What's new

LoC flare up: August 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same advice to you Read the article with open mind and you will come to the conclusion that the info posted by PIB is neither authentic nor official and Army is refusing to release the actual and factual Information...

P.S...This is my last reply on this topic as the thread is specific for current LoC flare up...So let's agree to disagree..

"Ironically, most of the details which Information Commissioner ML Sharma allowed the Army to withhold are already in public domain through the official website of the Press Information Bureau, a government of India department"

"Ironically, most of the details which Information Commissioner ML Sharma allowed the Army to withhold are already in public domain through the official website of the Press Information Bureau, a government of India department"

Whatever Rock your socks...You are repeating same sentence every now and then which shows you have no Valid argument and like a stubborn child closing your ears and eyes and start shouting the same sentence again and again and again...:lol:

Still you didn't answer me why is Army not acknowledging PIB figures...:azn:

Well, when I see Pinocchio's nose growing, whether i have a contradictory news or not, I know he is lying ;)

Well right now after reading your posts we can see the nose is growing. We at least aren't thinking and believing things on our own right now.:)

You are not able to link the dots.. Sorry.. You can not equate crimes of individuals to formally published lies of an organization. Apples and oranges..

No apples and oranges. The point is clear. If you are trying to base one thing on some incident that happened in the past, then it may apply to other incidents too.

Whatever Rock your socks...You are repeating same sentence every now and then which shows you have no Valid argument and like a stubborn child closing your ears and eyes and start shouting the same sentence again and again and again...:lol:

Still you didn't answer me why is Army not acknowledging PIB figures...:azn:

I thought that was your last post.. but anyway.. As I said before, its not that army is acknowledging or no acknowledging the figures. Army is simply refusing to respond to an RTI petition which is against that law.. Its a matter of precedence and not content. If you cant understand that after going thru this loop multiple times, then either you are too young to learn this or too old to comprehend ;)

Well right now after reading your posts we can see the nose is growing.

Good .. so we agree that ISPR is lying ?

No apples and oranges. The point is clear. If you are trying to base one thing on some incident that happened in the past, then it may apply to other incidents too.

Yes it can.. So you can doubt the intention of individual IA soldiers/officers based on the incidents that you highlighted just as I am doubting the authenticity of ISPR releases based on its self admitted lie around Kargil

I thought that was your last post.. but anyway.. As I said before, its not that army is acknowledging or no acknowledging the figures. Army is simply refusing to respond to an RTI petition which is against that law.. Its a matter of precedence and not content. If you cant understand that after going thru this loop multiple times, then either you are too young to learn this or too old to comprehend ;)

Good .. so we agree that ISPR is lying ?

Yes it can.. So you can doubt the intention of individual IA soldiers/officers based on the incidents that you highlighted just as I am doubting the authenticity of ISPR releases based on its self admitted lie around Kargil

Yeah According to CIC it will adversely affect the Morale of the nation in General and Army troops in Particular...:)

My folks in Khoiratta say that things are pretty tense, firing can be heard sometimes at night...very heavy firing. They are at a distance from the border, but they say that the folks living there nearer to the border do have some damage to their houses and property from mortars.

What's the current situation on Loc and other Border areas..??

I hope things start to cool Now...

So goes the Indian narrative.

Pakistani narrative is that India's always been trying to capture territory little by little, like in Siachen and hence these skirmishes.

No one believes the narratives of Pakistan specially when you got exposed BIG TIME in Osama Drama.:omghaha:

btw if India was simply looking to capture your land then we won lot of land in wars which we gave you back.So your theory is FALSE and you are living in false land.

Its not as simple as it looks:

1. As Pakistan Army is moving in Baluchistan for action against BLA and Terrorists sent across by US of A (A doesnot stand for America) , India other Members to create more problems for Pakistan .... India does not want this to happen as they are havinga field day there.... They want Pakistan Army on Eastern Border and to have them engaged there.... and further push Government of Pakistan to mobilize its armed forces for a War Time positioning which will further put pressure of Pakistan Agile rather depleted economical and financial position.... that way pakistan will be more conducive towards a "Ok & Yes Attitude" .... since they will be dependent upon and looking for foreign financing ......

2. US of A ...... want india and Pakistan to fight over power in Afghanistan .... and to come to think of it .... it will never happen .... we should learn lessons from defeat of USSR and India and previous history of the area and people.

3. Indian Elections are there..... but I consider it less of a motive of Indian Motive in this scenario.

Outcomes:

1. By all means Indian Establishment should re-think its strategies to the fullest ... because as per Pakistan Government position and Armed Forces reaction, they donot have the capacity to go for an conventional war so they will only go LAST OPTION which is Nuclear War...... we as two neighbors and people of both nations donot want this happening whatever the politicians want and wish ..... Because in the end we will be the sufferers and politicians will be sitting somewhere in Honolulu having a ball with their loved ones .... and will return again to rule us.... (Thats a Fact).

Further an important factor to consider is that US of A and Europe want both neighbors to fight since South East Asia or rather Asia is the current biggest threat to their Economies ... which are currently standing on the brink of collapsing...... So rather than they making us fight over our differences we should capitalize on their weaknesses here..... (If we read history sub-continent has always been ruled and people suffered due internal traitors none came from out side to rule .... best example would be rule of indian sub-continent for 100 years .... how many britishers were there ruling us .... and how many were we).....

2. Afghanistan should be supported like a real neighbor and they should be made to stand on their feet and they should be supported for education, trade, industry... as it will in the end strnegthen our region only..... it was the main weak link in our area which is why it was invaded twice easily by USSR and USA ...... It will give us direct route in to the CIS which is what US of A and Europe were after but could not do so because they under-estimated Afghanistan and its people .... Sometimes in the NASHA OF POWER ..... even the elephants end up dying by a bite of an ANT .....

3. Election yes ... BJP always goes with anti-Pakistan and Muslim sentiment to public for votes..... But it is too early for border clashes to be blamed on......

Their are traitors within our establishment, politicians and Armed Forces ... who cannot stand teh thought of a joint struggle for our region .... they thrive on extremism ... they thrive on having a this atmosphere and will go to any extent to sabotage the peace efforts.....

Lets hope sense prevails .... and we understand who are te real enemies here......

GALI (J&K): Amid heightened tension along the LoC, which has witnessed a spurt in ceasefire violations by Pakistan, Army on Sunday said it has inputs about Pakistan trying to engineer more Border Action Team (BAT) attacks along the border.

India has blamed BAT, which is a mix of Pakistani special forces personnel and terrorists, for the brutal killing of its two soldiers in January, one of whom was beheaded, and killing of its five personnel along the line of control in Poonch sector.

"There are inputs of such (BAT) actions. In this area they have not done anything so far. There are inputs that they are going to try something (engineer BAT attacks on the forward posts along LoC)," Brigade Commander, 120 Infantry Brigade, A Sengupta told reporters in Bhimbher Gali in Poonch sector along the LoC.

Brig Sengupta was replying to volley of questions about whether there were inputs of more BAT attacks along LoC in Poonch, increase in ceasefire violation and India's response.

"But we are ready for that (any Pakistani BAT attack)", the brigade commander said.

There have been 70 ceasefire violations by the Pakistani troops this year from January one to August 5, which is 85 per cent more than the last year during the same corresponding period, Army officials said.

The fierce exchanges in recent weeks have cast a shadow on the prospect of the 2003 Indo-Pak border truce. India and Pakistan entered into the border ceasefire as a confidence building measure during NDA rule and it will complete one decade on November 26, 2013.

The ceasefire violation have been reported on daily basis for past nine days without a break, forcing Indian troops to retaliate, they said.

Six jawans were killed and five jawans were among nine persons injured in ceasefire violations and firing by Pakistan troops on forwards post, civilian areas and patrolling parties along Indo-Pak border during August this year.

"Pakistan troops have been firing on our forward posts daily for past couple of days. They are firing intensely with mortar bomb, rockets, RPG and high calibre weaponry," Brigadier Sengupta said.

They are not only directly firing on the posts but also target civilian villages along borderline, said the officer, who looks after operation command of three-tiered fence along the LoC in Bhimber gali sector.

"Pakistan is not showing any respect to the Indo-Pak ceasefire. They are violating it daily by firing at us. Where is sanctity of this truce," he said, maintaining that Indian troops have always respected the truce despite provocations in the past.

"Not only this there is also threat of Pak BAT attacks on our posts so the troops are alert and vigilant round the ****," said Col Anai Shanker of unit deployed in the border-sector.

Sengupta said the firing from Pakistani side was aimed at helping terrorists infiltrate and demoralise the troops posted along LoC. "But the morale of our troops is very high," he said.
Pakistan planning more attacks on Indian forward posts along the LoC: Army - The Times of India
@nuclearpak @Aeronaut @Leader @Antibody @Imran Khan @Oscar

Last edited by a moderator:
What the F is a BAT???

Indians just pull out another term from somewhere every other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom