What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even I am saying that One BSF jawan died in Hospital and that whats making 6 casualties from Indian side by Pakistani firing.
PS: atleast read what are you posting. In above news the BSF jawan died in Kutch(gujarat) because of his own rifle.

MR that makes it 7 5 on that day the one who was injured with this sniper and the 7 one which was injured next day of I mean on August 6

MR that makes it 7 5 on that day the one who was injured with this sniper and the 7 one which was injured next day of I mean on August 6

You are wrong. The maratha soldeir who was injured was not even had a bullet injury. He was treated for shock only then how come he died?? He is hale and hearty and cooperating in investigation from our side. Atleast update yourself before exciting like a small kid.

You are wrong. The maratha soldeir who was injured was not even had a bullet injury. He was treated for shock only then how come he died?? He is hale and hearty and cooperating in investigation from our side. Atleast update yourself before exciting like a small kid.

Mr this was reported by Times of India not any other channel

Zarvan: Please stop idiocy and behave like a human.

18 soldiers have died on b/s this year in these skirmishes. 2 Indian troops were beheaded in Jan, 1 killed in June & 6 in August

9 died from Pak side, 3 in Jan, 1 each in Feb & Jul , 4 in August

JCO killed at LoC: Pak denies cross-LoC firing - Kashmir Times

The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Main News

Unfortunately, dozens of civilians have been killed and injured on b/s due to mortar shelling...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut and @Armstrong and others why I am having a feeling Indian government and Army is now using that rape case to hide some facts about LOC because since yesterday several firing incidents have taken place at LOC with also news of Indian Army facing huge losses but their is no news on media now something is fishy

Pakistan-contin26942.jpg

Pakistani media is again reporting of firing taking place at LOC and Indians facing heavy life losses now I am getting sure Indian media is hiding something their Army doesn't want people to know anything @Aeronaut @Leader @Oscar @nuclearpak and others

I have a 80% Confirmed report that at-least 3 Indian Soldiers have been killed today .. after Pakistan pounded their post in retaliation .

It Seems .. Higher Command has had enough & have allowed our boys to use every mean necessary ..

I have a 80% Confirmed report that at-least 3 Indian Soldiers have been killed today .. after Pakistan pounded their post in retaliation .

It Seems .. Higher Command has had enough & have allowed our boys to use every mean necessary ..

Saw it half an hour ago on Samaa News about 3 Indian soldiers killed...Looks like free hand has been given to our Armed forces to retaliate to Indian madness..:)

Saw it half an hour ago on Samaa News about 3 Indian soldiers killed...Looks like free hand has been given to our Armed forces to retaliate to Indian madness..:)

It had to be Done .. everyone has a limit .

Guys Awesome News! Just saw on tv that 3 Indian Soldiers dispatched to hell! :) These motherfking Indians were getting out of line.

If anything of that sort has happened, Indian media would have been all over it. Since there is no report like that means this news is fake and has been released to just maintain the "macho" image of your army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom