What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
We massacred 300 Indian soldier when you were killing 30-50 Pakistani soldiers. :)

Show me a link where you killed 300 soldiers.

By 300 I remember the famous attack where IAF killed 300 Pakistani soldiers in a single precision attack... check Munthi Dalo attack.And in the response the shuppa powwa PAF did nothing... nothing at all and let the Pakistani soldiers die.

According to radio intercepts there were three of your soldiers injured by the IA during a massive response in Poonch a couple of days ago!

None of our soldiers have been injured and we know very well what kind of interceptions you have :omghaha:

Show me a link where you killed 300 soldiers.

By 300 I remember the famous attack where IAF killed 300 Pakistani soldiers in a single precision attack... check Munthi Dalo attack.And in the response the shuppa powwa PAF did nothing... nothing at all and let the Pakistani soldiers die.

Show me some credible news report where IA hypothetically has killed 30-50 PA soldiers. You might be remembering a lot of child stories but right now we are talking about the story that you have posted a page back.

and the world is flat "lol:

And you Indians have a very "good" IQ. :)

Show me some credible news report where IA hypothetically has killed 30-50 PA soldiers. You might be remembering a lot of child stories but right now we are talking about the story that you have posted a page back.

And you Indians have a very "good" IQ. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Army captain killed, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

SKARDU: The Pakistan Army has said that one officer was killed and a soldier was wounded by Indian firing along the disputed border in Kashmir, Express News reported on Wednesday.

The officer was identified as Captain Sarfaraz and the soldier was identified as Yasin.

The Indian army started firing at 11:15pm last night in the Batal, Nakyal areas near Skardu. The Pakistani army retaliated by firing as well. The exchange of bullets continued until 2am.

This is not the first time that Indian forces have been allegedly involved in unprovoked firing or shelling, the LoC that has seen allegations of cross-border firing from both sides in recent weeks.

The attack is the latest in a spate of recent cross-border skirmishes between the two neighbours.

The two sides agreed to a ceasefire along the LoC in November 2003, but skirmishes have flared across the heavily-militarised Line of Control (LoC), the de facto border in Kashmir, in recent weeks, with both sides blaming each other for having violated the agreement.

Army captain killed, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India – The Express Tribune

Army captain killed, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India

SKARDU: The Pakistan Army has said that one officer was killed and a soldier was wounded by Indian firing along the disputed border in Kashmir, Express News reported on Wednesday.

The officer was identified as Captain Sarfaraz and the soldier was identified as Yasin.

The Indian army started firing at 11:15pm last night in the Batal, Nakyal areas near Skardu. The Pakistani army retaliated by firing as well. The exchange of bullets continued until 2am.

This is not the first time that Indian forces have been allegedly involved in unprovoked firing or shelling, the LoC that has seen allegations of cross-border firing from both sides in recent weeks.

The attack is the latest in a spate of recent cross-border skirmishes between the two neighbours.

The two sides agreed to a ceasefire along the LoC in November 2003, but skirmishes have flared across the heavily-militarised Line of Control (LoC), the de facto border in Kashmir, in recent weeks, with both sides blaming each other for having violated the agreement.

Army captain killed, soldier wounded in LoC firing from India – The Express Tribune

Yes just heard read it on Facebook May ALLAH bless his soul Army should be deployed on border with Full force and hunt down 5 of enemy soldiers at least in reply to them @Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @nuclearpak @Oscar @Icarus @Xeric and others

Last edited by a moderator:
So this might be our first casualty since the escalations have started. RIP Capt Sarfaraz. Your sacrifice would be remembered.

Pakistan should strike back with full force and hunt down at least 5 of them in return

Pakistan should strike back with full force and hunt down at least 5 of them in return
i wish you kill 50 not 5 this time in return.....lekin ye aag na bujhe ........i pray things must turn more aggressive......vaise bhi log mar rahe hai.....no end of this........full scale war banta hai

NOTHING NEW! everytime a new government comes to power in Pakistan INDIA does some drama. look at parliament attacks of 2002 or the 2008 Mumbai drama! and now the LoC drama as soon as new government came to power!

ina+lillah+e+wa+inna+eleh+e+rajeun.jpg

This is becoming ridiculous now.

Why aren't we responding with the same heavy mortar fire and rockets and small artillery?

They started it, we should finish it.

Forget it tht we will respond ...atleast till Kiyani is there as COAS..he has no guts ...he is only happy to save democracy as if tht is his only job to save democracy and nothing else...

Patience ... we will strike back soon ... Pakistan Army does not Forget neither do the forgive .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom