What's new

LOC and Working Boundary Hot Again?

I thought WB (border between Pakistan proper and IOK) was properly fenced.

India Burying the past, We had Modi (our man) in Delhi, Didn't realize India also planted their man Bajwa Sahab in Rawalpindi as well.
Good general always check Check their horses well prepared and food depot before going in wars. this is not a joke you make it here my dear this is war.
mr bajwa know very well that india didn't want to buried the past but want to buried us

It was expected to divert attention from mismanagement of covid and loss in recent elections.
The LOC situation is cliche for most Indians and they are not even aware of it most of the time apart from making a rare mention on news channels. So, if it were to "divert attention", firing at LOC is the last thing this government or any government plans to do.

The LOC situation is cliche for most Indians and they are not even aware of it most of the time apart from making a rare mention on news channels. So, if it were to "divert attention", firing at LOC is the last thing this government or any government plans to do.
Yeah out of 200 debates at a popular media channel, 70 were for attacking Pakistan. Of course the stats lie, Pakistanis lie and the world lies.

Never trust these Hindu Indians.......

Bajwa and Imran had the perfect opportunity to worsen crisis in India but their Pacifist nature has destroyed everything.

These idol worshippers are hand in hand with the western islamophobes in promoting hatred of muslims and iislam.

A Kashmir affairs expert, i am not recalling his name was saying few weeks back that we have to bury the past, lolz. For that, we have to make the youthiyas and patwaris out of Kashmiri people because they are not ready to accept the oppression no matter what Pakistani COAS or Pakistani government ask them. They want freedom from India and if we'll give statements like these to bury past, the more Kashmiris will like to go for an independent state instead of joining Pakistan as an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom