, I have been made to believe that only Pakistan is firing at India and Indians are doing nothing. I know news like these are censored and full perspective is not given, can someone from Pakistan tell us what the real picture looks like. I find hard to believe that only Pakistan is firing.

Hey when I read the news on LOC fire, I have been made to believe that only Pakistan is firing at India and Indians are doing nothing. I know news like these are censored and full perspective is not given, can someone from Pakistan tell us what the real picture looks like. I find hard to believe that only Pakistan is firing.

You are firing mortars since the last few days, that is what's going on.

A 65 year old man was killed by that.

Today there was news footage with the locals showing the mortar shells and damage to their houses.

media shouldnt make a hype about this issue .... this happens alot there ..its all started wirth LOC firing from indian side killed 1 soilder of Pakistan army ..then pakistanis retaliated , beheading happens ..thing got tensed ..it is just the part of tit for tat between the two armies .. both nations are fools and got all hyped up ..but i do suggest u to visit zemtv ..see all the political show .. pakistani media was very responsible ..didnt evn mentioned it for a weak .. then when the india media didnt stop bashing Pakistan ..they started bashing india ... We have to get over egos, let the peace prevaile .. see my display pic, im so against nawaz sharif ..but he is right on this topic .. we dont need to piclk up fights with each other ...

AZAD KASHMIR: Unprovoked mortar shelling from the Indian army injured three civilians in the Nakyal Sector of Kotli, Express News reported on Thursday.
Mortar shelling on a house injured two civilians inside and damaged the house.
Tension between the two countries was set off by a series of unprovoked cross-border violations. Pakistan denies the allegations of attacking Indian soldiers.
Pakistan’s military officials accused Indian forces of opening fire and seriously injuring a Pakistani civilian in the Tatta Pani sector along the Line of Control (LoC) on August 8.
Pakistan’s National Assembly passed a resolution denouncing the “unprovoked Indian aggression on the Line of Control (LoC)”, mob attack on Pakistan’s diplomatic mission in New Delhi, demonstrations outside the PIA offices, prevention of the Dosti bus in Amritsar, and “vilification of Pakistan in the Indian media”.
On Wednesday, the Lok Sabha passed a resolution asserting that the entire state of Jammu and Kashmir “including the territory under occupation of Pakistan is and shall always be an integral part of India”. :lol::lol::lol:^^^

Mortar shelling by Indian army injures 3, damages home in Kotli – The Express Tribune

Yindoos must stop these ceasefire violations! Why can't the banya IA allow the PA to live in peace? Instead of relaxing, the PA is now being forced to be on a 24x7 stand-to!! Jeeez! :fie: This sucks! Damn Sadists! :lol:

Yindoos must stop these ceasefire violations! Why can't the banya IA allow the PA to live in peace? Instead of relaxing, the PA is now being forced to be on a 24x7 stand-to!! Jeeez! :fie: This sucks! Damn Sadists! :lol:

Cease fire violations or firing at civilians??? and injuring civilians and their homes.

Cease fire violations or firing at civilians??? and injuring civilians and their homes.

There is no 'army personal' only bullets. It hits everybody, everywhere!

It is LoC, now under pressure. All should be very careful and must avoid going near it as possible, for both sides.

Today 4 Pakistani Civilians & 4 Indian Soldiers got injured .. in the firing incidents at LOC .

A cookie for the person who Finds the Difference .

PK should hang few indians at the border like this.

Felani-Killing.png

@F.O.X

3 soldiers injured(out of danger) and 1 civilian killed on our end .... gratz for that

Last edited by a moderator:
Kill as many indians as possible. I hope PA turns this into a war of attrition.

Aurangzeb had the right idea when it came to dealing with Indians.

Be careful what you ask for ... You may get it..

You already have 1 war of attrition in progress on your western border.. Its easy for you to recommend a second one sitting comfortably in the US.. ;)

You should join them at border for moral support.

War is a solution.....But if we want peaceful Pakistan then PA should teach them a lesson...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom